[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

hmm i don't get it,i'm lvl 79,atm witch occultist just for testing if all gear i got works.
i can do blood aquaducts,and as soon as a mob hits me,everthings works,loop starts.

then i enter a t3 map,mobs almost one shot me,i get 1 cast when dmg taken and loop is not starting.
and it seems like i kill myself as it said i commit suicide.

edit*

when i take the cwdt out of my freezing pulse,the loop starts,then i can put in the cwdt gem again in the staff and the loop keeps going.
Editado por útlima vez por shumi82 en 6 jun. 2022 15:16:47
"
shumi82 escribió:
hmm i don't get it,i'm lvl 79,atm witch occultist just for testing if all gear i got works.
i can do blood aquaducts,and as soon as a mob hits me,everthings works,loop starts.

then i enter a t3 map,mobs almost one shot me,i get 1 cast when dmg taken and loop is not starting.

A few things I noticed when checking your profile:

1. Olroth's is not at 28% quality. Buy one with quality and divine it or do/buy a Hillock flask craft.

2. You're missing the eldritch CDR craft on your boots. I don't know if this would brick a build, but it's something that you might want to look into.

3. Your skeleton gem is level 10. You only summon 2 skeletons. That's 420*2*2=1680 damage. 3272 damage needed to trigger CWDT lvl20: 3272-1680=1592. Means your Forbidden Rite should deal 1592 damage. It does so at 1592/0.4/1.6=2487 HP. If you have 2487+HP then you're good, if not you need to level your skeleton gem up one more time.
"
xikorita escribió:

Are you feeling that you need the damage? Because I dont even use the max damage ele focus and my damage is fine and I invested in defenses like max res.

I did all the ubers np. Simu 30 and etc.

hey how easy was 38 challenges?
And also ubers were easy with your setup?
"
SheikBlock escribió:
"
shumi82 escribió:

A few things I noticed when checking your profile:

1. Olroth's is not at 28% quality. Buy one with quality and divine it or do/buy a Hillock flask craft.

2. You're missing the eldritch CDR craft on your boots. I don't know if this would brick a build, but it's something that you might want to look into.

3. Your skeleton gem is level 10. You only summon 2 skeletons. That's 420*2*2=1680 damage. 3272 damage needed to trigger CWDT lvl20: 3272-1680=1592. Means your Forbidden Rite should deal 1592 damage. It does so at 1592/0.4/1.6=2487 HP. If you have 2487+HP then you're good, if not you need to level your skeleton gem up one more time.

this guy knows his math, follow him
yes it works now,thanks a lot :d
"
Akshay escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:

Are you feeling that you need the damage? Because I dont even use the max damage ele focus and my damage is fine and I invested in defenses like max res.

I bought 20 volatile conditionals because fuck that.

For the ubers the damage wasn't the problem. It was to survive little things.

-maven doable but can't use rf because third phase beans disable regen. Have to deal less dam than ward with fr.

-sirus have to keep moving in a circle but I don't die to one shots of beans, meteors from shadow do kill. His laser beam also disables regen. Lots of stuff on ground that disables too. Have to keep moving.

-uber shaper and elder. As I can tank a few balls and lasors the fight was way more easy. I farmed a lot of both.

-uber exarch 3rd phase is a pain. Can't tank many balls. This the dps of a omni would skip phases.

-uber eater. Hardest of all because I'm bad and have to dodge his laser beam that even with 81 resists and topaz flask can't tank.

Overall the challenges were fine to do. I felt I had more than enough damage without omni and focused on actually surviving some mechanics from uber. Which I achieved
Loved the build 10/10.
"
Kiulier escribió:
Hey guys, I was trying to get my wave 30 delirum challenge and i noticed that my skills werent proccing at their intervals during heavy waves. Is the loop tied to FPS? or maybe Ping? Im using anomalus skeletons, so they shouldnt be interfering with the loop. Outside simulacrum, my skills are proccing just fine. Anyone has any ideia whats wrong?

Heres my PoB in case im missing somehting in my build https://pastebin.com/NYkuEXA8

According to my poB, all my skills and skeleton duration are at 0.198 intervals. I think my 17% CDR was working fine on simulacruns, but then i switched to 27% and now in haeavy waves my proccs are weird. I wasnt running out of mana and my flasks were 100% up, in case anyone is wondering. i'm also in Lockstep mode

Might be my gloves? i had a FR lvl 1 - Sniper lvl 12 - CWDT lvl 9 /// RF, maybe that was making the loop skip?

So i think i figured it out why my loop was stopping, it was because i was using Lunaris in my pantheon, and in simulacrum, it almost always is at 8% phys dmg reduction, while in other maps i was never really close enough to enemies for the phys reduction to count hehe
Editado por útlima vez por Kiulier en 7 jun. 2022 0:07:13
Alright, i managed to loop with this build.

Really fun and effective. Even against bosses.

Now, i wonder if my loop is 100% effective!?

To start the loop, i trigger Olroth's Resolve and switch to offhand and back to the staff, obviously. Is it the right way?

Is two Heartbound loop good or having one Heartbound loop and one rare ring is better?

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/MjRRFwaZ

Ty for answering, i want to play with that build for a long while
"
Kiulier escribió:
"
Kiulier escribió:
Hey guys, I was trying to get my wave 30 delirum challenge and i noticed that my skills werent proccing at their intervals during heavy waves. Is the loop tied to FPS? or maybe Ping? Im using anomalus skeletons, so they shouldnt be interfering with the loop. Outside simulacrum, my skills are proccing just fine. Anyone has any ideia whats wrong?

Heres my PoB in case im missing somehting in my build https://pastebin.com/NYkuEXA8

According to my poB, all my skills and skeleton duration are at 0.198 intervals. I think my 17% CDR was working fine on simulacruns, but then i switched to 27% and now in haeavy waves my proccs are weird. I wasnt running out of mana and my flasks were 100% up, in case anyone is wondering. i'm also in Lockstep mode

Might be my gloves? i had a FR lvl 1 - Sniper lvl 12 - CWDT lvl 9 /// RF, maybe that was making the loop skip?

So i think i figured it out why my loop was stopping, it was because i was using Lunaris in my pantheon, and in simulacrum, it almost always is at 8% phys dmg reduction, while in other maps i was never really close enough to enemies for the phys reduction to count hehe

Pantheon section is marked important, for that reason, phy damage reduction!

Now I can add more wall of text saying other pantheons break the build
"
xikorita escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:

I bought 20 volatile conditionals because fuck that.

For the ubers the damage wasn't the problem. It was to survive little things.

-maven doable but can't use rf because third phase beans disable regen. Have to deal less dam than ward with fr.

-sirus have to keep moving in a circle but I don't die to one shots of beans, meteors from shadow do kill. His laser beam also disables regen. Lots of stuff on ground that disables too. Have to keep moving.

-uber shaper and elder. As I can tank a few balls and lasors the fight was way more easy. I farmed a lot of both.

-uber exarch 3rd phase is a pain. Can't tank many balls. This the dps of a omni would skip phases.

-uber eater. Hardest of all because I'm bad and have to dodge his laser beam that even with 81 resists and topaz flask can't tank.

Overall the challenges were fine to do. I felt I had more than enough damage without omni and focused on actually surviving some mechanics from uber. Which I achieved
Loved the build 10/10.

Thanks man for the info.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional