3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

For chest Queen of th Forest is still BiS imo... At least for me and depends on your preferred playstyle.

I got my hands on a 100+ex chest, loved it for a while, but ultimately it was slower and speed is such an important QOL at end game... More maps = more bosses = more loot etc etc.

Speed is also one of the best defences in the game (avoiding boss slams, beams, projectiles, explosions etc).

QOTF gives speed, evasion, life, and resistances, which are all welcome.
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 19 nov. 2021 16:56:23
Looking for a build that can do reflect with Atziri. How does this build mitigate that?

"
anthony141414 escribió:
Looking for a build that can do reflect with Atziri. How does this build mitigate that?

Reflect is a non-issue, including Atziri.

This is a true "alch and go" build that does all content and all mods.
"
anthony141414 escribió:

Nothing reflects chaos damage over time. The initial hits with TR are so small they literally don't even register when reflected.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
brunowa escribió:
"
anthony141414 escribió:

Reflect is a non-issue, including Atziri.

This is a true "alch and go" build that does all content and all mods.
I'm not fond of maps with desecrated ground, or monsters have increased chaos resistance, so I'll usually re-roll those, but you're right, they are absolutely still do-able. Chaos resistance will make the desecrated ground trivial. I had 66% chaos resist earlier, but I dropped most of that gear to run the Caustic Arrow setup in Maloney's.

Monsters have increased chaos resistance only matters on the boss, everything else still dies instantly, but bosses take a while with that mod on a map.
Thanks for everyone who replied! will try to do these build
How important is accuracy rating and projectile speed for us?
Editado por útlima vez por Benihimee en 20 nov. 2021 13:59:57
Did any1 kill sirus today?
3 of my portals were gone after a storm randomly appeared under me, inside the cirle that was supposed to be safe from the storms, like.. Full storm, not the one he creates after reaching a certain HP treshold.
Might be me, I've been away from PoE for over a year and I might be lacking changes that happened to him.
I could tank anything else, but those.
"
Benihimee escribió:
How important is accuracy rating and projectile speed for us?
Not important.
"
kjanos89 escribió:
Did any1 kill sirus today?
3 of my portals were gone after a storm randomly appeared under me, inside the cirle that was supposed to be safe from the storms, like.. Full storm, not the one he creates after reaching a certain HP treshold.
Might be me, I've been away from PoE for over a year and I might be lacking changes that happened to him.
I could tank anything else, but those.
Sirus hasn't changed, that sounds like a bug.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional