[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Just wanted to pop in and say i'm going to use this for start and i'm pumped. Thank you very much. <3
"
jorgitolin escribió:
Any atlas tree recommended for this build, in order to progress fast to red maps and some mechanics it shines farming for easy profit?¿

On league start, it's common to take all the "Chance to drop 1 tier higher" for atlas progression, and essences + Smuggler's cache + strongboxes for easy profit with 0 investment.
Definitely going to try this build out, but as LA instead. Might try weaving in Vaal LA and IS, with one being for clear and the other being for boss encounters. Definitely have to see the numbers going forward, but I think Vaal IS could be a great boss/rare melter.
"
jorgitolin escribió:
Any atlas tree recommended for this build, in order to progress fast to red maps and some mechanics it shines farming for easy profit?¿

Just speculations on my side, but I think this build is one of the best one for being able to pop full legion. Also, breach clear should be good enough. Elemental purity means that we're safe to open strongboxes. Harb should be fine too. Ritul - I'm just bored with it, tho worth mentioning that vaal LA should be like perfect skill for it. Abyss - kinda makes us slow down too much, I think it's a waste to do abyss with this build. Same for blight - kinda slow encounter. Metamorph looks scary tbh. Author says that essences/expedition are fine, but I have to see that with my own eyes, I'll try to do essences with this build.
What do we do for Bandits? kill all?
"
lethalbizz escribió:
What do we do for Bandits? kill all?

I was curious about this as well

huh, free mana leech in passives for early acts, feels good
Can you guys get me the build code? my path of building is giving me the cant connect to the server error, thanks in advance :)
I did some testing of Vengenant cascade on standard:

Tornado Shot: unusable. If before 3.21 return with nimis returned to your position, now it returns and continue to fly to the end of screen, the opposite way you shot the arrows. So unless you plan to shot behind yourself (which is very frustrating) - this passive will brick your clear.

For IS/LA it's a nice addition for map clearing
This has been the most fun I've had at leaguestart in a long time. Zooming so fast with tailwind/onslaught/phasing and RoA obliterates everything in acts. Crucible is great for filling in gaps on mid bows while leveling. Thanks for your hard work on the build!!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional