[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

i got a pretty decent bow with the tornado passive. took ages to level up and it doesn't even seem that great. it's just a regular tornado and has a 5 second trigger cooldown. its alright but nothing special, im sure there are much better 5th crucible passives to pick from
Why Far Shot / Mirage Archers nodes in ascendancy class, why not Ricochet with +1 chain? I see so many players on poe.ninja with this node and very small percent with FS/MA
Editado por útlima vez por gizmo032 en 8 abr. 2023 14:58:56
Hello and thanks for the guide.

I don't understand how you get so much life regen. On the leveling items set and with level 70 tree you have 234.7 health regen whilst I have only the regen from belt at level 83.

Can you throw a look please? I'm trying to understand - because the rage regen feels kinda low.

**Also, in your teaser video you manage to keep Berserk for a very long time and I don't get it how.

https://pobb.in/50k6HWSt3Oes

Thank you.
Editado por útlima vez por _Eddd en 8 abr. 2023 19:51:12
hey, i don't have PoB because it doesn't work for me and never opens regardless of what i do. are you able to post the skill tree somewhere else?
"
AethGorr escribió:
What the reason in Blink Arrow? Primary purpose is travel? Is it just matter of preference and i may use much familiar Flame Dash or i miss something?

This is a good question. I was wondering as well. I feel Blink Arrow to be clunky. Is this a requirement?
I don't see where the ascendancy points should be spent. I don't want to brick this build or something please help!
"
Grandhope escribió:
I don't see where the ascendancy points should be spent. I don't want to brick this build or something please help!

1- Gathering Winds
2- Occupying Force
3- Endless Munitions
4- Focal Point
Editado por útlima vez por FabioShinoda en 8 abr. 2023 21:32:23
"
Fallstaff escribió:
"
AethGorr escribió:
What the reason in Blink Arrow? Primary purpose is travel? Is it just matter of preference and i may use much familiar Flame Dash or i miss something?

This is a good question. I was wondering as well. I feel Blink Arrow to be clunky. Is this a requirement?

It is very clunky at first but gets better the faster your projectile speed gets, you don't have to wait as long for it to land. Realistically, you can use whatever movement skill you prefer. The big benefit for BA is the cooldown node, it makes it more viable than FD for long distances and faster mapping in the top end.
Editado por útlima vez por SleepyV en 8 abr. 2023 21:36:43
"
BlazinCaucasian1 escribió:
hey, i don't have PoB because it doesn't work for me and never opens regardless of what i do. are you able to post the skill tree somewhere else?

https://pobb.in/jT_5YsSNPJly

this is pretty much an online pob

On that note: what bandit choice? i cant find it anywhere in the pob or the mainpost
Editado por útlima vez por ArcaneSt0rm en 9 abr. 2023 1:12:49
"
ArcaneSt0rm escribió:
"
BlazinCaucasian1 escribió:

https://pobb.in/jT_5YsSNPJly

this is pretty much an online pob

On that note: what bandit choice? i cant find it anywhere in the pob or the mainpost

Just kill all.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional