[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

how does the build have stun?
Why do you use purity of elements, purely to get more gear options?
I am confused..how to use the tincture with manafirged setup with Fr and simultaneously also use the whole CoC setup to generate rage? Or should we use 2 setups?
Also have you thought about using the fledgeling as a helmet so we can have far shot and focal point? I tried to combine it and it looks like it’s working.
Anyways, I have 45 div. What should I upgrade next ?
Why do we use Snipers Mark and Warlords mark? My warlord has never cast once as Snipers mark always gets applied.
Is anyone else using Frenzy of Onslaught vs. normal Frenzy? I'm curious if there's a benefit to using the new variant or not.
"
Tezerok escribió:
how does the build have stun?

All hit builds can stun
"
bongo86 escribió:
Why do you use purity of elements, purely to get more gear options?

Purity of element is by far the best aura for this build;
The suffixes it frees up can become damage suffixes like crit multi / proj speed / additional arrow or stats that you would otherwise need in the tree such as accuracy, spell suppress and attributes.

Freeing those points result in being able to reallocate them in damage passives, which end up netting you more damage overall than if you ran anger or wrath on top of also solving ailment immunity.
"
zooky escribió:
I am confused..how to use the tincture with manafirged setup with Fr and simultaneously also use the whole CoC setup to generate rage? Or should we use 2 setups?
Also have you thought about using the fledgeling as a helmet so we can have far shot and focal point? I tried to combine it and it looks like it’s working.
Anyways, I have 45 div. What should I upgrade next ?

just replace tornado with forbidden rite of soul sacrifice in your 6l manaforge setup.

I considered fledgling but decided against it, it's a viable helmet for sure but quickly gets outclassed by a rare helmet; there's just too much value in the utility a rare helmet provides, mostly in the form of reduced mana cost and phys damage taken as element. It greatly improves our phys mitigation and without it we are prone to one shots.
"
TomcatsRevenge escribió:
Is anyone else using Frenzy of Onslaught vs. normal Frenzy? I'm curious if there's a benefit to using the new variant or not.

I think the new variant is only viable on builds that use ralakesh's impatience since you wouldn't lose the stats that frenzy charges give you despite consuming them for onslaught.
Editado por útlima vez por yankuch en 25 dic. 2023 14:07:56
"
Xentriques escribió:
Why do we use Snipers Mark and Warlords mark? My warlord has never cast once as Snipers mark always gets applied.

both marks are automated in different ways.

mark on hit for sniper's mark makes it only trigger against rare and unique enemies, which is the only moment you need it anyway.

Cast on crit for warlord's mark make it trigger anytime you crit with your manaforged arrow, this will unfortunately slightly overwrite your sniper's mark vs single target but more importantly, it will mark normal and magic enemies during mapping. Those normal and magic enemies are easy to stun and the mark will jump around thanks to focal point, meaning a lot of rage regen for berserk.

if you have an issue with rage regen check the berserk / warlord's mark section to better understand every variable at play that make the whole process work.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional