[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Anyone willing to have a look at my PoB and let me know if you see any mistakes/room for improvement?

https://pobb.in/IuMqyrNztuU2

Loop is going. Damage is good. But I have oddly insta-suicided twice in the second room of Sanctum? I tried a Simulacrum but if I die once from a big hit, then the whole thing is bricked because the loop can't get going again before the swarm one-shots me.

Budget for improvements is ~35div.
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
mrgreenly escribió:
Hey Cahir, I'm running a similar setup to yours with petrified blood and spell suppression.
I'm wondering why you don't take MoM? Is it not just more survivability?
I love how much flexibility there is in this build once you get it up and running, thanks for the detailed post.

Hey, I change it depending on what I run - if I do something that actually requires survivability, I use it, but since I am currently sanctumrushing for some actually useful relic (flask charges, come on, gimme fifth flask)... no way to die doing that:)
Technical fringe benefit of not running MoM is loop not getting stopped by a big hit, but since without MoM you would be dead anyway, its kinda a moot point.

And yeah, I keep coming back to this build league after league, and I have yet to play same variant twice. And it´s great at eating hilarious amount of divines:)
Btw, if you didnt yet, I suggest trying phantasmal ice spear, with Ashes it pretty much guarantees hiting with second form everytime.

Okay cool, I'll probably start using MoM again then since I'd like to hit 100 without 5ways if at all possible.

I think my next purchase will be 21 phanta ice spear after I fix my cdr again, running temp rift for now...

Do you have any form of frenzy generation? I'm thinking about running blood rage but I'm not sure what to drop yet. I would love to have a much longer duration on phase run along with a constant 12% more damage. Maybe I'll just swap cull in weapon to blood rage based on whether or not I'm bossing.

Also, divergent creeping frost is 2 free proj, not that it really impacts dps much :)
Editado por útlima vez por mrgreenly en 6 ene. 2023 19:53:27
"
OneWing_z escribió:
Anyone willing to have a look at my PoB and let me know if you see any mistakes/room for improvement?

Loop is going. Damage is good. But I have oddly insta-suicided twice in the second room of Sanctum? I tried a Simulacrum but if I die once from a big hit, then the whole thing is bricked because the loop can't get going again before the swarm one-shots me.

you need to wait every room for flask to be up in sanctum

for making build tanky ask in discord, its repeated many times.

you want spell supression / evasion / block / progensis version for sim 30s

https://youtu.be/NUyqUls3rr4
"
mrgreenly escribió:

Also, divergent creeping frost is 2 free proj, not that it really impacts dps much :)

extra proj is always good for dps in clearing
- To quoque, Omniscience
So I've been trying to upgrade my PoB the past few days.
I ended up losing solid 20M DPS because my Omniscience was pre-nerf. It was a very sad day. I had fixed it before but I restarted my PoB based on one on the first page and I never fixed that new PoB. So I advice people to check also.

- For science !
I've been looking at ways to survive, which led me to think about FTL travel.
So I added both Lightning Warp and Bodyswap to the build. Because why just the one.
I didn't drop on my floor foaming at the mouth but I could have. If you think Wardloop can be an issue for epilepsy, just try this.
Nevertheless, the idea was that a mob trying to hit me would only find empty air charged with ozone, or a bloody mess, and that perhaps I could warp out of a time bubble on one last trigger. I died relatively often so I can't exactly say this was a successful experiment, but I would probably need to look at a recording frame by frame to even understand what is going on.
On the plus side, Bodyswap alone can help you clear the map with as little input as possible. No need to tell you beloved Scion where to go, she knows. Although I would recommend corpse destruction to prevent going backtrack.

- Golems ?
Been using Summon Flame Golem on my helmet for a while for 20% increased damage.
Idk what else I could put there. Anomalous Shock Nova, Anomalous Voltaxic Burst, and Eye of Winter are more costly contenders. Any suggestion ?

- Vaal
I am considering adding 60% increased damage during Soul Gain Prevention on my gloves and boots since I am using both Vaal Righteous Fire and Vaal Grace.
Against a boss I can drink up soul before battle, and against mob, souls isn't an issue. I am just wondering how it would fare against usual GCSC+Ele craft.

- Maimed/Hindered
I've been so annoyed over these ailments in the past that I made sure to be immune to them. However, they are each essentially taking away a 20+% Chance to avoid being Shocked/Stunned on a corrupted Jewel / Abyss Eye.
So what is everyone doing about these 2 ?

- Stunned
Because of the point above, I am struggling to keep 100% Stun avoidance while working on my Zealotry build. I will need to remove 3 skill points which are currently giving me life and 36% Stun Avoidance.
I could get to these by forsaking Maimed/Hindered. Or I could be very patient and hopeful and find exactly the one Eye I am looking for.
Soul of the Brine King doesn't sound as great without % chance to block, but perhaps it is still good enough on its own ? How do you guys cope with Stuns (without Kiara)?

- The One Ring
My rare ring adds 17-21 Fire Damage. Does it means I inflict Ignited when I deal Critical Strike ? Even if it's a 0% effect, it's good enough for Sadist Cluster Notable so but I've never been sure if I actually Ignite or not.

- Inspiration
I am swapping Empower for Inspiration whenever I go boss hunting because I am using an Item Quantity Ring (The Pariath) and losing Mana Recoup hurts.
However I'd like to point out for people who's prime concern is survivability that using less mana means MoM is more effective. There are also lab enchant to that effect.

- Simulacrum
Simulacrum is pretty much all I do nowadays, and I don't imagine it's going to change soon. If I can make my Zealotry build works, I will have around 200M DPS.
If I avoid anything particularly stupid, will I be able to clear 30 waves or will I simply die too often anyways do to the many delayed blasts monsters will unleash from beyond the grave ?
"
Wonderglass escribió:
- To quoque, Omniscience
So I've been trying to upgrade my PoB the past few days.
I ended up losing solid 20M DPS because my Omniscience was pre-nerf. It was a very sad day. I had fixed it before but I restarted my PoB based on one on the first page and I never fixed that new PoB. So I advice people to check also.

- For science !
I've been looking at ways to survive, which led me to think about FTL travel.
So I added both Lightning Warp and Bodyswap to the build. Because why just the one.
I didn't drop on my floor foaming at the mouth but I could have. If you think Wardloop can be an issue for epilepsy, just try this.
Nevertheless, the idea was that a mob trying to hit me would only find empty air charged with ozone, or a bloody mess, and that perhaps I could warp out of a time bubble on one last trigger. I died relatively often so I can't exactly say this was a successful experiment, but I would probably need to look at a recording frame by frame to even understand what is going on.
On the plus side, Bodyswap alone can help you clear the map with as little input as possible. No need to tell you beloved Scion where to go, she knows. Although I would recommend corpse destruction to prevent going backtrack.

- Golems ?
Been using Summon Flame Golem on my helmet for a while for 20% increased damage.
Idk what else I could put there. Anomalous Shock Nova, Anomalous Voltaxic Burst, and Eye of Winter are more costly contenders. Any suggestion ?

- Vaal
I am considering adding 60% increased damage during Soul Gain Prevention on my gloves and boots since I am using both Vaal Righteous Fire and Vaal Grace.
Against a boss I can drink up soul before battle, and against mob, souls isn't an issue. I am just wondering how it would fare against usual GCSC+Ele craft.

- Maimed/Hindered
I've been so annoyed over these ailments in the past that I made sure to be immune to them. However, they are each essentially taking away a 20+% Chance to avoid being Shocked/Stunned on a corrupted Jewel / Abyss Eye.
So what is everyone doing about these 2 ?

- Stunned
Because of the point above, I am struggling to keep 100% Stun avoidance while working on my Zealotry build. I will need to remove 3 skill points which are currently giving me life and 36% Stun Avoidance.
I could get to these by forsaking Maimed/Hindered. Or I could be very patient and hopeful and find exactly the one Eye I am looking for.
Soul of the Brine King doesn't sound as great without % chance to block, but perhaps it is still good enough on its own ? How do you guys cope with Stuns (without Kiara)?

- The One Ring
My rare ring adds 17-21 Fire Damage. Does it means I inflict Ignited when I deal Critical Strike ? Even if it's a 0% effect, it's good enough for Sadist Cluster Notable so but I've never been sure if I actually Ignite or not.

- Inspiration
I am swapping Empower for Inspiration whenever I go boss hunting because I am using an Item Quantity Ring (The Pariath) and losing Mana Recoup hurts.
However I'd like to point out for people who's prime concern is survivability that using less mana means MoM is more effective. There are also lab enchant to that effect.

- Simulacrum
Simulacrum is pretty much all I do nowadays, and I don't imagine it's going to change soon. If I can make my Zealotry build works, I will have around 200M DPS.
If I avoid anything particularly stupid, will I be able to clear 30 waves or will I simply die too often anyways do to the many delayed blasts monsters will unleash from beyond the grave ?

lots of good ideas, show the video bodyswap clear

i am playing a tank version of cwdt check it out! its on my profile right now.

we can test the sadist if we can team up in pvp

i don't see ignites and sadist.
"
mrgreenly escribió:

Okay cool, I'll probably start using MoM again then since I'd like to hit 100 without 5ways if at all possible.

I think my next purchase will be 21 phanta ice spear after I fix my cdr again, running temp rift for now...

Do you have any form of frenzy generation? I'm thinking about running blood rage but I'm not sure what to drop yet. I would love to have a much longer duration on phase run along with a constant 12% more damage. Maybe I'll just swap cull in weapon to blood rage based on whether or not I'm bossing.

100 is definitelly possible with this version, I got to 99,5 before I resorted to 5ways to finish.

As for frenzies, I have another Restraint for mapping with frenzy on kill, but it has only two notables with charge gain, so it makes flasks a bit too uncomfortable for sanctum rushing. 3040 and 7265 both work, with 3040 having better stuff on remaining notables.
(afaik there is no reasonable 3* charges / frenzy on kill Restraint on the right side, unfortunatelly)
The 5% chance on kill is not enough to have any real uptime on frenzies, but it will make your phase run permanent, which is good enough for me.

And thanks for reminding me about divergent CF, I kinda forgot I dont already have it:D
so is it better eye of winter or frostbolt ?
"
Akshay escribió:
"
OneWing_z escribió:

you need to wait every room for flask to be up in sanctum

for making build tanky ask in discord, its repeated many times.

you want spell supression / evasion / block / progensis version for sim 30s

https://youtu.be/NUyqUls3rr4

Is so much sacrificed damage really worth it for simu? I looked at the video, and it seemed like more damage might have been a better solution.

I did a quick run with my lowlife suppress version, and the defenses felt good enough, and bosses went down pretty fast.
For anyone interested, I recorded 28-30 here: https://youtu.be/UklPP0xatRE
Kinda undecided what my next upgrades should be.
Lvl 21 Ice spear is a no brainer but no clue about the rest.

Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/Trtk1sCH
Would be great if someone could check it and see if the config is right too

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional