[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Is this still able to clean all uber boss? love this build:)
"
Xylezzz escribió:
Your gems are all messed up? It says "blood rage must be refreshed mid fight" but when you look at gems below it, its not bloodrage, its the next set of gems under the wrong section.

"pride and purity" there is no purity gem in the 3 gems?

Sorry just trying to follow this as I don't play often and a little confused.

There's a lot of formatting stuff broken and missing and all that because of forum being bugged sometimes and changing it's logic + I am lazy.

I might fix these inconveniences in future, but you should use PoB most of all and look for logic in the post itself.

"
lJoeWongFakl escribió:

Yea, it is even stronger than the previous league with the new unique boots and changes.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 11 dic. 2022 12:28:53
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
Xylezzz escribió:
Your gems are all messed up? It says "blood rage must be refreshed mid fight" but when you look at gems below it, its not bloodrage, its the next set of gems under the wrong section.

There's a lot of formatting stuff broken and missing and all that because of forum being bugged sometimes and changing it's logic + I am lazy.

I might fix these inconveniences in future, but you should use PoB most of all and look for logic in the post itself.

"
lJoeWongFakl escribió:

Yea, it is even stronger than the previous league with the new unique boots and changes.

Thank you for getting back tome, I appreciate it. using the POB is much easier.

As I said above, I don't play often, so I do have a question about Pride/Arrogance/Purity.

Do you link Arrogance and pride still like it says in POB? When I do that, my life goes massively, but looking at your videos I see no health reserve from it? However in POB it says it's linked with Arrogance?
Are you sure about the new boots? They allow for only one ancestor totem buff at a time. Even if it's the vaal + normal, you only get one buff.
"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R escribió:
Are you sure about the new boots? They allow for only one ancestor totem buff at a time. Even if it's the vaal + normal, you only get one buff.

Yes, absolutely. Now you can very reliably have 100% totem uptime.

You now have effectively the whole fight the power of two Protectors and won't lose out in scenarios where totems get killed instantly because now you get a minimum time of 5 seconds of the buff, instead of 1 second.

This also frees up an extra link and souls to gather for Vaal Double Strike.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Xylezzz escribió:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
Xylezzz escribió:

"
lJoeWongFakl escribió:

Thank you for getting back tome, I appreciate it. using the POB is much easier.

As I said above, I don't play often, so I do have a question about Pride/Arrogance/Purity.

Do you link Arrogance and pride still like it says in POB? When I do that, my life goes massively, but looking at your videos I see no health reserve from it? However in POB it says it's linked with Arrogance?

That part confused me a bit as well - Regarding Arrogrance and Pride - from what I understand you ONLY use Arrogance with pride when you get the Aul's Uprising, Onyx Amulet that gives the Free Pride Reservation. When you have that, Linking it to a level 20 arrogance gem will give you 25% increased aura effect on pride and will not reserve any life because your ammy makes the reservation free. At that point you want to make sure the link is broken to your Purity of elements in the slot, because that won't be free and will reserve your life if linked.

Another part that confused me at first as well, you need the Pantheon Soul of Garukhan (Pesquin the Mad Baron) to offset the 'Second Sight' blind debuff when you socket in your Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R escribió:

Yes, absolutely. Now you can very reliably have 100% totem uptime.

You now have effectively the whole fight the power of two Protectors and won't lose out in scenarios where totems get killed instantly because now you get a minimum time of 5 seconds of the buff, instead of 1 second.

This also frees up an extra link and souls to gather for Vaal Double Strike.

Your build still good in 3.20 ?
"
Bacardio escribió:
Linking it to a level 20 arrogance gem will give you 25% increased aura effect on pride and will not reserve any life because your ammy makes the reservation free. At that point you want to make sure the link is broken to your Purity of elements in the slot, because that won't be free and will reserve your life if linked.

Another part that confused me at first as well, you need the Pantheon Soul of Garukhan (Pesquin the Mad Baron) to offset the 'Second Sight' blind debuff when you socket in your Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel

Arrogance is 5% more DPS from aura and with Aul's doesn't reserve anything, that is why it's used.
Garukhan disables debuff and nulls the bonus effect as you get more damage only if you are blinded.

"
GODLIKEONEEEEE escribió:

Your build still good in 3.20 ?

Can't see why not
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
Bacardio escribió:
Linking it to a level 20 arrogance gem will give you 25% increased aura effect on pride and will not reserve any life because your ammy makes the reservation free. At that point you want to make sure the link is broken to your Purity of elements in the slot, because that won't be free and will reserve your life if linked.

Arrogance is 5% more DPS from aura and with Aul's doesn't reserve anything, that is why it's used.
Garukhan disables debuff and nulls the bonus effect as you get more damage only if you are blinded.

Ah, I see...why do you allocate the Second Sight keystone + Minor God Garukhan then if it disables the ~17% crit chance/bonus effect in POB? I am not getting the interaction there I guess.
"
Bacardio escribió:

Ah, I see...why do you allocate the Second Sight keystone + Minor God Garukhan then if it disables the ~17% crit chance/bonus effect in POB? I am not getting the interaction there I guess.

You confused me there. I thought you were talking about Ralakesh. Garukhan has never existed in any version of the build, and right now it's Ryslatha.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional