[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

In the written guide states: At level 12, we replace both Galvanic Arrows with Rain of Arrow.

In the pob states lvl28. Swap galvanic arrow to Artillery Ballista

which line is correct? :)
Editado por útlima vez por Zentjahz en 7 abr. 2023 3:36:19
"
Zentjahz escribió:
In the written guide states: At level 12, we replace both Galvanic Arrows with Rain of Arrow.

You replace the clear version of galvanic for RoA
Then at 28 you replace the single target version of galvanic for artillery
"
HornyPhazon escribió:
"
Zentjahz escribió:

You replace the clear version of galvanic for RoA
Then at 28 you replace the single target version of galvanic for artillery

Thank you! The line replace both at 12 was a bit confusing
"
burdd escribió:
thoughts on anointing vengeful cascade and running that w/ hydrosphere? i saw some content creators talking about how it'll be really good for bow builds, and would we need to change up the tree to use it?

So far, most people are not sure how exactly it's gonna play out. For example, Grimro said that he needs to see that in game before giving his opinion.

My view/opinion based on how I understand that passive:
1) It bricks clear of TS, so if you use TS for mapping - you don't annoint it
2) It should make LA better.
3) It does nothing to artillery ballista
4) It can make TS ballista totems very strong
5) It can make other ballista totems strong as well
So, in general, this build is not tailored for vengeful cascade, and it's fine in the current state. Most likely for endgame some specific setup could be used to maximize vengeful cascade impact, but as of now, no one knows what will be the best choice, so most guides don't include it, people are waiting for proper testing of the passive.
I have a question, since I found This build also on Your YouTube channel: Will You add "endgame" setup in PoB for high budget and pinnacle bosses and stuff in case if someone wanna stay longer with the build? Since Your YT Comment under Your movie says its up to midgame-ish then we need to sit back and farm (I guess we can faceroll t16) but... what would be a next step?

Edit: The more I look deep into PoB the more questions I do have:

-- what would be 6link setup for the endgame tornado? PoB shows different setup than section in forum guide.
-- isnt that better to use steelskin on leftclick and cast berserk manually? I mean I know it's a prefference, but still, curious, coz we dont need berserk 24/7 uptime
-- whats up with the mana costs? You mentioned in YT clip "we need TS to cost around 1-4 mana", but PoB link shows 16 - coz tornado setup is without inspiration, with inspiration cost is 9, and with divergent inspiration 20/20 its 5
-- same with main link: guess we quit gmp when we reach mercilab and 2 nodes from tree? or we keep it?
-- YT clip shows u have around 44 mana, and with PoB it shows You have around 162 unreserved mana, wich is like 24% of total (i know You didint use exact gear pieces for pob and stuff) but here's the catch: have You use any additional aura in YT video?
-- how do You generate frenzy charges? In Configuration frenzy charges are checked, but when You go into lvl 96 tree You untook the node that gives You frenzy charges for marked enemies.
-- "Do not take ricochet until you have enough power coming from your gear." but You dont take Ricochet at all...
-- why "25" artilerry balista count?

Editado por útlima vez por cr1tical_tomato en 7 abr. 2023 7:00:00
Gonna play this build for this league. Lets see how it goes and share info with each other.
Same tree and stuff for either TS or Ice Shot?
"
Balantakos escribió:
Same tree and stuff for either TS or Ice Shot?

Yes.
Any atlas tree recommended for this build, in order to progress fast to red maps and some mechanics it shines farming for easy profit?¿
Nice guide and vid, ty.
Just wondering, is galvanic arrow better than caustic arrow (and why) from start? And not using puncture or such on Brutus? I just hate some builds struggling already on Brutus/Merveil, going OOM and not doing damage enough etc.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional