[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
Gryphenprey escribió:
"
Oreojs escribió:
What are some of the good Glorious Vanity nodes to hit.

I feel like I hit a pretty good notable:

Soul Worship
8% Increased Max ES
0.3% Spell Damage Leeched as ES

The minor nodes are kind of shit though...

Are there any other good notables?

I made a whole list of em somewhere in the comments...gonna find it.

A List of Good Glorious Vanity Notables

Exquisite Pain - Damage over time+skill duration
Ritual of Flesh - Life+Regen
Flesh Worship - Life
Cult of Chaos - chaos res+max chaos res
Thaumaturgical Protection - spell block
Revitalisning Winds - Phys Damage+Phys Leech
Automaton Studies - Armour + flat phys %reduction
Ancient Hex - Increased Effect of your curses. Good if you are dual or tri curse.

There's a few others with just physical or spell damage that are decent as well, but those are the ones that stand out to me.

You don't think Soul Worship is good?
"
Oreojs escribió:
"
Gryphenprey escribió:
"
Oreojs escribió:
What are some of the good Glorious Vanity nodes to hit.

I feel like I hit a pretty good notable:

Soul Worship
8% Increased Max ES
0.3% Spell Damage Leeched as ES

The minor nodes are kind of shit though...

Are there any other good notables?

I made a whole list of em somewhere in the comments...gonna find it.

A List of Good Glorious Vanity Notables

Exquisite Pain - Damage over time+skill duration
Ritual of Flesh - Life+Regen
Flesh Worship - Life
Cult of Chaos - chaos res+max chaos res
Thaumaturgical Protection - spell block
Revitalisning Winds - Phys Damage+Phys Leech
Automaton Studies - Armour + flat phys %reduction
Ancient Hex - Increased Effect of your curses. Good if you are dual or tri curse.

There's a few others with just physical or spell damage that are decent as well, but those are the ones that stand out to me.

You don't think Soul Worship is good?

Oh it's fine. Especially if you need the ES leech.

EDIT: Included it in the list and added the list to the Jewels gear section under Glorious Vanity.
Editado por útlima vez por Gryphenprey en 1 may. 2021 14:27:29
Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for this build it's really cool to play.
I'd like a bit of advice on where i should go next, i'm a bit frustrating in red tier map feeling quite squishy and dying quite often. I've tried to use your previous advices (bought asenath's, glorious vanity and maw of conquest).

What should be in your opinion my next go to ? (currently a bit poor but money comes and goes fast in this game)

thank you and continue like thet this is really a cool guide !

Spoiler

PoB : https://pastebin.com/RQSGewPk

Get the belt.
"
Beerfighter escribió:
Hi,

I'd like a bit of advice on where i should go next, i'm a bit frustrating in red tier map feeling quite squishy and dying quite often. I've tried to use your previous advices (bought asenath's, glorious vanity and maw of conquest).

What should be in your opinion my next go to ? (currently a bit poor but money comes and goes fast in this game)

Spoiler

That might of the meek is doing basically nothing right now. You need an Unnatural Instinct where your watcher's eye is and you also need to actually take the life nodes in its (MOTM) radius. More life More Better. :)
Editado por útlima vez por Gryphenprey en 2 may. 2021 9:02:26
AWESOME crafting guides, now i finally know how these awakening orbs are working ^^.

Could you please also add a tutorial to craft the large cluster jewel?
"
Enterich escribió:
AWESOME crafting guides, now i finally know how these awakening orbs are working ^^.

Could you please also add a tutorial to craft the large cluster jewel?

Clusters are very RNG dependent. But easiest way to do it is to just thow em at harvests when you encounter them. Reforge with Caster mods would be your best bet there.

I just bought mine. XD
A9 Sirius is down!

It's been said throughout this thread for good reason: this guide is the best there is when it comes to exsang.

I went cold iron/full-life, but the advice here was huge in making everything work.

Also, READ THE CRAFTING GUIDES. Nothing has demystified the awakener's orb process as well as the guides written here.

Can't say it enough, thanks for putting a ton of thought into an awesome guide!
You got some nice gear bro, gj.
"
Gryphenprey escribió:
"
Beerfighter escribió:
Hi,

Spoiler

That might of the meek is doing basically nothing right now. You need an Unnatural Instinct where your watcher's eye is and you also need to actually take the life nodes in its (MOTM) radius. More life More Better. :)

Thank you for your answer, i know my might of the meek is currently useles had to remove the life node to put the cluster, maybe using only one small for endurance charge would be better and keeping the other spot for my watchers eye. Concerning the unatural instinct will focus on this but it's kinda expensive :)
Do you think i should proritize the chest piece or the amulet in term of crafting ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional