[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Obermaster10 escribió:
I know i should have bought the double pride watchers eye or finish gloves and ring but i just went for these boots for some more ms and so on^^

I know the onslaught mod on kill is useless since replica farruls but still the elevated mod is nice.

Love the build

You could go for anomalous Impale and Divergent Dread banner for 99% impale chance if you don't use paradoxica, it's much cheaper than double pride watchers eye
"
fakabaka escribió:
Thanks for the great guide, I really enjoy the build and I think I will keep playing same build on next ledgue as well although there are still tons for me to upgrade my stuff...
Would be really great if I can have some advice from you too.
https://pastebin.com/Kx7b8PQq

I understand I still dont have Unnatural Instinct, WatcherEyes,Awakengems....Really dont have enough currency to get one yet.
If this is you, what will be your upgrade priority?
As well as any good advice for currency farming?
I am currently farming Valdo Rest Harbinger's map mainly.

So seems like no one answered so i am going to post again with some upgraded.
https://pastebin.com/jDrkuRGY
I had finally bought Unnatural and cap my block, i think my substain is better now.
The next step i think i need is to upgrade my dps, anyone have idea what are the priority to upgrade first? awakengem? wepon? or what should it be.
Thankyou
"
fakabaka escribió:
"
fakabaka escribió:
Thanks for the great guide, I really enjoy the build and I think I will keep playing same build on next ledgue as well although there are still tons for me to upgrade my stuff...
Would be really great if I can have some advice from you too.
https://pastebin.com/Kx7b8PQq

I understand I still dont have Unnatural Instinct, WatcherEyes,Awakengems....Really dont have enough currency to get one yet.
If this is you, what will be your upgrade priority?
As well as any good advice for currency farming?
I am currently farming Valdo Rest Harbinger's map mainly.

So seems like no one answered so i am going to post again with some upgraded.
https://pastebin.com/jDrkuRGY
I had finally bought Unnatural and cap my block, i think my substain is better now.
The next step i think i need is to upgrade my dps, anyone have idea what are the priority to upgrade first? awakengem? wepon? or what should it be.
Thankyou

Your weapon is bad, 550+ pdps foil should be your priority. Get bottled faith, it's cheap right now. Roll your belt better and put quality on it. Also no movespeed on boots is very bad even for flicker
Thinking about playing this league again and reworking my Bleed Bow Glad into this -- seems awesome.

Question.. Is it possible to work in an explode mod into this build? At this point I can barely play the game without one it's too satisfying. Would a 600+ pdps explodey foil be missing anything massively important?

EDIT: Nevermind I realize that even if that existed it would be so far out of my price range it is completely unobtainable. Is there any other way to fit an explode into this build other than on the foil though?
Editado por útlima vez por jubbstv en 2 mar. 2021 14:54:15
"
jubbstv escribió:
Thinking about playing this league again and reworking my Bleed Bow Glad into this -- seems awesome.

Question.. Is it possible to work in an explode mod into this build? At this point I can barely play the game without one it's too satisfying. Would a 600+ pdps explodey foil be missing anything massively important?

Good like crafting or buying one lol. It's hard to do on synth base since it can't be influenced. You might as well drop Farrul for explody chest and use cat's aura manually dropping scitterbots or Herald. You would loose damage in any case

Edit: I'm retarded you gain charges from Farrul, not from aura. So no, you can't swap chest. You could buy a second shield and explody sword and then just weaponswap on bosses
Editado por útlima vez por SirAlexandr en 2 mar. 2021 15:11:49
I know OP said use Double Strike for Maven, but I just wanted to try it with Flicker and see what happens.

Very very very bad idea, don't be an idiot like me and waste your 170c worth of crescent splinters. Flickered into degen pools 6 times in a row lmao
https://pastebin.com/Z1HkYB6P

Also posting again 🙂 could really use some help, thought I copied blazer780s gear exactly but can't seem to maintain flicker on bosses. And help would be really appreciated!
"
BrNbearPWNall escribió:
https://pastebin.com/Z1HkYB6P

Also posting again 🙂 could really use some help, thought I copied blazer780s gear exactly but can't seem to maintain flicker on bosses. And help would be really appreciated!

You forgot mana leech jewel thats the main problem. Also buy lvl 4 enlightens in both aura setups your mana pull should be at least 100+. Swap to anomalous flicker if it's not enough
How do you deal with reflect?

I tried a reflect map that only had these 2 modifiers:
Reflect x% of physical damage
Reduced flask charges

I equipped:
Sibyl's Lament on my right ring slot - 80% reduced
Soul of Yugul - 25% reduced
2 jewels with 10% reduced physical reflect each - 20% reduced

That's a total of 125% reduced with, as far as I know, no sources of added damage taken.
I tried with and without my auras, just in case.
I also tried with and without flasks active.
I still one shot myself every time.

What's wrong?
"
loonypt escribió:
How do you deal with reflect?

I tried a reflect map that only had these 2 modifiers:
Reflect x% of physical damage
Reduced flask charges

I equipped:
Sibyl's Lament on my right ring slot - 80% reduced
Soul of Yugul - 25% reduced
2 jewels with 10% reduced physical reflect each - 20% reduced

That's a total of 125% reduced with, as far as I know, no sources of added damage taken.
I tried with and without my auras, just in case.
I also tried with and without flasks active.
I still one shot myself every time.

What's wrong?

Take off Abyssus.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional