[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

Which lab enchantements would you recommend to take or avoid for gloves, boots and helmet, if any?
"
iFlu escribió:
Which lab enchantements would you recommend to take or avoid for gloves, boots and helmet, if any?

Stun on boots. Exsanguinate Damage for helmet:

Duration is also fine, as are any mana reserve ones. Exsanguinate Damage is ideal though.
I like this skill. the clearspeed IS awesome and but the single target IS very Bad. I hâte when ggg force people to play one thing if you don t like chain you have no alternative ... Why they dont make the skill hit 9 Time when they re only one monster the single target will be better maybe... Anyway love the build so far i play with assassin in case il struggle for the endgame ill Switch on other skill
"
notblueone escribió:
I like this skill. the clearspeed IS awesome and but the single target IS very Bad. I hâte when ggg force people to play one thing if you don t like chain you have no alternative ... Why they dont make the skill hit 9 Time when they re only one monster the single target will be better maybe... Anyway love the build so far i play with assassin in case il struggle for the endgame ill Switch on other skill

The single target is not bad really. Just gotta swap out chain for Swift Affliction and get some +gem levels. I'm doing about 2M DOT right now with room to grow to around 6-7M with better gear+clusters.

But yeah, I get what you mean. haha
I've been browsing all the Exsanguinate Scions that have been popping up (there's something about the extremely posh-sounding scion flinging blood around like she's a monkey with poo that tickles my funny bone) and yours wins because it has the best name.

I reckon I'm gonna have to make a new one with a name more suited to a build called the Bloody Mistress.
"
Jaggedrain escribió:
I've been browsing all the Exsanguinate Scions that have been popping up (there's something about the extremely posh-sounding scion flinging blood around like she's a monkey with poo that tickles my funny bone) and yours wins because it has the best name.

I reckon I'm gonna have to make a new one with a name more suited to a build called the Bloody Mistress.

Heck yeah! #WINNING

I was actually a little self-conscious of it at first. Turns out I was just being a tired genius at the time. lol.

Your description of her is hilarious though. I was picturing something more along the lines of vampiric blood magic. My character is named after a noble vampire character/card from Magic: The Gathering with that in mind.

Hope you enjoy the build :)
Damn these build with asenath gloves feels very goood. Switching later in the cluster version, that medium is hard to roll unfortunately. Facetanked Elder with maven witness.... Sir this build will be my 40/40, love you.
Editado por útlima vez por Bogdanovici1 en 30 abr. 2021 7:02:56
"
Bogdanovici1 escribió:
Damn these build with asenath gloves feels very goood. Switching later in the cluster version, that medium is hard to roll unfortunately. Facetanked Elder with maven witness.... Sir this build will be my 40/40, love you.

:D

DOn't be afraid to use other jewels. Brush with Death + something is very good. Flow of Life in Particular is quite nice. 2-3ex for that combo.
I've read several times petrified Blood mechanic and watched videos, etc., and I still don't get how you maintain on low life, since Petrified blood does not reserve 50% of your life and Herald of Purity only reserves 43% aprox.

How is supposes to maintain low life? Using exsanguinate/corrupting fever and never use life flask unless you need it? This way I'm never on low life and I'm not taking profit from Pain Attunement.

What I'm missing? (For now I'm using spellslinger until I get comfortable with self cast exsanguinate)
Missclick.
Editado por útlima vez por Evit3 en 30 abr. 2021 12:46:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional