3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
That's not a bad setup at all, although the DPS output is still An Empower level 3 is under 50c now,

Not sure they are under 50c, well at least I cannot see any
How much will this build shine with a 200 ish ex investment, thinking about coming over from a CoC build because most the end game's there seem to want a mageblood and that's just too expensive this early on.
"
dscaza escribió:
"
That's not a bad setup at all, although the DPS output is still An Empower level 3 is under 50c now,

Not sure they are under 50c, well at least I cannot see any

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/pEk5u0
1 @ 30c
3 @ 40c

At least at the time of posting. They do come up. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Oh, you are suggesting corrupted, never thought of that, ty
"
1 @ 30c
3 @ 40c

"
Benihimee escribió:
How much will this build shine with a 200 ish ex investment, thinking about coming over from a CoC build because most the end game's there seem to want a mageblood and that's just too expensive this early on.
This build doesn't need 200ex to shine. Far from it. Big investment items are:
Bow: ~10ex
Empower 4: ~9ex
Enlighten 4: ~15ex
Amulet: ~15ex
Chest armour: Well, you could spend a lot of coin here, but chances are you'd want to craft your own. I'm still running a crappy chest piece and not having any problems at all.

There's a bunch of other items that are going to eat an ex here or there - clusters, awakened gems, that kind of thing, but I doubt they could add up to a stack of 10 ex all in.

For comparison, I'm easily clearing fully juiced T16s, including 4-6 full scourge incursions, and doing so deathless... and I've spent 15-16ex. Before today, that total would be 5-6ex, I literally just bought a 10ex bow today. My old bow was clearing just fine.

I've done a bunch of Maven 10 stacks, Conquerors, Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri.

I haven't yet done Sirus A8, Maven, Catarina, or Uber Elder. The only one of those I'm anticipating being hard is Sirus, and he's probably easy as well with some pantheon changes and an extra mana flask. Or 2.

I haven't tried the Maven 4 stacks either... Formed, Feared, etc. Others here have done all of the above, but most of them have "retired" and moved on to other builds already.

That's another indicator, we're not even a month into the league, and we have folks that have cleared the entire game and moved on already with this build.
"
dscaza escribió:
Oh, you are suggesting corrupted, never thought of that, ty
"
1 @ 30c
3 @ 40c

Absolutely, buy a corrupted one. If you play this for a while, you'll grind out the currency to buy a level 4, but it's not needed for any of the content. At least nothing I've tried yet, everything has been remarkably easy with a 3.
"
Benihimee escribió:

200 ex will make this build to easily complete all content in this game if properly geared.

Check my champion, I invested at about 100-120 ex so far and still there is a lot of room to upgrade, for example, faster bow, enlighten 4 to squeeze in vitality or another aura so to enable more watcher's eye options. Better gloves, better ring and ammy or quiver.

The chest is probably the hardest to obtain, since there is none similar in the trade and you need to craft it on your own with a bit of gambling with annuls in the process.

I could upgrade more but am saving exalts for mageblood now and what I have is sufficient for the content I am currently farming to get currency.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
grimjack68 escribió:
That's not a bad setup at all, although the DPS output is still weak as you suspected.

Thanks for your time, that's gives me a roadmap for the improvements.

For the armor , which base are best ? Assassin's Garb, Triumphant Lamellar or it really doesn't matter that much ?

Astral plate can be kind , but requires lots of strength
Editado por útlima vez por Tarteens en 19 nov. 2021 6:02:02
It's a champion build so tanky is a given. with my current gear I can face tank everything from A9 Sirus except the degens.
"
Tarteens escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:
That's not a bad setup at all, although the DPS output is still weak as you suspected.

Thanks for your time, that's gives me a roadmap for the improvements.

For the armor , which base are best ? Assassin's Garb, Triumphant Lamellar or it really doesn't matter that much ?

Astral plate can be kind , but requires lots of strength
It doesn't matter that much. Astral is nice for the resistance implicit. We don't rely that much on the defensive armour / evasion, the explicits and room for craft is more important.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional