[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

Trade is strange. If you allocate forbidden flame you get forbidden flesh and vice versa. At least that is what is happening to me.
The 4 div guy is not answering - as usual and forget the 20 div guy.
Thanks.
4 div guy sold it to me so time to rock and roll.
"
t0lkien escribió:
I'm pretty sure with Rings of Nostalgia they either roll with the right implicits or they don't. You don't corrupt them (I'm not sure you can).

Well, this won't work. You can corrupt them, but you will never get +1 Maximum Frenzy Charges. That implicit is not in the corruption table for rings. Bummer.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 28 feb. 2023 22:21:26
"
t0lkien escribió:
"
t0lkien escribió:
I'm pretty sure with Rings of Nostalgia they either roll with the right implicits or they don't. You don't corrupt them (I'm not sure you can).

Well, this won't work. You can corrupt them, but you will never get +1 Maximum Frenzy Charges. That implicit is not in the corruption table for rings. Bummer.

A ring with the +1 showed up on Standard. Only asking for one shiny mirror 😳
Gloves are 60 div and seller has been offline forever 🤔
Replica Farrul’s - none with correct socket colours but an all white one for 100 div 🥵
Boots are there but not with the lightning res I need 🙄
And a belt with dmg mod is 25 div. Welcome to standard

The good news is the forbidden jewels have put me over the 100k eHP and I’m dying far less. Mobs are melting for the most part. I just have to remember not to stand still. I’m coming for you level 98 🤣
Editado por útlima vez por BowWizard en 1 mar. 2023 0:27:37
At what point should I move to the Witchfire 2 curse setup ?
This is my current POB - https://pastebin.com/qriLDuaL

I grabbed a pair of boots with +1 Endurance charges (the A+E is abysmal Nothing better available atm). Also got a Watcher's to get spell block to 50%. Had top drop the mana cost -10 while affected by clarity to get it. A jewel with both of those is 50 div atm, so maybe later.

Still working on gear to improve dps. I will have an ammy with DoT shortly, belt with chaos damage not so shortly

Also I noticed Trucker49 suggested an anomalous Purity of Elements. Will that help or isn't really necessary given my res is all capped.
"
BowWizard escribió:

Okay, this is where it gets tricky. You either need #% Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills on your one rare jewel, or you can get enough +mana on the rare jewel and your abyssal jewel to cover the 5 reserved mana you are currently missing, in order to drop your current anoint for Whispers of Doom. BTW, you will need much more than 5 more mana to do that, as it's heavily reduced by all the reserved mana stuff. For you it's about another +150 mana across all your gear to get to 0 unreserved. It may not even be possible, in which case you'll have to go the jewel mod route. OR you could get a level 4 Awakened Enlighten Support, but that's crazy big bucks.

For reference, I have 1 mana unreserved without having to get Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency because I have a bit more +mana than you. It's a tapdance, but it's more than worth it - once you make the switch you will be almost damage capped (you'll be at ~41 million DPS, up from 28).

P.S. I highly recommend getting Gain # Energy Shield per Enemy Hit with Attacks on your rare jewel as well. It will completely solve any mana/ES issues you have while attacking. As you are currently missing the -mana cost mod on your Watcher's Eye and Amulet, you are probably going to need it.

"
Also I noticed Trucker49 suggested an anomalous Purity of Elements. Will that help or isn't really necessary given my res is all capped.

Yep, it's only useful if you need it for the 10% extra resists. If you're already capped, don't bother (though it might help if you begin adjusting gear again in the future).
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 1 mar. 2023 19:08:17
"
EDMOSES escribió:
4 div guy sold it to me so time to rock and roll.

Welcome to the endgame sir.
Being hopeless at using P.O.B. can i please ask what my damage is.
I ask because i feel pretty happy with the build as it is and would not like to loose any defense if i continue to progress with cluster jewels. Felt that freeing up 8 points to use the 1 cluster was hard enough.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES escribió:
Being hopeless at using P.O.B. can i please ask what my damage is.

https://pastebin.com/TuX8AvP0

You seem to be around 19 million DPS.
"
t0lkien escribió:
"
BowWizard escribió:

Okay, this is where it gets tricky. You either need #% Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills on your one rare jewel, or you can get enough +mana on the rare jewel and your abyssal jewel to cover the 5 reserved mana you are currently missing, in order to drop your current anoint for Whispers of Doom. BTW, you will need much more than 5 more mana to do that, as it's heavily reduced by all the reserved mana stuff. For you it's about another +150 mana across all your gear to get to 0 unreserved. It may not even be possible, in which case you'll have to go the jewel mod route. OR you could get a level 4 Awakened Enlighten Support, but that's crazy big bucks.

For reference, I have 1 mana unreserved without having to get Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency because I have a bit more +mana than you. It's a tapdance, but it's more than worth it - once you make the switch you will be almost damage capped (you'll be at ~41 million DPS, up from 28).

P.S. I highly recommend getting Gain # Energy Shield per Enemy Hit with Attacks on your rare jewel as well. It will completely solve any mana/ES issues you have while attacking. As you are currently missing the -mana cost mod on your Watcher's Eye and Amulet, you are probably going to need it.

"

Yep, it's only useful if you need it for the 10% extra resists. If you're already capped, don't bother (though it might help if you begin adjusting gear again in the future).

Ugh. None of those jewel options are easy to balance without taking a hit on other stats. The rare jewel has the 5% area of effect implicit I need to get AoE to 22 (I could try for the helmet enchant but I wouldn't hold my breath getting it). I can move the 5% AoE to an abyss jewel but then I lose some life (not much but still), some dex and fire resistance (which I can get by without). I'd need to keep the fire and lightning resistance on the rare jewel, as well as the Gain # Energy Shield and Increased Mana Efficiency stats on a new rare jewel (which may or may not be possible).

If I follow you, I wouldn't need the Increased Mana Efficiency of Skills stat if I use a Awakened Enlighten Support Level 4 (there are some at a cost I could scrap together atm on Standard) ?

If I did get one of those would I still need the Gain # Energy Shield per Enemy Hit stat on a jewel or can I drop that as well ? POE is fighting me all the way trying to get this build to the 41M DPS target but I'm not giving up the fight just yet, even if I have to mortgage my HO :-)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional