[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

do you stay with alira or do you respec it?
"
thepayless escribió:
Never put this much currency into a build this weak, liquidating and restarting. yikes

your skilltree looks like coming from act10 wtf are you talking about investment? you always play budget 10c builds? or what was your investement? like pls tell me you bought one of those 6ex paradoxias when I m clearing t16s with an 1 alc unique xD

"
Renko1985 escribió:
After 30 hours + I can confirm that it's by far one of the worst and the weakest build I have ever played.

If you want it to be playable after T10, expect to spend at least 50 ex.... the 1ex is BS, 10 ex is a bad roll Paradoxia + an average Haemophilia.

The guide is bad, the gems fit with the mirror build not the 15ex build.

Waste of time and currency.

Dont know what you are talking about, literally farming T16 20% delirium with this gear and doing t16 boss with maven influence. Not gona lie bossing atm is kinda painful cause of missing single target, but got a soul ripper now,which helps. No clue why you guys are ranting this build. Sure the build and pob is not as clean as other builds but hey, thats a free guide he put out in his free time and is activ responding. so either learn how the build works or go and get a plug and play, or even better build one yourself...lmao XD

"
kimjungbill escribió:
do you stay with alira or do you respec it?

respec if u feel like it, I did respec on lvl 91/92 because I had trouble getting life after threads of hope.
seems like lvl sweetspot is around 95/96
"
DieDollarfaust escribió:
"
thepayless escribió:
Never put this much currency into a build this weak, liquidating and restarting. yikes

your skilltree looks like coming from act10 wtf are you talking about investment? you always play budget 10c builds? or what was your investement? like pls tell me you bought one of those 6ex paradoxias when I m clearing t16s with an 1 alc unique xD

"
Renko1985 escribió:
After 30 hours + I can confirm that it's by far one of the worst and the weakest build I have ever played.

If you want it to be playable after T10, expect to spend at least 50 ex.... the 1ex is BS, 10 ex is a bad roll Paradoxia + an average Haemophilia.

The guide is bad, the gems fit with the mirror build not the 15ex build.

Waste of time and currency.

Dont know what you are talking about, literally farming T16 20% delirium with this gear and doing t16 boss with maven influence. Not gona lie bossing atm is kinda painful cause of missing single target, but got a soul ripper now,which helps. No clue why you guys are ranting this build. Sure the build and pob is not as clean as other builds but hey, thats a free guide he put out in his free time and is activ responding. so either learn how the build works or go and get a plug and play, or even better build one yourself...lmao XD

Soul Ripper is a good idea nice find. Single target is a pain without vaal skills, with them things die really fast.

This is my current set up at level 92. Build feels pretty good! especially with an onslaught jewel for smooth mapping. One question what auras are best to run pre auls uprising? Pride precision dread banner blood/sand?
To all the ppl that feel they die alot or that take alot of dmg .
The shield with 5% life per block is life changing guys .
IF you feel that you die alot i would recoment to go a for a shield like that .
Atm i am like this
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/uchika/iUchika?i=0&search=name%3Duchik
change alittle the gem sockets cause i dont use skiterbots atm .

only thing i feel that i dont have is sigle target dmg . but i am sure it will be fixed ..

what i want to ask is about pantheon .
I have full unlocked solaris / tukohama .
DO you consider changing this ? or stay like that .

OH an amulet annoiment ?

ps : big update . go the threads now i expect somd dmg boost ^_^
Editado por útlima vez por uchika en 22 ene. 2021 0:31:59
I think the biggest issue with the build is by labeling it at as a starter it attracts newer/1 button players. There's a pretty big divide between players who find it weak and the rest who think it's crazy strong (myself included).

You need to be using 3-4 skills + flask piano to play this efficiently for big clears or bosses. Cruising maps is just 1 button once you pop vaal reave.

A lot of ppl linking their gear seem to be missing a curse which greatly helps clear time (difference between 1 shotting a screen and 2 shotting).
Best QoL investment I made was vulnerability on hit gloves instead of manually casting it.

Gems are cheap enough now that you can just buy lvl 20-21 for your 6 link soon as you hit maps and sell what you have if they're lvl 15-18.

I comfortably cleared A5 sirus without using any vaal skills so it's only going to get easier from here. I'm sitting on about 6-8ex worth of gear, 3ex of that being the gloves.
What kind of stats should I go for on Ryslatha belt?

The highest I can get for "more Maximum Physical Attack Damage"? So 40%?

The lowest I can get for "less Minimum Physical Attack Damage"? So 30%?

Best case scenario would be 40 for Max, and 30 for Min right?
Can someone explain to me what the purpose of having skitter bot in this build? I never got very deep into poe and trying to get as far as possible this league.
"
To all the ppl that feel they die alot or that take alot of dmg .
The shield with 5% life per block is life changing guys .
IF you feel that you die alot i would recoment to go a for a shield like that .
Atm i am like this
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/uchika/iUchika?i=0&search=name%3Duchik
change alittle the gem sockets cause i dont use skiterbots atm .

only thing i feel that i dont have is sigle target dmg . but i am sure it will be fixed ..

what i want to ask is about pantheon .
I have full unlocked solaris / tukohama .
DO you consider changing this ? or stay like that .

OH an amulet annoiment ?

ps : big update . go the threads now i expect somd dmg boost ^_^

Totally agreed with the 5% life block. i haven't died since i got this shield and i'm doing higher level tier with no issue. Best investment EVER
Domination League

OneAndOnlyJonn

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional