[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
Gryphenprey escribió:
"
f3lcrow escribió:
Just curious if it's just me but what cast speed are others running with to feel "comfortable"? Sitting at 27% atm which is mostly taken via tree but I'm wondering if that range is the standard or if I should look for more in gear.

Get as much as you can get. :D

Also Onslaught from either flask or abyss jewel or boots.

Also, deciding that I like Unleash now that I've gotten into T14+ maps and doing bosses.

Rare jewels are also potentially a great source of lots of cast speed.

What are your thoughts on the alt gem that gives cast speed? I loved using mine until I could afford a lvl 21 normal. Still trying to make a lvl 21 of the alternate version because I miss the cast speed!

Glad to see you on the unleash train, once I switched I couldn't go back.

I'm also blaming this guide for my new addiction to awakener's orbs, lol.
"
brochata escribió:
"
Gryphenprey escribió:
"
f3lcrow escribió:
Just curious if it's just me but what cast speed are others running with to feel "comfortable"? Sitting at 27% atm which is mostly taken via tree but I'm wondering if that range is the standard or if I should look for more in gear.

Get as much as you can get. :D

Also Onslaught from either flask or abyss jewel or boots.

Also, deciding that I like Unleash now that I've gotten into T14+ maps and doing bosses.

Rare jewels are also potentially a great source of lots of cast speed.

What are your thoughts on the alt gem that gives cast speed? I loved using mine until I could afford a lvl 21 normal. Still trying to make a lvl 21 of the alternate version because I miss the cast speed!

Glad to see you on the unleash train, once I switched I couldn't go back.

I'm also blaming this guide for my new addiction to awakener's orbs, lol.

Yeah cast speed is nice. But so is 20% duration. Divergent Smoke Mine gives a hefty bonus to cast speed though. worth checking out.
"
Gryphenprey escribió:
"
Oreojs escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:

You can't use augment anything from harvest on influenced items anymore. :(

Not augment, reforge.

Yeah, if you reforge it then you'll add a prefix. It has 2 good suffixes already. is why I suggest just adding life, selling, and trying again.

The amulet as-is has 4 desireable T1 mods. Add life or ES% and it should sell for a good amount.

So what you are basically saying is I'd be paying a lot to potentially to roll away 2 already good suffixes so its better so sell it to someone who wants those suffixes and just go again?

What do you reckon it should sell for?
"
Oreojs escribió:

So what you are basically saying is I'd be paying a lot to potentially to roll away 2 already good suffixes so its better so sell it to someone who wants those suffixes and just go again?

What do you reckon it should sell for?

yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Also, not sure. Get more than what you invested + time considerations + RNG.

Also, the open prefix is inconvenient for you anyway. So, better to sell and make a profit and then try again.

Alternatively, if you ARE set on keeping it and crafting it there is an option: just let the prefix get filled. If you craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and do one of the harvest "Reforge a rare with X mod" your prefix will likely be filled in the process. So like, Life for life is a reasonable chance to hit but since there are several mods with life tag at prefix it's super RNG.

Personally, I'd use it until ready to make another and then sell it. Even without the phys dot it's quite good. The cast speed is also great for this build.
Just got to maps with this build and I am having a blast, although I had to change a controlled destruction support for a faster casting support, I know there is a sharp decrease in dps but it feels less clunky until I get enough increased cast speed in my gear.
Also I wanted to ask, should wait until I get a Glorious Vanity to change to LL or not?
"
Zyrotot escribió:
Just got to maps with this build and I am having a blast, although I had to change a controlled destruction support for a faster casting support, I know there is a sharp decrease in dps but it feels less clunky until I get enough increased cast speed in my gear.
Also I wanted to ask, should wait until I get a Glorious Vanity to change to LL or not?

I mean, *I* went LL before the vanity, but I was also high level at the time. It'll definitely feel better with a thicc ES pool though. AND a way to recover ES.

:D

And yeah, get cast speed where you can. Onslaught for example.
"
Gryphenprey escribió:
"
Zyrotot escribió:

I mean, *I* went LL before the vanity, but I was also high level at the time. It'll definitely feel better with a thicc ES pool though. AND a way to recover ES.

:D

And yeah, get cast speed where you can. Onslaught for example.

Did you craft that yourself or buy it?

Would it be possible to somehow get % life on block on it too or would that mean we can't guarantee spell level anymore
Hey excellent guide.

I actually have been playing Exsanguinate since leaguestart and just come across your guide today. The clearspeed is nice with unleash + chain support.The problem that I am facing is actually boss damage and metamorphs at T15-16s. This lead me to find your guide.

I can tank a lot of stuff with 75% attack, spell block (all resists capped) and 5k HP with 2k ES, without offering effect chest. I did try low life version but it seems to have random 1 shots so I switched back. I am using watcher’s eye with vitality’s leech and pride’s intimidate.

All my flasks are Flaggelant’s to get charges during boss battle. I am wearing Viridi’s Veil helmet to get hexproof and no extra crit damage to make me even more tanky. Seems to me the build is literally built for Ultimatums WAVES. When I get to the taskmaster, I deal negligible damage and usually died there.

To improve my corrupting fever damage, I actually used Vaal Blade Vortex to keep it at 10 stacks at the boss. Since it has 2 charges now, I can cast Vaal BV and run around while exsanguinating the boss. I am also using Vaal skeleton to bodyblock the boss, some bosses have a weird AI and they prioritise attacking the skelly.

Based on my tests, it seems that for boss fight, unleash should be changed to spell echo (faster cast speed) and chain should be changed to swift affliction. Fyi, I also have tried using a hungry loop to 5 link corrupting fever, supported with empower, brutality, efficacy and swift affliction. I cannot feel the damage difference between 4 linking with empower and 5 linking it.

I am currently away from my computer so I cannot check your PoB. I like your shield charge, fortify and maim combo to add another defensive layer.
"
Yungyungy escribió:
Hey excellent guide.

I actually have been playing Exsanguinate since leaguestart and just come across your guide today. The clearspeed is nice with unleash + chain support.The problem that I am facing is actually boss damage and metamorphs at T15-16s. This lead me to find your guide.

I can tank a lot of stuff with 75% attack, spell block (all resists capped) and 5k HP with 2k ES, without offering effect chest. I did try low life version but it seems to have random 1 shots so I switched back. I am using watcher’s eye with vitality’s leech and pride’s intimidate.

All my flasks are Flaggelant’s to get charges during boss battle. I am wearing Viridi’s Veil helmet to get hexproof and no extra crit damage to make me even more tanky. Seems to me the build is literally built for Ultimatums WAVES. When I get to the taskmaster, I deal negligible damage and usually died there.

To improve my corrupting fever damage, I actually used Vaal Blade Vortex to keep it at 10 stacks at the boss. Since it has 2 charges now, I can cast Vaal BV and run around while exsanguinating the boss. I am also using Vaal skeleton to bodyblock the boss, some bosses have a weird AI and they prioritise attacking the skelly.

Based on my tests, it seems that for boss fight, unleash should be changed to spell echo (faster cast speed) and chain should be changed to swift affliction. Fyi, I also have tried using a hungry loop to 5 link corrupting fever, supported with empower, brutality, efficacy and swift affliction. I cannot feel the damage difference between 4 linking with empower and 5 linking it.

I am currently away from my computer so I cannot check your PoB. I like your shield charge, fortify and maim combo to add another defensive layer.

Cool idea with the Vaal BV. My Fever is currently on a 3L bc I wanted to use smoke mine. I never notice the damage on it anyways (outside of shield charging through trash mobs)

For Bossing I swap Chain for Swift Affliction. Yes.

Unleash is actually better for bossing. I WAS using controlled destruction. The idea here is that you can cast once and apply all 3 Exsanguinate stacks, then walk around, dodge, etc...and do it again. Boosted Duration and Temp Chains make the skill last a couple seconds which is enough time to dodge around and recharge seals before re-applying.

Intimidate doesn't work. Literally the pride watcher's eye mods are completely useless. Hahahaha.

Going Low Life for damage feels pretty essential to me. You ALSO get the overleech as a massive defensive boost. But yes, 1-shots happen once in a while.

I recently put in a small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure into my tree for endurance charges.
Editado por útlima vez por Gryphenprey en 27 abr. 2021 14:51:38
"
Gryphenprey escribió:
"
Yungyungy escribió:
Hey excellent guide.

Cool idea with the Vaal BV. My Fever is currently on a 3L bc I wanted to use smoke mine. I never notice the damage on it anyways (outside of shield charging through trash mobs)

For Bossing I swap Chain for Swift Affliction. Yes.

Unleash is actually better for bossing. I WAS using controlled destruction. The idea here is that you can cast once and apply all 3 Exsanguinate stacks, then walk around, dodge, etc...and do it again. Boosted Duration and Temp Chains make the skill last a couple seconds which is enough time to dodge around and recharge seals before re-applying.

Intimidate doesn't work. Literally the pride watcher's eye mods are completely useless. Hahahaha.

Going Low Life for damage feels pretty essential to me. You ALSO get the overleech as a massive defensive boost. But yes, 1-shots happen once in a while.

I recently put in a small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure into my tree for endurance charges.

Have been adjusting my build with your guide. Now the DPS feels so good. I managed to snatch a Delve based Astral plate with +1 socketed strength AND +1 dexterity with 100% reduced reflected phys damage. In this setting, I managed to push Exsanguinate to level 28 (21 +4 empower +1 astral plate +1 weapon) and boy the Low life damage is amazing.

Thanks for the inputs.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional