[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
frostbond escribió:
The price for The Interrogation has gone crazy. Last league I bought it for 50c and now it is sitting at 7.5e. Maybe it will come down a little as more get on the market, but I doubt that my budget will ever get high enough for that.

How would the passive tree change without The Interrogation? Would it still be worth it to pick up those Increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailment nodes?

Yup, I'm in the same boat. It was 2 ex four or five days ago. I'm not sure what drove the surge, but I'm currently playing without it and adapting. You can look at my character for ideas. HoI is great if you aren't using The Interrogation, so find a way to fit the Herald in. I still picked up the ailment nodes, because shock is still very valuable. You maybe don't need both of them for the time being. I've kind of leaned into just using rares in order to try out the new implicit system. So far so good. Shaper went down deathless last night on attempt number 1 of the league. I didn't have Maven witness it as I wasn't sure I was ready yet.
~Donkster5
Hi everyone. Loving the build as usual :) Ty Donkster.

Any tips for upgrades? I'm saving for a replicas but wondering about my other gear.

There is probably some things i've overlooked.

I have to suggest getting a +2 strike gloves it really changes the clear speed for the better :) It's a real delight to use +2.

Fitting in stats and resists was a bit of a nightmare once I got the Auls necklace.. as my gloves are pretty locked in and my boots are too, so that only gives me a few slots to get the necessary stats.

My auras are currently Wrath/Anger/Arctic/Cats Stealth/ Defiance banner and Grace... Very tanky and good DPS...

I would like more convenient clear, is there anything mechanically that can make lightning strike bounce around a bit more rather than needing a direct line of sight? Obstacles blocking it is very annoying!
Editado por útlima vez por Nevzat en 20 feb. 2022 15:28:22
Incredible build here, enjoying so much this seasson, I have a question, How do you deal with chill and frozen?... Thanks in advance...
"
Vyr75 escribió:
Incredible build here, enjoying so much this seasson, I have a question, How do you deal with chill and frozen?... Thanks in advance...

Good question. Either a flask or, once you have an auls amulet, run purity of elements.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 escribió:
"
Vyr75 escribió:

Good question. Either a flask or, once you have an auls amulet, run purity of elements.

Thanks so much, Purity of elements activated :)
Whats wrong with your build on PoB? :)

https://imgur.com/a/O4BWW3m
Editado por útlima vez por Meddemon en 26 feb. 2022 11:31:36
"
Meddemon escribió:
Whats wrong with your build on PoB? :)

https://imgur.com/a/O4BWW3m

I don’t put in suffixes for attributes or resistances as that is dependent on your item rolls. There are plenty of suffix spaces open to fill in everything. It’s explained in the build video from the beginning of the league.
~Donkster5
Editado por útlima vez por Donkster5 en 26 feb. 2022 22:26:20
Hey I'm running your build and I'm having a bit of trouble understanding my transition to maps. Had a bit of a hard time leveling on HcSSF but it was doable. Anyway I see on the 75 skill tree that I'm supposed to take the dagger night blade mastery. If I only have a 4 link does it mean I'm supposed to switch out wed for nightblade? Or do I just not bother until I got a 5 link?
Hi, right now i can do red maps but my damage is lacking against bosses and even rare mobs,i feel like im doing something wrong can i get a quick tip please
"
Frouswordd escribió:
Hi, right now i can do red maps but my damage is lacking against bosses and even rare mobs,i feel like im doing something wrong can i get a quick tip please

Make sure you are standing the proper distance away so that you are hitting twice.

I can't tell what your mana reservation situation is, but you don't have any minus mana cost crafts on your jewelry. That means you'll need around 100 unreserved mana to be able to attack and leech mana continually.

You are overcapped on spell suppression, so spec out of Magebane and put the points towards Claws of the Hawk.

Your claw could use an upgrade, but in the meantime change the craft to Attacks penetrate % elemental resistances. Even the cheapest tier of this craft gives you more damage.

Leveling all of your gems to 20 and getting 20 quality where appropriate gives around 35% more damage.

Your flasks are still a little scuffed, the reduced duration is probably uncomfortable. Try to get increased critical strike chance rolled on one of them, maybe drop the quartz since you have Farrul's. That would still leave you with 97% suppression without Magebane.

Make sure you cap your resistances. You could replace your jewel with one that has enough resistances, or with a decently rolled Mantra of Flames if you can get the res elsewhere.

Hopefully that'll be a good start on bumping up the single target slightly. Good luck.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional