[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
dejf escribió:
First of all, thanks for guide, I'm enjoying this build very much. Clearing t15 now without the problem.

I wanted to ask, what is the purpose of the Tread of Hopes in this build? I fiddled for a while with them in PoB, and besides Panopticon (which feels mostly like PoB warrioring, due to totem uptime) and Steadfast for fortify, I don't see any gain for dps and even a slight life loss.

My PoB, if anyone would like to help with optimizations:
https://pastebin.com/uff7AZGM

i dont know about the numbers didnt checked them .
but i bought both today and i saw big difference in dmg
Hi, i have one problem with that build, when dmg is okay i can't understand why i die fast so many times. can anyone suggest what i should change?
here's my POB : https://pastebin.com/hMrCWEjF

and here's my items:
Hey man, love the build thus far...where is your life leech coming from? POB says it's at 1100/hit. I'm still squishy with 4k health but don't have that much life leech, which is what i figure I am missimg most. Thanks again brudda!
"
uchika escribió:
"
dejf escribió:
First of all, thanks for guide, I'm enjoying this build very much. Clearing t15 now without the problem.

I wanted to ask, what is the purpose of the Tread of Hopes in this build? I fiddled for a while with them in PoB, and besides Panopticon (which feels mostly like PoB warrioring, due to totem uptime) and Steadfast for fortify, I don't see any gain for dps and even a slight life loss.

My PoB, if anyone would like to help with optimizations:
https://pastebin.com/uff7AZGM

i dont know about the numbers didnt checked them .
but i bought both today and i saw big difference in dmg

There's a totem node you get that increases buffs from totems by 50%

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Panopticon

I believe the creator has said this is a big damage increase. I haven't run it yet so not sure. There's also a node that overwhelms physical resistance by 10% and impale damage.

edit: I just got thread of hope, plugged it in and checked pob before/after and it's about a million more dps with those nodes. It's mostly impale dps. Definitely worth it!

"
andyeatmyass escribió:
Hey man, love the build thus far...where is your life leech coming from? POB says it's at 1100/hit. I'm still squishy with 4k health but don't have that much life leech, which is what i figure I am missimg most. Thanks again brudda!

It doesn't get much higher than that. You really have to get a % life when you block shield. With max block, this is a lot of life gained. Until then you're gonna want to use a life flask.

Editado por útlima vez por SerenityFirefly en 22 ene. 2021 20:08:36
hey man thanks for the guide I had a blast with the build so far i am at tier 14 15 right know and i feel like my dps is kinda low i tried to do a forge of the pheonix and i dint have the dps can someone tell me what i did wrong beacuse i can't find what and a outside look at my build would be helpful.Thanks once again for the build guide have a nice day.
Is there a cap for block %? Im at 77% right now
Why does your guide say to use the following 6L:

Reave - Multistrike - Impale - Fortify - Melee Physical Damage - Ruthless

When in your PoB you're using Pulverise - Brutality - Fortify instead of Fortify - Melee Physical Damage - Ruthless.

Which is better of the two sets? What's the best 6L for reave on this build?

same thing as many before me, got paradoxia, %life on block, pretty much all the basic items, spent 10+ex on gear, seen few ppl posting their gear here and complaining about the dps and how easily they die ( i got -1%chaos ress so not so bad ), got pretty much similar items maybe a bit worse. Can't even kill bosses on T16, maybe if you had the amulet with no mana pride and few other things that will cost you 100+ EX it might be ok.

The build is OK for mob map clear but it sucks on bosses.
I'm almost 91, will get the lvl and i'm changing it.

It might be good for some, but not for me, i do not recommend it, definitely not as good as it sounds.
Editado por útlima vez por Iku en 23 ene. 2021 10:20:31
The build is alright but its nowhere cheap, paradoxica is 4ex atm... They are way better melee build for a budget
Low budget gear can even beat Sirus easily (sometimes can even tank Die Beam, well not yet awaken8).

maybe problem is not lies with build or item but how you play ?

but totally agree about item price. they are not cheap at all in this league xD.
Editado por útlima vez por LevII145 en 23 ene. 2021 11:06:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional