[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
saouled escribió:
The build is alright but its nowhere cheap, paradoxica is 4ex atm... They are way better melee build for a budget

Have a glad build recommendation? I just want something with ok clear and can kill bosses while starting out + being cheapish. This build is not cutting it for me.
"
OneAndOnlyJon escribió:

I am struggling with t12+ Maps! I keep getting one shot here and there. Not sure what am i doing wrong as i've been avoiding bosses attack. Also it takes time killing these bosses. This might be end of my journey here.

mate for maping you need explosion . i understand that you got your curse on gloves but if you dont have something like this

then you need the Haemophilia gloves because of this
"
Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding
(25-40)% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies
Bleeding Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of
their Maximum Life as Physical Damage

Also on bosses have your vaal skils ready and just change to blood aura and burn em .
For bosses like sirus that got 3 phases you need the other 6link setup to make it easyer for you
"
Linul escribió:
What weapon should i buy now in your opinion? I did get lucky doctors x3 from ritual, so now i've got sth like 30ex.

I can find better shield / armor etc by myself, i know what to look for, but what about weapon? Should i buy paradoxica with blind a.spd and phys. dmg., or maybe some better weapons? Below I'm pasting my eq

i suggest paradoxia as weapon first and then 1 shield something like this

rysthlatha belt is good upgrade also
vaal cares with vulnerability corruption also good .
and the list goes on ^_^

Is it worth getting a paradoxica with decently high attack speed and blind on hit % but with blood rage or better to get one with low stats with no blood rage?
"
fertality escribió:
Is it worth getting a paradoxica with decently high attack speed and blind on hit % but with blood rage or better to get one with low stats with no blood rage?

the creator said in front page " dont buy with blood rage "
"
Don't spend money on getting high phys% damage. 80% vs 100% is only 3% damage difference but 10 EX more expensive.
Blind is FAR better than Impale and gives you much better survivability in T19 100% Delirious Maps - Impale is only 1% more damage.
Make sure you don't have Blood Rage on it - it sucks.
"
uchika escribió:
"
fertality escribió:

the creator said in front page " dont buy with blood rage "
"
Don't spend money on getting high phys% damage. 80% vs 100% is only 3% damage difference but 10 EX more expensive.
Blind is FAR better than Impale and gives you much better survivability in T19 100% Delirious Maps - Impale is only 1% more damage.
Make sure you don't have Blood Rage on it - it sucks.

Okay, I guess i'll purchase the ones with lower % on hit without blood rage. Thankyou
As this build and other melee builds have gone more popular this league, the Paradoxica prices have skyrocketed, so you should be buying a rare foil if the Paradoxicas are too expensive.
Paradoxica was suggested in the first place because it has been forever a more efficient and cheaper option than a foil :P

This is what I use, got it for 6 EX.

I see also plenty of questions that can be answered by the bottom section of the first post - "Failing? Important character checks here!".

Most importantly - you will not live with Abyssus if you don't have 5.5K+ HP. Having life on all equipment is a must for most builds, including this.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 24 ene. 2021 4:46:44
is a crit chance cinderswallow good for this build?
Added some more stuff in the first post.

"
kimjungbill escribió:
is a crit chance cinderswallow good for this build?

Nope.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Is it only me that the vaal abilities cannot always be activated.
That happens especially in the middle of the mobs.
Another question .. isn't a rar foil with critchance and attackspeed better than a paradox anyway?
I have the feeling that about 35% critchance is very little. Would it be possible to do without a totem and to build in a cast on crit setup to generate power charges?

Sorry for the noob questions, in am very bad at theorie craft.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional