[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
yankuch escribió:
"
TomcatsRevenge escribió:
Is anyone else using Frenzy of Onslaught vs. normal Frenzy? I'm curious if there's a benefit to using the new variant or not.

I think the new variant is only viable on builds that use ralakesh's impatience since you wouldn't lose the stats that frenzy charges give you despite consuming them for onslaught.

I was thinking the same, since we can get Onslaught from bench crafting boots.
I'm really enjoying this build but I don't know what could be my next big upgrade. I have been farming low level maps for essences which is a pretty good stream of income from selling essences. I am looking for someone to look at my build and let me know if there is some easy damage I am missing or if I am doing anything wrong? Thanks in advance.

https://poe.ninja/pob/xF9
I am playing this build and I love it. I played it a few leagues ago. I am stuck tho. I have two voidstones and I am able to do t16 maps. I am really a glass cannon and I can be one shot easily.

I know that my build is lacking many things like potions, hyrri ire, the gloves, ...

I have 7 divs and 400 chaos and I don't know where to put it first. I am trying to replace my rings so I can change my body armor without compromising my res.

Any ideas?

https://poe.ninja/pob/xFU

Thanks and merry christmas.
if your having issue with the rage part of the build remember your supposed to remove Precise Technique, i missed that one in the respec and have been pulling my hair out wondering why my CoC never works.
Uhm, I am not using Rage at all. I see it as a disabled skill. Seems like I should transition from ballista to frenzy and add rage.
"
yankuch escribió:
"
zooky escribió:
I am confused..how to use the tincture with manafirged setup with Fr and simultaneously also use the whole CoC setup to generate rage? Or should we use 2 setups?
Also have you thought about using the fledgeling as a helmet so we can have far shot and focal point? I tried to combine it and it looks like it’s working.
Anyways, I have 45 div. What should I upgrade next ?

just replace tornado with forbidden rite of soul sacrifice in your 6l manaforge setup.

I considered fledgling but decided against it, it's a viable helmet for sure but quickly gets outclassed by a rare helmet; there's just too much value in the utility a rare helmet provides, mostly in the form of reduced mana cost and phys damage taken as element. It greatly improves our phys mitigation and without it we are prone to one shots.

Kk. Thx. I suppose it’s worth to drop tornado for FR?
Any suggestions for further upgrades with about 45 div?
"
TomcatsRevenge escribió:

I was thinking the same, since we can get Onslaught from bench crafting boots.

You're much better off imo taking Graceful Assault from the tree as it gives you onslaught x1.6 and if you're smart, you'll take full advantage to make yourself bleed or poison immune for just one added node.

I would take spell suppression on boots as it free up some nodes on the tree (2).
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Make sure your main skill's mana cost is high enough to trigger your manaforge setup every so often (around 5 to 15 mana cost on your main skill is likely ideal)

Sorry this is kinda wrong and not really how manaforged works. Also, MF doesn't care about its own cost, just the cost of the initial trigger skill.

With all that said, the ideal cost is is 1 for your skill and 0 for anything linked to MF. This is achievable with a total of -20 mana cost. All you need is one inherently rolled Heist ring and another benchrafted at -7 (-8 on catalysts).

A 6L: Inspiration (no quality) > Critical Chance > Critical DMG > Ele DMG > M Archer > TS at -20 mana cost has a cost of 1 mana (and MF links 0). This will trigger MF on every hit (which makes the whole 300% text really deceptive).

It's also of note the trigger skill has to cost something (this strangely becomes annoying swapping gems as they may have different costs).

Someone posts a really good primer on reddit about MF and the comments had even more findings, definitely worth a search.
Deliver pain exquisite
Why we getting pierce and not Chain?

I would think chaining would be way better then Piercing no? anyone explain?
"
zooky escribió:
Kk. Thx. I suppose it’s worth to drop tornado for FR?
Any suggestions for further upgrades with about 45 div?

start working on +2 bow or headhunter imo. Maybe 12 passives large cluster with 35% effect but I think they have lower priority, im not sure.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional