[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

I just checked poe.ninja what other people are doing and I noticed something that confuses me, maybe someone knows better:

Around 1/3 of people using Divergent Ice Spear. Makes sense without much thinking. Divergent gives more cold damage per quality. I also pricechecked what it costs for 21/20 and its 9ex. Makes sense

But whats confusing for me is, that even more people seem to use Anomalous Ice Spear, which pierces 2 additional target at 20 quality. Sounds nice for clearing but otherwise I see no benefit why so many people use it. So I also price checked it for 21/20 and its over 20 exalt. So the additional pierce seems to make it interesting for so many people that the price is that high but I do not understand why. Do I miss some mechanic here?
You can get pierce on gloves implicit

The more important question is which Ice Spear is best for you

Divergent 21/20 or Normal 21/20
Phantasmal 21/20

Divergent 21 is equal to Normal 21

WHY

Because projectile speed matters
If you want to go up and close to boss, phantasmal is best
If you want Ice Spear to split near the edge of RF, get divergent / normal 21
If you want more distance between you and the boss, get 21/20 normal

Ignore all the other BS
Ice spear distance is the most important thing
"
Akshay escribió:

Phantasmal 21/20

WHY

Ignore all the other BS

okay maybe my question or confusion was not that clear. My simple question is: why is pierce good/important? That is the part I do not get.
"
Hakairo escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:

Phantasmal 21/20

WHY

Ignore all the other BS

okay maybe my question or confusion was not that clear. My simple question is: why is pierce good/important? That is the part I do not get.

its good for clear in delirium and sim
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Ma23ck escribió:

Managed to craft this

So until Omniscience, its a good ring to use right, if i am referring to your upgrades section.

Duration is about 0.23 or less
Less than 0.2 is for 27 cdr upgrade

I didn't understand your answer.

So you are saying with that new rare ring I crafted, my duration can be 0.23 or less and it will be okay?

Secondly, I tried to remove one of my 420 heartbound ring and my cast was slower. Have like 2560 Ish, does that mean, I need divergent CWDT?

I need to swap it in POB before buying since they are expensive still (have the money, no problem) EDIT: Divergent CWDT were over 10 ex they are like 5-6 ex now. Much better
Editado por útlima vez por Ma23ck en 8 jun. 2022 9:54:42
When you remove one heartbound you take less damage. So to trigger cdwt it means you need Divergent (need the 20 quality).
"
xikorita escribió:
When you remove one heartbound you take less damage. So to trigger cdwt it means you need Divergent (need the 20 quality).

That depends on your HP actually. I just bricked my build by leveling my 19/13 Div CWDT to level 20, but with 13% quality, you are fine if you have ~2900 HP.

If you don't have the necessary HP before the upgrade, make sure to check if you pass the threshold with the rare ring. I managed to hit ~3k HP and saved a lot of exalts by going for 13% and 11% qual div CWDT.
"
that's likely your life is low
did you also get divergent cwdt?

i got divergent cwdt on my chest, do i need 2 of them? something like 2600HP and divertgent cwdt on helmet linked to summon skeleton both 21/20?

Also, i didnt get much on your explanation on the guide. Why my base hp is so important? i thought only the ward was important. Thank you
"
miyashiro escribió:
"
that's likely your life is low
did you also get divergent cwdt?

i got divergent cwdt on my chest, do i need 2 of them? something like 2600HP and divertgent cwdt on helmet linked to summon skeleton both 21/20?

Also, i didnt get much on your explanation on the guide. Why my base hp is so important? i thought only the ward was important. Thank you

Forbidden Rite, which is used to self damage and triger CWDT scales off your max HP and ES. Increasing your HP causes Forbidden Rite to deal more damage, but could also get too high and bypass too much of your ward and actively damaging you.

having not enough HP means Forbidden Rite deals not enough damage to trigger CWDT. So you do not want too much or too less HP

Only way to increase HP further effectively is to also increase chaos res which again reduces the Damage you take from Forbidden Rite. That is why the calculator linked in the Guide asks you for your Chaos Res and Lifepool.
Editado por útlima vez por Hakairo en 8 jun. 2022 11:36:13
Hi could you take a look at my build. I am wondering if i could run 3 flask with my current set up. Not sure if occultist is the same as scion
Editado por útlima vez por rustwitch en 8 jun. 2022 16:55:39

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional