[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
DeluxeSandwich escribió:
"
Tedichan escribió:
I like playing with this build a lot, however Im unsure how it works exactly with mana, as I see no mana gain or flask. Im currently using the 0.4attack to mana node halfway down the duelist tree for it but the pob aint. Any insight in this would be welcome :)

Hey I'm not the guide writer, but I'm doing this build as well. You need a source of mana leech on your rings or another piece of gear if you don't want to spend the passive point. Just one source has been enough for me to sustain mana.

Having trouble finding a mana leech passive that can allocated via skill points with this build. Cant use spirit void or vitality void as it says requirements not met. What node for mana leech that doesn't require 2-3+ skill points on this tree? Hard to find.
how am i supposed to leech mana ?
if you want to kill some bosses dont play this build, this build is shit.
1.its not starter,you must load mass of currency to kill some red bosses.
2.even if you invest currency, forgot about killing uber bosses, all you can do is kill some guardians or shaper and probably you'll die few times XD
3.you must keep vds, vaal ancestral warchief,rage charges and vaal reave so if you die you're done.
i regret spending currency on this build ;)

for future replies:
i have 520dps foil, legacy abyssus,all the jewels (unnatural instinct,thread of hope like in pob etc),aul's uprising with elements of purity reservation,watchers eye with chaos res and impale effect,awakened gems etc
and build is still shitty af

Editado por útlima vez por Piotrekkk en 26 dic. 2022 20:07:47
"
Piotrekkk escribió:
for future replies:
i have 520dps foil, legacy abyssus,all the jewels (unnatural instinct,thread of hope like in pob etc),aul's uprising with elements of purity reservation,watchers eye with chaos res and impale effect,awakened gems etc
and build is still shitty af

That's nice but you have 2 - 10 chaos pieces for the rest of the gear.

etc.

You can have a Legacy Abyssus but if you can pick up a better shield from act 6 then it's kinda worthless.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
so I have to invest another few dozen divines to kill shaper guardian ? that's funny

"3.19 First week - 30 DIV investment - can do all content."
and you made fun of me because i have cheaper gear.
Editado por útlima vez por Piotrekkk en 27 dic. 2022 7:35:32
Hi guys some questions:
1)Non Conditional AS on Paradoxica is worth 7 DIV?
2)Aul's Uprising is for DMG or for QoL? (without it we lose Arrongance DMG but instead we have Phys to attacks and Crit Multi)
3) How much more DMG Unnatural Instict provide?

Thx
vamo testa essa builda volto aki amanha para fala dela
Editado por útlima vez por Piotrekkk en 29 dic. 2022 18:02:00
"
yovalord escribió:
Relatively disappointed in reave, even with about 40div put into the build it hits like a wet noodle and dies relatively easily. I think it is a shame that this is advertised as a league starter when it practically requires lvl 95+ to even stand on its own two legs. Could just be kalandra league also being a disappointment but i think my build choice (this guide) was my largest regret this league.

The majority of the 3.19 comments in this thread seem to reflect my experience with it.

i've read previous comments and it turns out that im not the only one who regret playing this xd
"
EmilianoUbaldi escribió:
Hi guys some questions:
1)Non Conditional AS on Paradoxica is worth 7 DIV?
2)Aul's Uprising is for DMG or for QoL? (without it we lose Arrongance DMG but instead we have Phys to attacks and Crit Multi)
3) How much more DMG Unnatural Instict provide?

Thx

1) Paradoxica is pretty much best in slot until 50 div foils.
2) Aul is just so you could have 1 more big aura, everything in this game is a power boost.
3) You can check that in PoB but it's worth it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional