[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
GODLIKEONEEEEE escribió:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R escribió:
Are you sure about the new boots? They allow for only one ancestor totem buff at a time. Even if it's the vaal + normal, you only get one buff.

Yes, absolutely. Now you can very reliably have 100% totem uptime.

You now have effectively the whole fight the power of two Protectors and won't lose out in scenarios where totems get killed instantly because now you get a minimum time of 5 seconds of the buff, instead of 1 second.

This also frees up an extra link and souls to gather for Vaal Double Strike.

Your build still good in 3.20 ?

U need lot of divines :/ This is a melee build and dies very often from all like any other melee build. Ii played this build in ultimatum, but not as a starter. I leveled up and bought a nice gear and it worked very well. In this league mechanic he is terrible as any melee. Now I play him and he's weak, I need items, lots of good items to make him good. Great build, but not the best starters atm. If you're a casual like me, I don't recommend in 3.20.
Editado por útlima vez por kokosznik en 13 dic. 2022 17:43:08
Thank you for the build guide, this is my first ever melee build, and so far I'm progressing fairly well with this as a league starter. My damage is passable, but I have a LOT of upgrades to go, and following your checklist has been very helpful with my gear progression.

I had a question regarding defences. I cut some max hp to get that +2 max res node, along with soul of steel for armor and another +1. I'm sitting st 5.1k hp with 80/79/79 all res, but in still finding myself dying randomly sometimes. I know some of the map mods I'm picking are rippy so it's most likely on me.

My Question is: what are your main sources of defences? Is it all on block and leech? Or am I missing out on another layer. I have also cut herald of purity and got a mana reservation node to get purity elements for ailment immunity. Is vaal pact important? If so then I will prioritize getting thread of hope ad my next upgrade. Thanks again for the guide I'm having a blast playing.
Editado por útlima vez por DeluxeSandwich en 14 dic. 2022 4:28:06
I like playing with this build a lot, however Im unsure how it works exactly with mana, as I see no mana gain or flask. Im currently using the 0.4attack to mana node halfway down the duelist tree for it but the pob aint. Any insight in this would be welcome :)
Hi, someone can link the updated PoB?
Thx
"
Tedichan escribió:
I like playing with this build a lot, however Im unsure how it works exactly with mana, as I see no mana gain or flask. Im currently using the 0.4attack to mana node halfway down the duelist tree for it but the pob aint. Any insight in this would be welcome :)

Hey I'm not the guide writer, but I'm doing this build as well. You need a source of mana leech on your rings or another piece of gear if you don't want to spend the passive point. Just one source has been enough for me to sustain mana.
Editado por útlima vez por DeluxeSandwich en 17 dic. 2022 19:35:37
Am i missing something? Second sight and soul of garukhan dont work together, when i select the pantheon it nullifies the drawback and the bonus too, making the jewel and the major node useless, care to explain whats going on?
IGN - Slayonara
"
MakaveliPT escribió:
Am i missing something? Second sight and soul of garukhan dont work together, when i select the pantheon it nullifies the drawback and the bonus too, making the jewel and the major node useless, care to explain whats going on?

you aren't supposed to use Garukhan (even tho the pob says so) you should instead use Ryslatha as told somewhere in this post by KissMeQuick. You are able to get close to 100% hit chance without much investment even while blinded. In my case i just got rid of a bit of life and got the accuracy nodes under unwavering stance
There isn't even an Aul's with pride + crit listed in trade. That will go for probably 30 div, so be warned...
POB on first page is up to date?
Saw its 3.19 tree;
Is it possible with 5 and a half divine in Santum? :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional