[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Bl0rk escribió:
Hey, me again! x)
Got this unique drop "shadows and dust", it seems to me, though, with a noobs eye, that these are good for this build?
- 30% increased global critical strike chance
- +30% global critical strike multiplier
- Creates smoke cloud on rampage
- Gain Unholy Might for 3 seconds on Rampage Rampage
- 130% Increased evasion rating and energy shield
- 0.2% of physical attack damage leeched as mana
Is it good or just a waste, and should I focus more on defense? (saw they were cheap on trade)

Edit: Saw your latest video, seems like the unique gloves is a no :P

Those are pretty niche gloves, and the key for us is the +1 strike implicit. Everything else is just helpful.
~Donkster5
"
Disdain escribió:
Wanted to break from the meta, so really went to town and invested heavily in this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Disdain/characters/sdisdain

HP is lacking a bit and trying to sort out jewels and quality of life, just need a few more levels to make the points work.

Not sure if I'm missing something, but despite 50k armour, 40k evasion, spell suppression cap, endurance charges, chaos res, I do not feel tanky at all. Uber Elder was tough and damage just felt lacking, with 75~ ex investment I'm wondering if it's worth just dumping it back into something else at this point.

HP is lower than I'd like, but can break 5k with a few more levels. But balancing it all out, this is one of the tankiest builds on paper I've ever had, but just isn't returning the investment.

With that investment, you should be wrecking everything.

I see a number of questionable gear choices, and your passive pathing at the beginning goes the wrong direction. I can’t see all of it as I’m on mobile at work. Gear - with replica farrul’s, the perseverance belt is a waste of an item slot. You don’t have a conductivity on hit ring and instead have snipers mark’s with mark on hit. You use multistrike, which is okay but sticks you in to an attack for longer, it also does less damage unless your crit chance is for sure 100%. You have no static strike setup.

All in, you aren’t really following the guide at all. Details matter at endgame.

PoB please, and i’ll try to help when i can.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 escribió:
"
Disdain escribió:
Wanted to break from the meta, so really went to town and invested heavily in this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Disdain/characters/sdisdain

HP is lacking a bit and trying to sort out jewels and quality of life, just need a few more levels to make the points work.

Not sure if I'm missing something, but despite 50k armour, 40k evasion, spell suppression cap, endurance charges, chaos res, I do not feel tanky at all. Uber Elder was tough and damage just felt lacking, with 75~ ex investment I'm wondering if it's worth just dumping it back into something else at this point.

HP is lower than I'd like, but can break 5k with a few more levels. But balancing it all out, this is one of the tankiest builds on paper I've ever had, but just isn't returning the investment.

With that investment, you should be wrecking everything.

I see a number of questionable gear choices, and your passive pathing at the beginning goes the wrong direction. I can’t see all of it as I’m on mobile at work. Gear - with replica farrul’s, the perseverance belt is a waste of an item slot. You don’t have a conductivity on hit ring and instead have snipers mark’s with mark on hit. You use multistrike, which is okay but sticks you in to an attack for longer, it also does less damage unless your crit chance is for sure 100%. You have no static strike setup.

All in, you aren’t really following the guide at all. Details matter at endgame.

PoB please, and i’ll try to help when i can.

Thanks, this is really helpful. I'll make some changes this evening and see how it goes. Static strike / conductivity seem to be the big ones, need to still balance spell suppression.

Perseverance belt seems super strong in PoB, with both high armour and evasion it's significant amount of % increase, not sure how a decent stigian would be better (again, unless im missing something obvious) plus full uptime onslaught seems an all round strong slot.

And thank you, really - love the guide and style, just struggling to make it work as I think you intended!
Editado por útlima vez por Disdain en 15 feb. 2022 18:23:09
"
Disdain escribió:

Thanks, this is really helpful. I'll make some changes this evening and see how it goes. Static strike / conductivity seem to be the big ones, need to still balance spell suppression.

Perseverance belt seems super strong in PoB, with both high armour and evasion it's significant amount of % increase, not sure how a decent stigian would be better (again, unless im missing something obvious) plus full uptime onslaught seems an all round strong slot.

And thank you, really - love the guide and style, just struggling to make it work as I think you intended!

It seems you've already started making some changes, and I hope you can stick with the build.

One area of your build that is really holding it back is the flasks. Well-rolled flasks will feel doubly impactful for you if you keep using Perseverance. Get granite and jade flasks with 50%+ increased armor and evasion suffixes, and a diamond flask with a 50% increased critical strike chance suffix (or Bottled Faith of course).

Ideally they'd have flask charge on crit prefixes so you can sustain in boss fights, but anything is better than their current state.

Your starting nodes that path through physical attack damage offer very little since you're dealing almost entirely elemental damage. Switch over to the other side with attack speed, life, and defenses:

I'm also not too sure about your cluster setup. It doesn't seem to give much value, especially if you're not going Secrets of Suffering. If you unspec out of the cluster, you can path towards Claws of the Magpie and use your anointment on Tenacity while also picking up more life on the tree.

You can also cap spell suppression without having to use Magebane, a much preferable option that reclaims some evasion rating and skill points.

Here is a small rework of your flasks and tree with more life, armour, evasion, and damage, although there's still probably better ways to go about things: https://pastebin.com/BQbHdC4K

Just having more life will help more than anything in degen-heavy fights like Uber Elder. If you're still struggling, switch your pantheon to Soul of Arakaali. Pick up Rampart on the tree and the mastery for reduced damage over time taken. If you path towards Claws of the Falcon, Lethe Shade is nearby.

You may also want to shuffle some skills around. If you're using Frost Bomb regularly for anti-regen, you should unlink it from Less Duration. I'd also drop Second Wind from Flame Dash and put in Whirling Blades to zoom around with.

Blood Rage is pretty optional as the degen is annoying, but attack speed also equals movement speed when you use Whirling Blades. Ancestral Protector is another reliable boost on bosses. If you can remember to press it (I can't), then get Vaal Molten Shell as well. Lastly, Withering Step for elusive effect refreshing.

For future upgrades, you can stick with Perseverance if you want to. I ended up using it all league in Scourge as the life, res, and 500%+ increased damage were a nice package.

Besides that, your next claw upgrade is probably going to be pretty pricy. You'll want to focus on upping your crit chance if you're not using Secrets of Suffering. Your chills and freezes are the safety net of your ailments, and the non-damaging ailment effect crit mastery will let your shocks ramp higher.
Thanks so much. It's been so helpful, I've made more changes and certainly feeling the difference, thought I was lucky with early squire drop to get currency, but feel more so to have helpful community.

Got about 15ex left, plus whatever I farm. So going to see what I can do to keep improving.

Playstation
Account: Bow_To_Zohan
Character: Zohan_BKTank

Any suggestion on build improvements? I've just managed to drop The Interrogation jewel and reaollacted points to it. Currently blasting through T16 maps but could improve boss DPS. I'm wanting to do as much endgame content this league, have got to Sirus previous leagues but never completed A0.

Evasion is over 31K, using two eye gouger claws for life sustain and self cast conductivity for bossing. Can feel a little squishy and can't take anything from moderate hits,

Build is strong but want improvement recommendations.
Editado por útlima vez por Bow_To_Zohan en 3 mar. 2022 23:46:43
Hey, really enjoying the build but I had one quick question;
Would it better to get the normal Farruls Fur to improve my crit chance which is kinda low - or should I just go for the replica?
Is there a possibility the standard Farruls Fur would be better for me or is the replica better in every aspect?
"
erdamus escribió:
"
Disdain escribió:

It seems you've already started making some changes, and I hope you can stick with the build.

One area of your build that is really holding it back is the flasks. Well-rolled flasks will feel doubly impactful for you if you keep using Perseverance. Get granite and jade flasks with 50%+ increased armor and evasion suffixes, and a diamond flask with a 50% increased critical strike chance suffix (or Bottled Faith of course).

Ideally they'd have flask charge on crit prefixes so you can sustain in boss fights, but anything is better than their current state.

Your starting nodes that path through physical attack damage offer very little since you're dealing almost entirely elemental damage. Switch over to the other side with attack speed, life, and defenses:

I'm also not too sure about your cluster setup. It doesn't seem to give much value, especially if you're not going Secrets of Suffering. If you unspec out of the cluster, you can path towards Claws of the Magpie and use your anointment on Tenacity while also picking up more life on the tree.

You can also cap spell suppression without having to use Magebane, a much preferable option that reclaims some evasion rating and skill points.

Here is a small rework of your flasks and tree with more life, armour, evasion, and damage, although there's still probably better ways to go about things: https://pastebin.com/BQbHdC4K

Just having more life will help more than anything in degen-heavy fights like Uber Elder. If you're still struggling, switch your pantheon to Soul of Arakaali. Pick up Rampart on the tree and the mastery for reduced damage over time taken. If you path towards Claws of the Falcon, Lethe Shade is nearby.

You may also want to shuffle some skills around. If you're using Frost Bomb regularly for anti-regen, you should unlink it from Less Duration. I'd also drop Second Wind from Flame Dash and put in Whirling Blades to zoom around with.

Blood Rage is pretty optional as the degen is annoying, but attack speed also equals movement speed when you use Whirling Blades. Ancestral Protector is another reliable boost on bosses. If you can remember to press it (I can't), then get Vaal Molten Shell as well. Lastly, Withering Step for elusive effect refreshing.

For future upgrades, you can stick with Perseverance if you want to. I ended up using it all league in Scourge as the life, res, and 500%+ increased damage were a nice package.

Besides that, your next claw upgrade is probably going to be pretty pricy. You'll want to focus on upping your crit chance if you're not using Secrets of Suffering. Your chills and freezes are the safety net of your ailments, and the non-damaging ailment effect crit mastery will let your shocks ramp higher.

it is possible to improve more the DPS? I am thinking of folowing this PoB... That DPS is enough to do almost all contents?
"
Kyostarlet escribió:

it is possible to improve more the DPS? I am thinking of folowing this PoB... That DPS is enough to do almost all contents?

I'd say that much DPS is enough to do all non-aspirational content. Naturally, the damage scales even higher with more money. Make sure to look at Donkster5's min-maxed PoB tree in the original post.

My peak Sirus DPS (flasks up, double hit LS, 2x VLS) last league was something like 23M, but it did all content at about half that.

For reference, the claw at the time cost 9 ex, which is a relatively cheap purchase to be able to do flawless breachstones, wave 30 sims, and simultaneous Feared.
The price for The Interrogation has gone crazy. Last league I bought it for 50c and now it is sitting at 7.5e. Maybe it will come down a little as more get on the market, but I doubt that my budget will ever get high enough for that.

How would the passive tree change without The Interrogation? Would it still be worth it to pick up those Increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailment nodes?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional