[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Any Updated Discord Channel please?

Repurposing my flicker build to cyclone version, and as I no longer need the "Strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy mod, I am selling these.

PM me in-game if you want them!
"
fakabaka escribió:

https://discord.gg/hcdsBrrNG6 - same link from main post. Should work fine.
"
Ludafish escribió:
"
fakabaka escribió:

https://discord.gg/hcdsBrrNG6 - same link from main post. Should work fine.

Thanks and joined:)
I have question about impale, should we aim for 100% chance or is 80% in hideout fine? Cant find any info about it, i can get it to more with anomalous impale and div dread banner but want to ask you guys first
SicknatuREE - Ritual
"
DevilwalkHype escribió:
I have question about impale, should we aim for 100% chance or is 80% in hideout fine? Cant find any info about it, i can get it to more with anomalous impale and div dread banner but want to ask you guys first

Yes, go for 100, it's huge impale damage boost. I only managed to get 99 without paradoxica and double pride watcher
are there any other recommended annoints?
"
Pugloaf escribió:
are there any other recommended annoints?

The most popular is:

Frenetic (+1 max frenzy)

From there, if you don't need frenetic:

Panopticon (big DPS increase in POB) - I would use this for your current set up based off a quick look.
Whispers of Doom (for 2x curse builds)
Cleansed Thoughts (to help increase chaos res if you're in the positive but not capped)
Editado por útlima vez por Ludafish en 3 mar. 2021 10:50:14
Since getting awakened multistrike and having 6 frenzies, I've been farming conquerors/sirus and Catarina (for the flask, easy 4ex if lucky).

Right after I got awakened multistrike, I tried a few bosses and made a post about how frenzy sustain was no longer an issue. Now that I've done A9 Sirus a few more times, I need to amend my earlier statement - it still IS an issue, but only against tanky bosses that last longer than ~2-3 sec.

Anyway, I've gotten tired of flickering into degens and shit like that so I sold a bunch if shit and repurposed my build to the cyclone version. Lost about 2mil DPS (20M to 18M) but now I no longer have to worry about sustain and it's so nice to be able to have full control over where you're going.
Major upgrade, got hold of this beauty

and tried out Divergent Flicker. To my surprise, I very rarely get low on spirit and the loss of the 60% cd reduction (from the Anomalous version) does not seem to hinder.

Ludo's suggestion that perhaps Panopticon is a better choice than Frenetic got me curious. Is there any benchmark that would allow us to skip the 6th Frenzy charge?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional