[3.24] 41+ million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
EDMOSES escribió:
What is the process of getting help to get a Sanctified relic?
Do i have to be present and in all rooms on my maps with my carry or can the carry just get to the final room and then invite me?
This is for the resolute technique thing.
Does my carry need to run all rooms from my HO?
tHANKS.

I'm pretty sure you can no longer do this. They patched it after the YouTube video explaining it got popular. You will have to get to the end of the Sanctum yourself. It's not too hard. I've done it a few times now, and I hate the rogue like mechanics. If you're lucky one will drop before the end.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 26 feb. 2023 16:28:54
"
And dot is not problem after getting the big pantheon on the top right(yeah unlocked all of it).

I also got the bleed minor pantheon since burning ground doesn't kill me that easily.

I've been experimenting with Lethe Shade and Pantheons as well. I might have another look at this. If we don't need the burning ground protection, anything we can take that helps mitigate DoTs will be good.
"
Man this build is killin it. Love this a lot. Really tanky with just 3k hp lol. I am currently lvl 90 and I can even do uber elder, almost stand afk in middle of the mobs. And dot is not problem after getting the big pantheon on the top right(yeah unlocked all of it).

I also got the bleed minor pantheon since burning ground doesn't kill me that easily.
Man this build is best build I have played since last 7 leagues tysm!!!

My current pob is: https://pobb.in/8uRzSzfh_Hp4

still levelling and making currency

So you're taking Arakaali and Ralakesh as pantheon's then ?
How do you not die in t16 rare maps. I have just over 3.5K health and I seem to die to random things all to easily (even if I do the stutter step). Maybe it's just I suck at doing the right mechanics but I'd really like to know. It's getting aggravating taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I'm almost contemplating just running T16 white maps (heresy for this awesome build).
"
EDMOSES escribió:
What is the process of getting help to get a Sanctified relic?
Do i have to be present and in all rooms on my maps with my carry or can the carry just get to the final room and then invite me?
This is for the resolute technique thing.
Does my carry need to run all rooms from my HO?
tHANKS.

It is a shame, but sanctum starts out very tough when you have 0 relics. I started by running all my junk T11-13 maps as fast as possible to the sanctum black hole, storing it for later, until I had 8. Then go in and just try to clear the 1st floor at least. Goal #1 should be to get a few regular relics. Early on the ones that give +max resolve and +max resolve when you use a fountain are pretty nice in my opinion. The only reason I store them for later is I found it easier to stay in that careful focus if doing them back to back - you kinda get in the zone and breaking that up was not good for me. This build is actually great for sanctum as you can pop focus while you toss some flasks, then dash back in cover/behind a wall as the poison kills them. Also our speed and evasion are great for it

Also remember the extra end boss ("Beyond" Lycia) and her sanctified relic drop is from lvl80+, so just run them at T13 instead of T16. I ran tons of floors and never got a sanctified, so finally went for all 4 floors to get the drop from the end boss. Did this twice for 2 sanctified and put resolute on 1 and lethe shade (not cheap) on the other. I use lethe shade relic for nasty spike degen bosses (e.g. uber sirus)
Editado por útlima vez por Vandit49 en 27 feb. 2023 23:27:02
"
BowWizard escribió:
How do you not die in t16 rare maps. I have just over 3.5K health and I seem to die to random things all to easily (even if I do the stutter step). Maybe it's just I suck at doing the right mechanics but I'd really like to know. It's getting aggravating taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I'm almost contemplating just running T16 white maps (heresy for this awesome build).

I had a quick look at your PoB, and your defenses have a few holes which is likely why you're so squishy. Your eHP is only 92k which is half of what it should be with this build. Part of the reason for that is you have low physical damage mitigation, which is always a killer at endgame. There are a few things you can do to help fix this:

1. Try to eventually get a Replica version of the chest, and the +1 Endurance Charges implicit on your boots. Endurance Charges make a big difference to survivability. It's night and day at endgame TBH.

2. You could do with more life. I have 4550HP for example. That last 1k HP is a pretty significant.

3. You seem to be only running a Forbidden Flame jewel without the Forbidden Flesh counterpart (unless PoB has messed up somehow). That means it's doing nothing for you. When you get the second jewel you will notice a significant increase in everything, including defense.

4. This is easy to say and hard to do I know, but try to get +1 Frenzy Charge versions of rings and gloves. You are missing out on 3 Frenzy Charges which is a big loss considering how much we get from them. Something to keep working towards.

4. You need a bit more Chance to Block. Some of that will come from picking up the relevant Watcher's Eye (when you can). Aim to get Spell Block to 50%. Anything less and the Versatile Combatant notable is working against us somewhat.

Your damage looks pretty good, so you should be melting most things. You're almost there, to be honest. Just don't neglect the defensive stuff. It's always tempting to prioritize damage, but in my experience survivability makes the difference between a really fun build and rage quitting.

Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 27 feb. 2023 17:49:47
"
t0lkien escribió:
"
BowWizard escribió:

I had a quick look at your PoB, and your defenses have a few holes which is likely why you're so squishy. Your eHP is only 92k which is half of what it should be with this build. Part of the reason for that is you have low physical damage mitigation, which is always a killer at endgame. There are a few things you can do to help fix this:

1. Try to eventually get a Replica version of the chest, and the +1 Endurance Charges implicit on your boots. Endurance Charges make a big difference to survivability. It's night and day at endgame TBH.

2. You could do with more life. I have 4550HP for example. That last 1k HP is a pretty significant.

3. You seem to be only running a Forbidden Flame jewel without the Forbidden Flesh counterpart (unless PoB has messed up somehow). That means it's doing nothing for you. When you get the second jewel you will notice a significant increase in everything, including defense.

4. This is easy to say and hard to do I know, but try to get +1 Frenzy Charge versions of rings and gloves. You are missing out on 3 Frenzy Charges which is a big loss considering how much we get from them. Something to keep working towards.

4. You need a bit more Chance to Block. Some of that will come from picking up the relevant Watcher's Eye (when you can). Aim to get Spell Block to 50%. Anything less and the Versatile Combatant notable is working against us somewhat.

Your damage looks pretty good, so you should be melting most things. You're almost there, to be honest. Just don't neglect the defensive stuff. It's always tempting to prioritize damage, but in my experience survivability makes the difference between a really fun build and rage quitting.

Thanks again t0lkien. Damage wise if I can kill before being killed all is good. As you mention, it's the defenses I need to beef up now.

With regard to the forbidden jewel I couldn't slot both in as I didn't have the passives to allocate. I literally just got the passive point I needed so I now have both slotted in place. I now need the last 3 passives to allocate Thick Skin and boost my health to around 4k (if I also get an amulet with life on it).

Getting the gear with the attributes you mention in Standard is brutal. It's either non-existent or out of range. The gloves for example are 60 div and only 1 on trade. Replica Farrul's is like 43 div. That's what you get playing in Standard but it's something I'll work towards.

Boots might be a good chance to begin with. I assume I'm looking for +1 to maximum endurance charges ?

Rings with those properties don't exist either in Standard or League. Do I grab some perhaps and ask someone to corrupt them in the temple and hope to come out with the +1 to Frenzy charges ?

And don't worry - there's no chance of me rage quitting when I can see the end goal in sight. It's just going to take me longer to get there than I'd like :-)
"
BowWizard escribió:
Rings with those properties don't exist either in Standard or League. Do I grab some perhaps and ask someone to corrupt them in the temple and hope to come out with the +1 to Frenzy charges ?

I'm pretty sure with Rings of Nostalgia they either roll with the right implicits or they don't. You don't corrupt them (I'm not sure you can).
"
t0lkien escribió:
"
BowWizard escribió:

I'm pretty sure with Rings of Nostalgia they either roll with the right implicits or they don't. You don't corrupt them (I'm not sure you can).

That's my biggest drawback right now as well! :) Those things just don't exist in trade. I've had live search on for 3-4 weeks now and cant get one. The snakebite with double is easier to get, but yeah the synth rings are VERY rare to land on that in addition to a frenzy duration on at least one
Don't suppose anyone has a Forbidden flame "avatar of the slaughter" spare?
None coming up on trade at all.
Probably cost a fortune if it does come up.
Build is coming along nicely, in fact out of the many builds i have done this is close to if not the best.
Thanks again tOlkien and thanks for your continued support.
"
EDMOSES escribió:
Don't suppose anyone has a Forbidden flame "avatar of the slaughter" spare?
None coming up on trade at all.
Probably cost a fortune if it does come up.
Build is coming along nicely, in fact out of the many builds i have done this is close to if not the best.
Thanks again tOlkien and thanks for your continued support.

There are two Forbidden Flames posted on trade for Sanctum league now if that’s what your after
(There are no Forbidden Flesh which seems weird)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional