[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
jsuslak313 escribió:
"
DevilwalkHype escribió:
Is it true that we should not use Darksteel boots due to "you take 20% of damage from blocked hits" ? Do I get it right that those boots are bad for this build?

Yes, you shouldn't need them. As gladiator and with our tree you should have maxed out block chance on 100% damage. Using the boots gives you nothing and instead makes you take damage from blocks.

Thanks! Yeah I realized something is wrong since I was still getting a lot of dmg from somewhere and it didnt feel like im tanky with all those block chances, evade chance, reductions etc. I asked about it just to make sure, I changed those boots just now I had back in the day on my cyclone slayer. Now it feels a looot better :D man this was so stupid to use them on a full block build if I think about it now ;')
SicknatuREE - Ritual
"
NaineNoire escribió:
As per RicePaddyDaddy's remarks but unresolved. I run an Anomalous Flicker Strike 20/20, using a Paradoxica (1.51 aps), have 6 Frenzy charges and I (at times) get the "my spirit is low" line. This happens with mobs as well as bosses.

Considering that I am using a 0.38% of physical leeched as mana and + 2 mana per emeny hit, shouln't I be ok with that issue? Unreserved mana is 81, flicker cost is 34.

PS- Using Awakened MS.

Current Pbin - https://pastebin.com/QZm2csJN

Bumping this since I cannot find an answer/solution. I reckon the Frenzy count/reduced duration is irrelevant in my case as both AS and number of Frenzy charges should be enough for Flicker refresh (plus the Anomalous version). Since that leaves mana shortage on the table, I am at a loss as to how to fix it.
"
NaineNoire escribió:
"
NaineNoire escribió:
As per RicePaddyDaddy's remarks but unresolved. I run an Anomalous Flicker Strike 20/20, using a Paradoxica (1.51 aps), have 6 Frenzy charges and I (at times) get the "my spirit is low" line. This happens with mobs as well as bosses.

Considering that I am using a 0.38% of physical leeched as mana and + 2 mana per emeny hit, shouln't I be ok with that issue? Unreserved mana is 81, flicker cost is 34.

PS- Using Awakened MS.

Current Pbin - https://pastebin.com/QZm2csJN

Bumping this since I cannot find an answer/solution. I reckon the Frenzy count/reduced duration is irrelevant in my case as both AS and number of Frenzy charges should be enough for Flicker refresh (plus the Anomalous version). Since that leaves mana shortage on the table, I am at a loss as to how to fix it.

I fixed it recently by bumping accuracy on gear and dropping Precision and having 2 Enlighten 4 in aura setups. My mana is 117 now and flicker cost is 34, feels much smoother.
hmm I never run out of mana...flicker cost 35, unreserved 72. Extremely good foil.

I just tried Maven fight for the first time with double strike. Failed HARD. those goddamn pools of degen and slow rocked me and my terrible coordination. Also kitava spawned on the first blob phase and killed me 3 times before I realized what was happening.

Hey. Hust a Quick Update. I realy enjoy the build. Just switched to the auls and it works pretty good so far. My current items :

I need to craft the Ring and the gloves with harvest and then either weapon or boots. In between missing awakened gems. So do i go for tailwind boots or 2aps high dmg foil?
Currently i just chillig at yellow maps for lvl 100 and chilled currency farm..
"
Obermaster10 escribió:
Hey. Hust a Quick Update. I realy enjoy the build. Just switched to the auls and it works pretty good so far. My current items :

I need to craft the Ring and the gloves with harvest and then either weapon or boots. In between missing awakened gems. So do i go for tailwind boots or 2aps high dmg foil?
Currently i just chillig at yellow maps for lvl 100 and chilled currency farm..

You should invest in impale chance to free up Swift Skewering and take Bannerman for big damage boost. Also roll your belt better and put attack quality on it makes a huge differense
Hi I have a question concerning skill gems.
I tried different setups in my PoB against sirus and it seems like flickers still does more damage than double strike which was sooo surprising cuz i always use double strike and it feels like it does more. I use melee phys instead of fortify and fortify still grants more than close combat so I was surprised when u used it.
There are my gems setups for flicker and ds doing most damage respectively 9.6m and 7.6m into Sirus

Am I calculating something wrong? Cuz i have no idea mathematically-wise why u use doublestrike for maven at this point. And for me doublestrike was always better for bossing because I didnt run into skillshoots like Shaper beam + didnt run out of frenzies which made my dps definetely worse.
my pastebin i used for calculations
https://pastebin.com/1AbjwcCN
Editado por útlima vez por Nerbios en 1 mar. 2021 12:05:51
"
Nerbios escribió:
Hi I have a question concerning skill gems.
I tried different setups in my PoB against sirus and it seems like flickers still does more damage than double strike which was sooo surprising cuz i always use double strike and it feels like it does more. I use melee phys instead of fortify and fortify still grants more than close combat so I was surprised when u used it.
There are my gems setups for flicker and ds doing most damage respectively 9.6m and 7.6m into Sirus

Am I calculating something wrong? Cuz i have no idea mathematically-wise why u use doublestrike for maven at this point. And for me doublestrike was always better for bossing because I didnt run into skillshoots like Shaper beam + didnt run out of frenzies which made my dps definetely worse.
my pastebin i used for calculations
https://pastebin.com/1AbjwcCN

You forgot to set melee distance to enemy, it should be 15 or less in case of flicker, it's super good with it giving you 10 mil dps. No reason to use it in double strike since you should be always close to enemy for it to be effective
divergent flicker strike is a real gamechanger wow
Hello all! So this is my first time trying a flicker build! I tried to copy Blazer780s Ritual League build and I'm having a really hard time maintaining flicker on bosses. It seems to fizzle out after 3 hits and I don't understand why. Any help would really be appreciated :)

ps Staff is just for leveling other gems

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional