[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Kortonx escribió:
Any idea of which Invocation Keystones would be best? MoM obviously comes to mind but that seems like a waste since it would only save 1 point. Possibly Unwavering Stance? Seems kinda redundant with Brine King pantheon, but not sure what else would really work in the build.

There is not much, beyond those two you mentioned. There are 4 keystones that do something for the build - MoM, Unwavering, Pain Attunement and (heh) Iron Will. You will have one of those on your Skin, MoM is 1 point, Iron WIll is marginal, and Pain Attunement only helps lowlife versions.

I currently run Pain Attunement on Skin, and Unwavering on relic - I get freeze immunity from Stormshroud, so I can run Arakaali for some minor benefits against DoTs.
Hi guys. Everything works in the build, but i a can't use RF, my hp drops to 1.
How can I fix this?
"
MeNyanCat escribió:
How can I fix this?

Life recoup nodes are in the guide for a reason!:) Path to Infused Flesh, take it, and never unspec, unless you know what you are doing - there are valid reasons for not taking those nodes at high gear level, but until then, they are mandatory.
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
MeNyanCat escribió:
How can I fix this?

Life recoup nodes are in the guide for a reason!:) Path to Infused Flesh, take it, and never unspec, unless you know what you are doing - there are valid reasons for not taking those nodes at high gear level, but until then, they are mandatory.

I just went to him, thanks)
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
warriordefense08 escribió:
How is this build for Sanctums? I like to rush those so am looking for a decent build for that

It would be god-tier, if not for some (arguably minor) annoyances:
- you need to be confident in not killing yourself by forgetting to reflask each room
- waiting for flask charges each room can get annoying (going with 3 flask setup and prioritizing charges gained mitigates that)
- resolve lost on flask use can be run-ending - I have finished every blind relic sanctum where I got that affliction, but it was not fun:)

Other than that, it breezes through everything - high movespeed and damage trivializes most encounters (apparently, Lycia 2nd form has some sort of lightning phase - never seen that:D ).

To avoid having to wait up to 10s at the beginning of a room for the flasks to fill up, I now quickly double tap Olroth and Dying Sun to unequip/reequip them when I enter the map room of the Sanctum, so that they can refill while I'm choosing which room I'm going to run. (Or sometimes I do this when I reach the safe reward zone of the previous room, especially if I already know which room I am going to select next so I will hardly spend any time on the map.) This is a little annoying to do, but personally I prefer it to waiting an indeterminate amount of time at the beginning of each room. This also carries an additional risk: I must be very careful not to press weapon swap while in the reward/map rooms, but I haven't had a problem with it so far. And obviously I still check carefully that the flasks are indeed up at the beginning of each room before I start the loop.

Speaking of which, does anyone know whether dying in a reward room or in the map room ends the sanctum run? I would expect yes for reward room and no for map room, but I haven't tested either. Maybe I'll test it in the very first room of my next run.
hmm, what do I need to change or buy to be able to use 4 flasks? I tried with Kiara and died after 20-25 sec.

https://pastebin.com/g0bmgBvT

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nastasem/characters

"
BeneTleilax escribió:
hmm, what do I need to change or buy to be able to use 4 flasks? I tried with Kiara and died after 20-25 sec.

https://pastebin.com/g0bmgBvT

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nastasem/characters

It´s in the guide:)
go to calculator (returnx.github.io/cwdt), put your flask stats there, and you will see you are around 30 charges gained / flask duration (combined) away from sustaining 4 flasks.

You can get that any way you want - better Restraint, better clusters, better belt, flask duration on jewels... There is a ton of options.
Guys need help, loop is working, checked the calculator with my stats its says OK. But my ice spear and other spells doesnt trigger like the skeletons, SO its not full DPS. Mana is not the problem, turned off Mind Over Matter,staying on full mana and still now full dps(
Are your spells too high level for your CWDT to support?
Nope

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional