[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
SemperN9ne escribió:
First I'd like to say I love the build so far, i'm blasting through everything but there is a catch.

Does anyone else experience random teleporting around the map? What I mean by that is somehow the game isn't processing all my inputs and I just randomly move and get hit by monsters or suddenly am from the right side of my screen to my left side.

Anything I can do to solve this?

Ummm, are you sure you’re not playing flicker strike? Lightning Warp? Maybe try predictive vs lockstep as that’s not a normal occurrence.
~Donkster5
Hey, just started playing the build (on act 2), and it's very smooth so far!

What I'm confused about is that you write in "Early Leveling Gear / Skills"-section: "Switch out of Lifetap when you have an enduring mana flask or the mana leech claw node (Soul Raker).".

Am I blind, or is "soul raker" not in the passive tree? Also going through the nodes of each leveling tree up to 100, I don't find a single mana leech node, so is there some mechanic I'm missing? Currently chugging mana pots like Kool-Aid :D
Thanks for the build mate, enjoying it a lot and seems decent so far, although I'm pretty early in the endgame.

What would be the best replacement for Inspiration, since I'm not able to get 2b-2r-2g sockets and I'm currently running with 3g-2b-1r sockets and the 3rd green is Ice bite support because of the flat elemental and the frenzy charges. Is there something better I can use at this point ?
Thanks for the suggestions! Here is my current gear and demolishing all content. My favorite build by far!!!

Any tips or things i've missed appreciated to boost it even more!

Replica, Watchers Eye and (5th ascendancy gems), and implicit exarch gloves are what I suppose is next priority?

My amulet can be replaced into something else too i guess as minimum frenzy isnt needed since I got farruls

Thanks all
Editado por útlima vez por Nevzat en 12 feb. 2022 9:24:57
"
Bl0rk escribió:
Hey, just started playing the build (on act 2), and it's very smooth so far!

What I'm confused about is that you write in "Early Leveling Gear / Skills"-section: "Switch out of Lifetap when you have an enduring mana flask or the mana leech claw node (Soul Raker).".

Am I blind, or is "soul raker" not in the passive tree? Also going through the nodes of each leveling tree up to 100, I don't find a single mana leech node, so is there some mechanic I'm missing? Currently chugging mana pots like Kool-Aid :D

It’s a claw “mastery now”. You’ll get it around level 42 or so. I neglected updating that note in the guide.
~Donkster5
"
SmokinBless escribió:
Thanks for the build mate, enjoying it a lot and seems decent so far, although I'm pretty early in the endgame.

What would be the best replacement for Inspiration, since I'm not able to get 2b-2r-2g sockets and I'm currently running with 3g-2b-1r sockets and the 3rd green is Ice bite support because of the flat elemental and the frenzy charges. Is there something better I can use at this point ?

Ice bite works, especially as the frenzy charge generation is easier. I would have just suggested straight “added cold damage” for the dps. Upgrades for this build feel really impactful, so progression through the endgame feels pretty smooth. If you hit a wall, it means it’s time to focus on the next important upgrade, but you may never hit that wall if you continue to just steadily upgrade your stuff.
~Donkster5
"
Nevzat escribió:
Thanks for the suggestions! Here is my current gear and demolishing all content. My favorite build by far!!!

Any tips or things i've missed appreciated to boost it even more!

Replica, Watchers Eye and (5th ascendancy gems), and implicit exarch gloves are what I suppose is next priority?

My amulet can be replaced into something else too i guess as minimum frenzy isnt needed since I got farruls

Thanks all

Looking great for this point in the league. Is your spell suppression capped? If not, i’d focus on your shield. If you get a good enough roll, you can drop some spell suppression passives and put them into more dps. After that, your choice, but you’ve laid out some decent options. Tailwind boots are also a priority.
~Donkster5
"
It’s a claw “mastery now”. You’ll get it around level 42 or so. I neglected updating that note in the guide.

Ah no worries, thanks for the guide, and help :)
Hey, me again! x)
Got this unique drop "shadows and dust", it seems to me, though, with a noobs eye, that these are good for this build?
- 30% increased global critical strike chance
- +30% global critical strike multiplier
- Creates smoke cloud on rampage
- Gain Unholy Might for 3 seconds on Rampage Rampage
- 130% Increased evasion rating and energy shield
- 0.2% of physical attack damage leeched as mana
Is it good or just a waste, and should I focus more on defense? (saw they were cheap on trade)

Edit: Saw your latest video, seems like the unique gloves is a no :P
Editado por útlima vez por Bl0rk en 15 feb. 2022 6:26:19
Wanted to break from the meta, so really went to town and invested heavily in this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Disdain/characters/sdisdain

HP is lacking a bit and trying to sort out jewels and quality of life, just need a few more levels to make the points work.

Not sure if I'm missing something, but despite 50k armour, 40k evasion, spell suppression cap, endurance charges, chaos res, I do not feel tanky at all. Uber Elder was tough and damage just felt lacking, with 75~ ex investment I'm wondering if it's worth just dumping it back into something else at this point.

HP is lower than I'd like, but can break 5k with a few more levels. But balancing it all out, this is one of the tankiest builds on paper I've ever had, but just isn't returning the investment.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional