[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Ma23ck escribió:
Alright, i managed to loop with this build.

Really fun and effective. Even against bosses.

Now, i wonder if my loop is 100% effective!?

To start the loop, i trigger Olroth's Resolve and switch to offhand and back to the staff, obviously. Is it the right way?

Is two Heartbound loop good or having one Heartbound loop and one rare ring is better?

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/MjRRFwaZ

Ty for answering, i want to play with that build for a long while

Rare ring, see upgrades section
What about my loop? Am I doing full DMG?

I read about skipping phases etc* in the comments.

P.s. I'll check the upgrade section of course. My bad.
Editado por útlima vez por Ma23ck en 7 jun. 2022 0:50:12
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Kiulier escribió:
"
Kiulier escribió:
Hey guys, I was trying to get my wave 30 delirum challenge and i noticed that my skills werent proccing at their intervals during heavy waves. Is the loop tied to FPS? or maybe Ping? Im using anomalus skeletons, so they shouldnt be interfering with the loop. Outside simulacrum, my skills are proccing just fine. Anyone has any ideia whats wrong?

Heres my PoB in case im missing somehting in my build https://pastebin.com/NYkuEXA8

According to my poB, all my skills and skeleton duration are at 0.198 intervals. I think my 17% CDR was working fine on simulacruns, but then i switched to 27% and now in haeavy waves my proccs are weird. I wasnt running out of mana and my flasks were 100% up, in case anyone is wondering. i'm also in Lockstep mode

Might be my gloves? i had a FR lvl 1 - Sniper lvl 12 - CWDT lvl 9 /// RF, maybe that was making the loop skip?

So i think i figured it out why my loop was stopping, it was because i was using Lunaris in my pantheon, and in simulacrum, it almost always is at 8% phys dmg reduction, while in other maps i was never really close enough to enemies for the phys reduction to count hehe

Pantheon section is marked important, for that reason, phy damage reduction!

Now I can add more wall of text saying other pantheons break the build

Oops hehe, since i was using kiara's determination, i didnt need brine king, so i choseLunaris and thought the 8% phys reduction wouldnt matter all that much (and it didnt, with the exception of simulacrum) and i also thought the avoid proj and 6% reduce elemental damage taken was gonna be a good pantheon hehe. switched to arakaali now, way better

Also, i don't think Ralakesh breaks the build, since its physical damage overtime. Its a good pantheon for corrupted blood, since there are rare cases where if you are both shocked, near executioneer and corrupted blooded, you can die (speaking from experience haha)
Editado por útlima vez por Kiulier en 7 jun. 2022 2:26:49
"
xikorita escribió:
Are you feeling that you need the damage? Because I dont even use the max damage ele focus and my damage is fine and I invested in defenses like max res.

I did all the ubers np. Simu 30 and etc.

well yes and no. here comes a dilemma I often have, especially now with uber bosses.

For mapping I have enough damage. There are sometimes rares, Essence Monster, Einhar Beasts, etc which live for a few seconds, but besides that I have enough damage.

But when running guardians or pinnacle bosses there are usually 3 things you can do: be tanky af, move smart and dont get hit or deal enough damage to not even think about surviving.

And I personally have problems with reading the bosses and dodging stuff consistently. Normally I am not bad in such things, but in PoE I suck when it comes to dodging boss attacks. Especially with this build and all of the effects, it becomes harder to dodge things.

So I need either enough DPS to not even needing to dodge things or I need to be tanky enough. And basically thats what I am currently testing. I have all the items I need to switch around. Only needs a few skillpoints and switchting 1 jewel and 1 gem. I will now switch around and see how much I feel the difference between having more damage, but a bit less life and less max resistance and go with whatever feels better.

EDIT: For now I switched back to a bit more HP and Max Ele Res. Feels more chill generally and I think about going for level 100 and being more tanky helps with that :D
Editado por útlima vez por Hakairo en 7 jun. 2022 9:25:52
So if i have a curse flask (quicksilver) should i put the small pantheon god Garuhkan to maximize?
Or keep Yugul
What about my skellies, 0.21 duration and not 0.20 duration, is it bad?

Managed to craft this

So until Omniscience, its a good ring to use right, if i am referring to your upgrades section.
Hey guys i got the rare ring upgrade, changed the cwdt to a divergent one in chest. But when i change to rare ring my cast seems a little slower. What am i doing wrong here?
"
miyashiro escribió:
Hey guys i got the rare ring upgrade, changed the cwdt to a divergent one in chest. But when i change to rare ring my cast seems a little slower. What am i doing wrong here?

that's likely your life is low
did you also get divergent cwdt?
"
Ma23ck escribió:

Managed to craft this

So until Omniscience, its a good ring to use right, if i am referring to your upgrades section.

Duration is about 0.23 or less
Less than 0.2 is for 27 cdr upgrade

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional