[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Xperienced_Virgin escribió:
Anyone know why we count 5 on Creeping Frost but nothing else?,
also in the calc's tab it shows it's projectile count is 5 if you click on it.

i know why ice spear isn't counted since it is in allform, but why creeping frost, also ins't awakened elemental focus better in the 6 six link than putting creeping frost in, and then put creeping frost in the Staff.

because it shotguns, and pob does not account this
ele focus is good when your freezing pulse alone can inflict 30% chill

but if you are using ele focus, then ice spear won't be able to freeze bosses and monsters

and freeze is extremely powerful

if you see poe.ninja warriors, they all use woke ele focus.

be real, use crit dmg, cold pen or added cold, not ele focus.

Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 8 ene. 2023 15:27:42
Hello fellow POE gamers

Love the build!

However I do have a problem regarding my Loop speed.

Ice spear runs at about 50% speed compared to Summon Skeletons. Can anyone help me find what I am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/233ccDkV

Thanks in advance ! :)
hello there, I got the clusters you showed, remedies anoint on the amulet, but I cannot sustain 20% olroths resolve flask uptime. maybe someone is having a similar issue>
hi. build is great. but when hard dmg taken (in breach) my loop stoped. i can died easyly many times. pls help me.

https://poe.ninja/pob/Pho
Hey Akshay!

I wanted to give a huge thanks for the great build and guide, its been really fun to setup/craft and finally play in maps/bossing - even though my coop partner really dislikes playing with the build (and the fact he had to go Iron Reflexes + Grace instead of Determination) haha ^^

Just killed The Feared with 84% quant for the challenge deathless - the build is so nice for bossing as you can focus entirely on dodging stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyc8GFEunGo
Hello and big Thanks for this great Guide.
I have build it and it runs more or less.
I got killed so easily and i have no clue why?
Mayby i have overseen anything.

May anyone mayby take a look at my Char Katara_in_the_Loop

im a bit Clueless
Hey guys, need help with loop speed.
Seems that ice spear works slower than the skels. I have read a lotposts here today but still can't find out the reason by myself. Tried to use calculator but it shows that loop is working when cwdt in chest is 14lvl (+2 = 16), but it is not working, 21 lvl ice spear not starting, only 14lvl is working.
With cwdt 19lvl works nice but loop speed is not syncronized with skels/ice spear.

Anomalous Skels 11\20
Anomalous minion 16\20
Window of opportunity
cdr 11% on belt
1 moonstone ring setup + 1 rare

flask duration 80%
flask charges used -17%
flask charges gained 55%

POB if needed
https://pastebin.com/eCrtbhF3
Editado por útlima vez por nostr0m0 en 9 ene. 2023 8:12:13
"
nostr0m0 escribió:
Hey guys, need help with loop speed.
Seems that ice spear works slower than the skels. I have read a lotposts here today but still can't find out the reason by myself. Tried to use calculator but it shows that loop is working when cwdt in chest is 14lvl (+2 = 16), but it is not working, ice spear not starting.
With cwdt 19lvl works nice but loop speed is not syncronized with skels/ice spear.

(LVL 16 CWDT can onely Trigger Icespear with lvl 18 because of the lvl requirement. And aslong i have testet it you need a 21 Anomalous Skelly +21 Divergent CWDT Setup when you like to Play with onely 1 Heartbound Loop becaus you onely cast 3 Skellies and with 21 it is 4. You dont get enough Self inflictetd DMG by 1 Moonstone Ring with the lvl 11 Skelly Setup)

Your Icespear is slower becaus it shoots every 2 Skelly Summon loops

Hope that helps
Editado por útlima vez por KumaSensai en 9 ene. 2023 8:23:25
"
KumaSensai escribió:

(LVL 16 CWDT can onely Trigger Icespear with lvl 18 because of the lvl requirement. And aslong i have testet it you need a 21 Anomalous Skelly +21 Divergent CWDT Setup when you like to Play with onely 1 Heartbound Loop becaus you onely cast 3 Skellies and with 21 it is 4. You dont get enough Self inflictetd DMG by 1 Moonstone Ring with the lvl 11 Skelly Setup)

Your Icespear is slower becaus it shoots every 2 Skelly Summon loops

Hope that helps

Yep 16 cwdt and something like 18icespear work well together by the price of dps lost.
I went along to 100D 50m dps build.
1 ring + rare ring, 21(19+2) divergent cwdt + 20 anomalous skels were used, not 21.

How to check this gems level mess without spending divines at market?:)
Hey guys, loving this build a lot. Playing it again this league.
Recently got to buying Crystallised Omniscience and swapped to a 2 cluster jewel setup. Also tried to incorporate the rare ring setup as well.

For some reason, my current loop does not work properly and I am unable to recoup any life at all. It also takes a few weapon swaps to get it started but my life will be permanently stuck at 1 due to no recoup. Could someone see whats wrong with my build? Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nathanielngwh/characters

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional