[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
jasusonice escribió:
Ahh did'nt realise the cwdt would not work on it lol. Was getting excited there for a second

Also sry one last question, is the +2 ammy superior to the omni? As iv just bought the omni and was about to transition, but then seen the added content to the build guide, thks again for your work, it truley is amazing.
"
jasusonice escribió:

Also sry one last question, is the +2 ammy superior to the omni? As iv just bought the omni and was about to transition, but then seen the added content to the build guide, thks again for your work, it truley is amazing.

After playing all of them past few leagues - for damage potential it´s omni > +2/multi > Pandemonius.
(and Ashes approx equal to +2 in damage for that one specific version that uses it)

Gap between omni and +2/multi is lower than in previous leagues, because Frostbite buff increased damage potential for other versions significantly, while it´s not worth running for omni. Even then, omni is still unbeatable.
Hello,

I need help. With my configuration, my loop does not want to work.
Since I upgraded the skill 30% increased Defenses while wielding a Staff.

My pob : https://pastebin.com/NQc6MNQ8

Thx
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
jasusonice escribió:

After playing all of them past few leagues - for damage potential it´s omni > +2/multi > Pandemonius.
(and Ashes approx equal to +2 in damage for that one specific version that uses it)

Gap between omni and +2/multi is lower than in previous leagues, because Frostbite buff increased damage potential for other versions significantly, while it´s not worth running for omni. Even then, omni is still unbeatable.

thks bro
Hi,

i love the build and your guide.

At the moment I'm farming Deli T16 Maps. Unfortunately, I can't get past LVL 93.
Because I die once per map from a one shot.
Do you have any idea how I can make the build a little tankier? In my opinion i die too much :-).

I currently have 1260 Ward, Iron Flask included. 1059 Ward without Iron Flask. Resis are capped and 2430 Life. -60 Chaos Resistance.

Flasks: Olroths, Iron, Bismuth, Quicksilver.

Then I also have a problem with Sirius. It's not feasible for me with this build, i die almost instantly. Do you have an idea here too?

Budget is currently 20 divs.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PepeKnut/characters?characterName=Katha_CWDT
"
sophyene escribió:
Hello,

I need help. With my configuration, my loop does not want to work.
Since I upgraded the skill 30% increased Defenses while wielding a Staff.

My pob : https://pastebin.com/NQc6MNQ8

Thx

Hey, what issues do you have?
I will guess, because I see two potential problems after a quick check:
loop wont start: get second insanity weapon!
loop is working, but not at full speed, and failing often: mana issues. Take a look at detailed answer to vwmikeyouhoo on last page:)

If it is something else, please describe the problem!

"
PepeKnut escribió:
Hi,

i love the build and your guide.

At the moment I'm farming Deli T16 Maps. Unfortunately, I can't get past LVL 93.
Because I die once per map from a one shot.
Do you have any idea how I can make the build a little tankier? In my opinion i die too much :-).

I currently have 1260 Ward, Iron Flask included. 1059 Ward without Iron Flask. Resis are capped and 2430 Life. -60 Chaos Resistance.

Flasks: Olroths, Iron, Bismuth, Quicksilver.

Then I also have a problem with Sirius. It's not feasible for me with this build, i die almost instantly. Do you have an idea here too?

Budget is currently 20 divs.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PepeKnut/characters?characterName=Katha_CWDT

Getting your chaos res up helps a lot - I got to 99,5 just by juiced mapping with chaos res around 0, with almost no deaths. Well, enemy-inflicted deaths:D

Getting chaos res will also fix your self-damage from FR - currently you are taking 340 damage each cycle, which adds up quickly, and will get you killed from time to time.

Check calculator how high you can go with chaos resist for your current setup, I would guesstimate around -10. With two Heartbounds you can go even higher, but it would require divergent cwdt in chest.

As for Sirus - chaos res helps there as well, but honestly, best defence for that fight is damage, and instaphasing him:P
Get corrupted blood immunity from a jewel implicit for last phase, and keep circling him to avoid getting blasted in the face.

For more tankiness there is always the suppression variant, and even more with suppression/Grace, but at the cost of damage.
Another good defensive boost is full ailment immunity from Stormshroud, especially helps with alt ailments.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 3 ene. 2023 10:37:13
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
Primaeus escribió:
Hi,

I'm only using 10%CDR and it works very well, burning down any bosses in the game. 0.23sec for recast. Is there a real good reason to invest that 27% or it's no big deal? Using a synth belt (flask mod) with t1 str (omni)

You can look at it as a 16,6% dps and regen increase - assuming the regen is not important to you, treat it like any other dps increasing investment.

Okay thanks! Considering i'll loose 60 flat str and actually only using 1 medium flask cluster, switching to stygian belt might be massive investment for this. I think i'll keep 10%cdr atm, thanks!
STOP NERFING AURA
is there a tree for 72 lvl?
Upgrading More

What should i aim for with life and chaos res balance ? at the moment i just look for loop working then i dont worry, but i would like to know the math for a balanced ratio, so maybe i can get more defences too.

What is priority here to upgrade?
- Wathcer's Eye with Hatred Crit (10Div)
- Better Gloves 500+ Ward for hopefully 1100 ward uptime
- +1/+2 amulet (prob 20+Div)
- 27% cdr (?div)
-- Suggestion?
"
HiImBaddi escribió:
Upgrading More

What should i aim for with life and chaos res balance ? at the moment i just look for loop working then i dont worry, but i would like to know the math for a balanced ratio, so maybe i can get more defences too.

What is priority here to upgrade?
- Wathcer's Eye with Hatred Crit (10Div)
- Better Gloves 500+ Ward for hopefully 1100 ward uptime
- +1/+2 amulet (prob 20+Div)
- 27% cdr (?div)
-- Suggestion?

i don't think amulet is worth it,just save and switch to omni.

here is list of upgrades.
Level 100 - 5 Ways Carry
Amulet catalyst for damage
Weapon harvest enchant
Large cluster upgrade - get a better large cluster
All damage and support gems 20% quality
Divergent RF, Phantasmal Sigil of Power
Awakened Support Gems
Helm enchant either RF or Ice Spear damage
Boots enchant cold damage when hit
4 flask upgrade - need to buy better clusters
Rare jewels with % life and Crit / Spell Damage