[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

I dont know what happened... But ever since going to divergent rightous fire my creeping frost is typically out of sync and half looping.

Can someone check my pob?

https://pastebin.com/5bfSskdu
"
vwmikeyouhoo escribió:
I dont know what happened... But ever since going to divergent rightous fire my creeping frost is typically out of sync and half looping.

Can someone check my pob?

https://pastebin.com/5bfSskdu

Mana issue. In this case its because your FR hits for more than you have ward, and since you have MoM, that damage drains mana, and you dont have enough to sustain full loop.
As for fixing it - that will be a bit expensive on omni version, and will take either a gem socket or a lot of money.
You need to get rid of self damage from FR, which means getting more chaos res - for your current setup you need between -12 and -6, but always check with the calculator.
And you will also need skeletons at 21. You can either get that with divergent cwdt 20, skelle 20, and empower 2, or both at 21, if around 40 div is worth the cost of the socket for empower.

Or - if you can live with self damage, you can just get rid of MoM, or try reduced mana cost when hit enchant on boots. It will kill you sooner or later, because you are currently taking 500 dmg 5 times per second just from FR, but if you dont care about leveling...
If you go this route (and I wouldnt suggest it, but its your XP:) ), at least get some chaos res (-45 would still sustain loop), it will reduce the damage from FR significantly.
I haven't seen it mentioned, but I alleviated some mana issues I had by getting two abyssal jewels like this one;

The important line being "2% of Damage taken Recouped as Mana".

Made my loop much less likely to turn off when I take a hit. The resistance is also nice. They cost me a couple chaos each, but now the price is up to around 10c each (as of January 2:nd).

Recently made a bunch of changes to go for spell suppression, and have stopped using them - just thought I'd share the idea.
Thanks for the great guide. Quick question, Does the "X% increased Charges per Use" on Olroth's flask matter? Will my build fail if i have a 50% one rather than a 40% one? is it ok to have a mid tier one?
Hi,

I'm only using 10%CDR and it works very well, burning down any bosses in the game. 0.23sec for recast. Is there a real good reason to invest that 27% or it's no big deal? Using a synth belt (flask mod) with t1 str (omni)

STOP NERFING AURA
"
Primaeus escribió:
Hi,

I'm only using 10%CDR and it works very well, burning down any bosses in the game. 0.23sec for recast. Is there a real good reason to invest that 27% or it's no big deal? Using a synth belt (flask mod) with t1 str (omni)

You can look at it as a 16,6% dps and regen increase - assuming the regen is not important to you, treat it like any other dps increasing investment.

"
Kortonx escribió:
Thanks for the great guide. Quick question, Does the "X% increased Charges per Use" on Olroth's flask matter? Will my build fail if i have a 50% one rather than a 40% one? is it ok to have a mid tier one?

It matters, but it won´t make your build fail - the worse Olroth you have, the more you need to invest in other flask sustain methods (always check calculator for your specific stats). Generally, for 3 flasks it does not matter at all, for 4 flask on lower budget 57 charges one would be a sweet spot for price/performance.
56 charges flask is only worth it when you are going for single flask cluster setup - and by then, cost of the flask will be last of your worries.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 2 ene. 2023 15:34:00
Is it Beneficial to switch to the Spell Suppression version as soon as i've collected the gear to make the Ward Loop work, and completed the final Lab? Is there anything major i need to get before i can switch to that version?
Editado por útlima vez por Kortonx en 3 ene. 2023 0:54:01
Hi bro, thks for your build guide, its very good. Quick question, the new balance of terror jewel gives upto 25% cooldown recovery if temp chains has been cast in the last 10 secs. Could this be a thing in this build that may allow us to gain a belt slot? Thanks again for the content.
"
Kortonx escribió:
Is it Beneficial to switch to the Spell Suppression version as soon as i've collected the gear to make the Ward Loop work, and completed the final Lab? Is there anything major i need to get before i can switch to that version?

Only really mandatory item that´s needed for the Suppress version in guide is Watcher with Suppression when using Grace - you wouldnt be able to cap suppression otherwise.
(and Uber lab, but that´s obvious)

Issue with Suppression + Grace version is approx. 30-40% lower damage, so using it from start might give you damage problems, if starting at low level and with basic gear - and up to the certain point, best wardloop defence is more offence:)

"
jasusonice escribió:
Hi bro, thks for your build guide, its very good. Quick question, the new balance of terror jewel gives upto 25% cooldown recovery if temp chains has been cast in the last 10 secs. Could this be a thing in this build that may allow us to gain a belt slot? Thanks again for the content.

Problem with that is, you need to manually cast the curse, triggering does not work.
And having to press button so often is anathema to wardloop laziness:D
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 3 ene. 2023 4:08:55
Ahh did'nt realise the cwdt would not work on it lol. Was getting excited there for a second

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional