[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

spent around 4div worth of WOE and didn't got any worth while modes.

I was able to craft this earlier but this cut the DPS in half (like from 10mil it goes to 5mil).

Any advice how to craft, just keep spamming WOE and pray to get good modes?
Editado por útlima vez por commonjunks en 10 ene. 2023 4:01:13
I beated speed loop issue, finally with buying div cwdts and anom skellies 20 being 21 with empower.

Now the trouble with flasks. Wanted to try to use 4. Calc says that all is OK:
Flask Status FLASKS WORK!
Flask Coefficient 1.0938

Charges gained 55
Charges duration 72
Reduced flask 17
Olroth 6.4s, 41%

But after 20-25 secs of 4 flasks working I commit suicide :D
What's happening? What is killing me after a lot of flask cycles?

POB https://pastebin.com/s6BVnhAB
"
nostr0m0 escribió:
I beated speed loop issue, finally with buying div cwdts and anom skellies 20 being 21 with empower.

Now the trouble with flasks. Wanted to try to use 4. Calc says that all is OK:
Flask Status FLASKS WORK!
Flask Coefficient 1.0938

Charges gained 55
Charges duration 72
Reduced flask 17
Olroth 6.4s, 41%

But after 20-25 secs of 4 flasks working I commit suicide :D
What's happening? What is killing me after a lot of flask cycles?

POB https://pastebin.com/s6BVnhAB

Hey, flask says this for 3 flasks - if I put your stats in for 4 flasks, you get 80% uptime, which is nowhere close.
So, your Olroth drops after a few cycles, and that kills you

"
nathanielngwh escribió:

Thanks! I accidentally specced out of the life recoup nodes in the top part of the Witch.

Are there other ways to get life recoup elsewhere instead of having to rely on those nodes? Right now that costs me 5 passives which could've easily been 2 jewel sockets for more DPS.

For Omni build, intuitive leap in the socket next to recoup nodes + phys recoup on helm should be enough, or you can run 2 stat + recoup ring instead on recoup on helm - but the stats on ring are generelly worth more than one helmet implicit.
Or you can get relic with recoup.

"
SId6Niner escribió:
No disponible

How does the game treat this relic?

Can you get away with a lower reduced flask charges used modifier with this relic?

If you have, persay, 97% increased charges gained, does it increase the effect of the relic from 1 flask charge per 3 seconds to 2 charges per 3 seconds due to rounding, or does it need to be 100% modifier, or does it not effect it at all?

It would be nice if we can find a way to modify the calculator to account for such a relic.

...lucky bastard:)

Flask regen does not get rounded, so the relic works with any amount of increased charges gained.

You can get away with significantly less flask stats now, or improve them a bit, and skip Traitor entirely and run 5 flasks (traitor with 4 flasks is 2,4 charges per 3s)

I have modified the calculator to account for the effect of the relic, but I only have it as a spreadsheet - when I get home, I can put it in google docs, if you still need it.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 10 ene. 2023 6:16:29
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:

Hey, flask says this for 3 flasks - if I put your stats in for 4 flasks, you get 80% uptime, which is nowhere close.

It says OK for 4 flasks))) Anyway I think you are right, somehow somewhere Olroth dropped...
I got bored of tuning, will just play with 40kk dps
Editado por útlima vez por nostr0m0 en 10 ene. 2023 6:29:44
That worked, Thank you!
"
nostr0m0 escribió:
"

It says OK for 4 flasks))) Anyway I think you are right, somehow somewhere Olroth dropped...
I got bored of tuning, will just play with 40kk dps

Yeah, there is clearly some issue with script execution on the site, and it does not register you switching to 4 flasks - because this number is exactly what I get for your stats with 3 flasks.
For 4 flasks:
https://i.postimg.cc/85MZ5MMc/2023-01-10-2.png

And now I noticed! You have 41 as Olroth flasks used - which should be 56.

And tweaking and tuning is like 80% of the fun!:)
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 10 ene. 2023 6:43:52
"

Yeah, there is clearly some issue with script execution on the site, and it does not register you switching to 4 flasks - because this number is exactly what I get for your stats with 3 flasks.
For 4 flasks:

Only 56 charges is mandatory?
Oops. I used calc to fit the value higher than 1.05 and specially bought this expensive flask with 41% :D :D

Thank you. Need to get more divines and maybe rebalance this issue
I'm wondering if someone could point me to the next upgrade path. i'm currently at 4 flasks with rare ring and 27 cdr thanks to a lucky orb of conflict hit. should i start saving up for the omni respec or is there a way to increase dps for the meantime without having to blow my divines?

this is my current POB for those interested to take a look - https://pastebin.com/BDk2QQ4W

"
nostr0m0 escribió:
"

For 4 flasks:

Only 56 charges is mandatory?
Oops. I used calc to fit the value higher than 1.05 and specially bought this expensive flask with 41% :D :D

Thank you. Need to get more divines and maybe rebalance this issue

You put flask charges used as listed on the flask into the calculator, not increased charges used on the flask affix.
You correctly bought the best one, which uses 56 charges (40-42% roll on the flask)

As a rule of thumb, with 20% reduced on belt you should have approx 170% total of other flask stats, more if significantly unbalanced. So, bascially, something like 85% inc charges gained, and 85% flask duration - but many combinations work. As always, calculator knows, all hail the calculator, we live and die by its numbers (literally):D
"

As a rule of thumb, with 20% reduced on belt you should have approx 170% total of other flask stats, more if significantly unbalanced. So, bascially, something like 85% inc charges gained, and 85% flask duration - but many combinations work. As always, calculator knows, all hail the calculator, we live and die by its numbers (literally):D

Thanks a lot for explaining of Olroth and 170% stats case. Will think how to deal with it :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional