[3.25] Holy Flame Totem Scion -- League Starter -- HC / SSF viable

"
So, they changed Scion's Chieftain node to no longer even have taunting for totems. Problem is, I can't see any other node in any part of the ascendancy that is any better... do you still go Chieftain anyway? It seems all you're getting is the Covered in Ash from it. Other possibilities are warden for 20% spell suppression, but most of that node is wasted, or maybe Jugg for the immunities and the endurance charges.

Basically we get 20% more damage and 20% movement speed slow from "covered in ash", and the minor perks of ignite immunity and strength % increase, which also grants a bit of life. I did try to see other ascendancies, the best options are occultist for the extra curse and deadeye for mark effect (using sniper's mark) and tailwind, results in dps are similar, but without these minor advantages. So I still prefer chieftain. Jugg is a possibility, but we can get endurance from body armour implicit, and stun immunity from pantheon (which also prevents chill/freeze).

"
Owedyou escribió:
Have you maybe any video which shows gameplay with this build ?

Sorry, I don't, I'm not a streamer. I'll try to look into doing some later this league. It's very similar to any other totem gameplay tho, I suggest Tatiantel2's stream for some totem gameplay.

Editado por útlima vez por gui_orioli en 28 jul. 2024 9:55:31
Okay thanks I'll just go with chieftain.
It says in the guide that it has good regen, I am level 70 now with almost no regen except vitality, what am I missing?
"
nick_carlsson escribió:
It says in the guide that it has good regen, I am level 70 now with almost no regen except vitality, what am I missing?

I'm deeply sorry, that used to be the case when our totems had leech, we now rely only on vitality. Sorry, my mistake, I'll update =/

Hope build is doing well despite of that, if you got more questions feel free to ask.
It's okay, but I play hardcore SSF and I am not very experienced so now in Maps that missing life leech will eventually be my doom :) Found a shield with life leech from totems that mitigates it somewhat. Any other advice?

I was actually also wondering about arcanist brand, I never used it before. How do you use it and what do you link it with?
I managed to reach lvl 100 SSF in settlers league with your build. It got a lot stronger once I got the shaper shield/4 totems. It was strong against stationary bosses/single target once you get the brand/flamewall up. Mobile ones can take quite some time because you may have to move your totems/brand around. All voidstones pretty easy once you get strong enough. Deathless exarch/eater/maven not too bad at this point. Uber Elder is tricky though. I give up on farming t17s however. Too annoying.

I don't think it would be too hard to get 38 challenges either with this if you focus on them, but I'm done with the league.

Had to give up on the spell suppression mastery because I couldn't find good armor/eva equips.
Editado por útlima vez por AnimePillowCollector en 2 sept. 2024 0:55:30
Anyway to push the DPS on this to be at least 8 million DPS? I hate to sacrifice alot of defenses for it but I can't see myself doing UBERS or T17 maps with this unless I can hit at least 8 million DPS.
"
kado2999 escribió:
Anyway to push the DPS on this to be at least 8 million DPS? I hate to sacrifice alot of defenses for it but I can't see myself doing UBERS or T17 maps with this unless I can hit at least 8 million DPS.

I think it's possible, specially with good trade endgame gear. I'm working on updating this build guide, and intend to add a higher end setup to it too, but I still didn't find the time to finish it, and want to do that before I share.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional