[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Vendetta escribió:
"
Terceprime escribió:
Trying to incorporate a +2 amulet and running into issues with the ice spear / creeping frost loop. Can someone take a look at my current setup and help set me straight?

I initially moved to a single ring which worked fine using an empower 2 in helm and level 20 skeles. Now that I have the amulet I could probably drop the empower and slot FR back in the helm, opening up the unset for a frostbite or even swapping to an NTR.

***fixed the loop by swapping to a 18/20 divergent CWDT. Just need to deal with the mana issues now making it tough to start the loop up

Just copy my build...

There is a way and after a day of theory crafting and lot's of tree changing I found a way to alleviate the mana issues. Just add the -18% to mana cost of spells if you have been hit recently on boots enchant ( this triggers with CWDT also) , and take the 10% reduced cost of skills mastery... This will alleviate the problem.

Once you add a watchers eye and more levels and reach 2k mana the problem will be fixed since right now with 1800 I can start the loop perfectly first swap but if I cast anything else like flame dash I need to re-activate the loop since I am short on some mana.

I'm finding it gets shut off due to the added load of mark + phase run most likely. going to be tricky to try and solve as the only real difference I can see is the mana cost on boots. I'll try farming for that and see if that helps

***got the enchant, it helps with starting the loop but I'm running into a really weird issue. The loop is stable in h/o and maps but once I start to kill a pack it just stops. I've tried removing mark and turning off phase run but it doesn't seem to help. I'm not sure what could be going wrong as the calculator says everything should be working fine.

seems to only happen on moderate - large packs. Individual enemies/bosses are fine. I've experimented with pulling out specific skill gems and it makes no difference. Something about attacking packs just shuts the loop off for no apparent reason, even when I never dip below 1200 mana. I can turn the loop on and sit doing single target for hours with no issue.

could it have to do with shader performance? It seems roughly correlated to the loop turning off
Editado por útlima vez por Terceprime en 31 dic. 2022 17:01:01
As there was no answer, I repeat my question:
Is it ok to link frostbite to the same cwdt setup as sniper's mark if I use forbidden jewels with the Occultist ascendancy?
"
Bestial escribió:
As there was no answer, I repeat my question:
Is it ok to link frostbite to the same cwdt setup as sniper's mark if I use forbidden jewels with the Occultist ascendancy?

yes go ahead, get as creative as possible!
my build
https://pastebin.com/1PkEw99T

Ive got a few questions after doing low investment altar sanctum on Mausoleums with my build.

1. Is there anything against the pain of proximityshields?
2. Which conntent would you suggest for my level of gear?
3. What to upgrade next?
4. How to i generally improve defenses of the build. It feels squishy, especially in Sanctum i got 2x oneshot.
5. How to get around the Sanctum Flask Affliction?

thanks in advance
Ingame-PM: Hinnne
Editado por útlima vez por elhinne en 31 dic. 2022 14:32:39
Thoughts on changing glove implicit to pierce since awakened cold pen gives 10% chance for exposure?

Awakened cold pen is so cheap this league vs 21 anomalous ice spear at ~15 div.

Edit: and taking the notable for at least -18% exposure.
Editado por útlima vez por mickyyy en 31 dic. 2022 15:51:19
hi,
I have first time try out wardlopp build and copied streamer build here
Spoiler

but still do not know how to start wardloop. I weapon swap from primary to secondary (without skill gem weapon) and back to primary weapon see not thing. seem like it wont auto-casting skeletons to proc CWDT.

currently at Sion level 78, should be at early state converted to wardloop build
https://pastebin.com/wmfwbr2p

can help debug my build 2 rings version see which part is not set correctly.

----------------------
after read your post here:
I just fixed To Dust to 19% + 15% (previously 19+19)
I just fixed Pantheon from gain flask to Reduce Shock + brine king
I just fixed weapon swap with 2 wand with spectral spirit

(but back to primary weapon is proc death spectral, 2x skeleton firing spell then loop stop)

I just fixed secondary weapon Trigger Socketing Spell bench craft + portal level 1 14% quality

during swap back to primary weapon, it go 0 life
during swap back to primary weapon, if drink resolve, life stay but loop stop

is there sequent press button?

omg...solved! thanks!

Editado por útlima vez por SoFastx en 1 ene. 2023 1:02:03
"

hi,
I have first time try out wardlopp build and copied streamer build here
Spoiler

but still do not know how to start wardloop. I weapon swap from primary to secondary (without skill gem weapon) and back to primary weapon see not thing. seem like it wont auto-casting skeletons to proc CWDT.

currently at Sion level 78, should be at early state converted to wardloop build
https://pastebin.com/wmfwbr2p

can help debug my build 2 rings version see which part is not set correctly.

----------------------
after read your post here:
I just fixed To Dust to 19% + 15% (previously 19+19)
I just fixed Pantheon from gain flask to Reduce Shock + brine king
I just fixed weapon swap with 2 wand with spectral spirit

(but back to primary weapon is proc death spectral, 2x skeleton firing spell then loop stop)

I just fixed secondary weapon Trigger Socketing Spell bench craft + portal level 1 14% quality

during swap back to primary weapon, it go 0 life
during swap back to primary weapon, if drink resolve, life stay but loop stop

is there sequent press button?

omg...

You have the '10% less skill effect duration' mastery allocated. With it, your skeletons have 0.198s duration. Your CWDT gems have a cooldown of .231 seconds. Remove the mastery and your skeleton duration will match the cooldown of CWDT
yup. thanks a lot!

so when i upgrade in future to 27% CDR, i need to tick this node -10% again right
Editado por útlima vez por SoFastx en 1 ene. 2023 1:03:51
"
Terceprime escribió:
"
Vendetta escribió:
"
Terceprime escribió:
Trying to incorporate a +2 amulet and running into issues with the ice spear / creeping frost loop. Can someone take a look at my current setup and help set me straight?

I initially moved to a single ring which worked fine using an empower 2 in helm and level 20 skeles. Now that I have the amulet I could probably drop the empower and slot FR back in the helm, opening up the unset for a frostbite or even swapping to an NTR.

***fixed the loop by swapping to a 18/20 divergent CWDT. Just need to deal with the mana issues now making it tough to start the loop up

Just copy my build...

There is a way and after a day of theory crafting and lot's of tree changing I found a way to alleviate the mana issues. Just add the -18% to mana cost of spells if you have been hit recently on boots enchant ( this triggers with CWDT also) , and take the 10% reduced cost of skills mastery... This will alleviate the problem.

Once you add a watchers eye and more levels and reach 2k mana the problem will be fixed since right now with 1800 I can start the loop perfectly first swap but if I cast anything else like flame dash I need to re-activate the loop since I am short on some mana.

I'm finding it gets shut off due to the added load of mark + phase run most likely. going to be tricky to try and solve as the only real difference I can see is the mana cost on boots. I'll try farming for that and see if that helps

***got the enchant, it helps with starting the loop but I'm running into a really weird issue. The loop is stable in h/o and maps but once I start to kill a pack it just stops. I've tried removing mark and turning off phase run but it doesn't seem to help. I'm not sure what could be going wrong as the calculator says everything should be working fine.

seems to only happen on moderate - large packs. Individual enemies/bosses are fine. I've experimented with pulling out specific skill gems and it makes no difference. Something about attacking packs just shuts the loop off for no apparent reason, even when I never dip below 1200 mana. I can turn the loop on and sit doing single target for hours with no issue.

could it have to do with shader performance? It seems roughly correlated to the loop turning off

It is not, if it only happens in some packs it is because of the temporal bubble. You may not see the minion that is spawn with it because it dies to fast but the temporal bubble is still there.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Terceprime escribió:
"
Vendetta escribió:
"
Terceprime escribió:

Just copy my build...

I had the same issue, for me it was because i ran Lunaris Pantheon which gives phys reduction when monsters are nearby, picking brine king or arakaali fixed it for me.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional