[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

"
Chalyps escribió:
"
Chalyps escribió:

Still bad life rolls on this. Prolly gonna harvest slam influenced mod on it, if I get life mod out. Cannot roll caster mods craft and hope to get frenzy, if anything else then I will yolo maven orb :D

Before maven orb

Rip cull :D. Oh well weapon still has cull on bleeding.

Slammed nice fire res though :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Editado por útlima vez por Chalyps en 19 mar. 2021 17:19:29
No life roll is a pretty rip :[
and that Projectile Damage.
Dunno, 6,5k life without gloves life :S
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
Chalyps escribió:
Dunno, 6,5k life without gloves life :S

Then you've got quite a lot life stacked somewhere else ;)
That's a large HP pool.
Lvl 96! Thanks to some 5 ways with friends :D

and done come craft on chest : remove def (+16 armour and + 23 life) to put a bench craft

Now at 6381 hp, start to feel better :3

Replacer Helm for the enchant has well, form 40% increased dmg to :

Not best in slot yet but an affordable 50c given the numbers on lacerate enchant :3
Editado por útlima vez por Thonyzuka en 20 mar. 2021 6:49:19
"
Horken007 escribió:
I assumed you had a Watcher Eye already.

btw: check ingame your Impale Chance

I think that stacking more % to impale chance is not a good choice - but I might be mistaken. I often find myself doing wrong calculations in PoB.

# Additional hits for Impale works awsum though.

You're right. Getting % impale chance will only fill that remaining %3.

"
Horken007 escribió:
This one rulez

Bought fresh :)

Wow, that worths a mirror at the moment. These 2 mods are the best ones possible. Also it's x2 times the price of the one in Even Further Upgrades section having "% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride". So I added a note there saying go double damage for an even better double-mod Watcher's.

"
Thonyzuka escribió:
Oh When i told "+2 additonnal impal alone" it was about the mod pride beeing single ^^

Damn I failed with Hezmin, lost several times ><

And yet I have this ><

Poison immunity flask will help if you modify it and use it 2 times in a row(10.80 seconds in total) when poison pool is up and keep on damaging him. You should be able to kill him ez, well before that 10 seconds end with your DPS on a T16. For people having low DPS, this won't help as poison pool lasts 22 seconds. In that case we need to take his damage down until poison pool appears(with Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Ancestral Protector and Berserk). When poison pool appears, start circling around it and when you come across Hezmin, leap-skip him each time. Kill him after poison pool disappears. Here's a nice video guide for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqlV5WooyLE

This guy having really low dps and -30 chaos res stays alive for 8 minutes this way. He also points out dangerous attacks and how to dodge them.

I just checked your gear and made an upgrade path for you. You have 6.14m DPS and 6.3k life at the moment. First we need to do some changes. Change Inc. Duration on Blood Rage with Berserk. Berserk is really powerful on bosses, we need it. You can remove Portal on CWDT and change it with Leap setup by adding Divergent Rage to Leap. This helps a lot generating rage for Berserks. Now we can start upgrading. Get a 520pDPS+ axe with Culling Strike(bleed mods on your axe are not needed)(6.78m), upgrade your helm to one having "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage" elder mod(7.26m), get the boot enchant as you seem to like speed(7.57m), get Awakened Melee Physical Damage and also make all non-awakened gems on Lacerate 21-20 along with Maim on Multiple Totems and make Blood and Sand lv.7(9.08m DPS and 6.3k life). Higher DPS than Meta Gear now. You can get Aul's Uprising next for even more DPS, also you can upgrade your jewels to 4-mod ones. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/vyws9WvX

EDIT: I noticed you don't have an anti-bleed flask. That is a must to have for staying alive. I suggest rolling anti-bleed and anti-freeze to your 2 blue flasks and swapping to a poison one instead of freeze when needed.

"
Chalyps escribió:

Rip cull :D. Oh well weapon still has cull on bleeding.

Slammed nice fire res though :D

Rip.. Actually weapon's bleed culling is enough. We have %28 bleed chance on Meta Gear. So enemy will get the bleed in 4 hits(%28 x 4 = %112) and from 5th hit and on will start Culling. Thinking that we have around 8 APS without Ancestral Protector(10 with it), we won't need to cull anything that dies with 4 or less hits. Culling on gloves is not a must.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Editado por útlima vez por PegasusRideR en 20 mar. 2021 8:40:06
Seeing you guys got above 6K life easily feels like I am missing something.
I'll recalculate my character in PoB today and see where my mistakes lie.
Will let you know later.

Few life rolls are pretty weak(rings to be improved), but I have no luck with harvests so far.
"
Horken007 escribió:
Seeing you guys got above 6K life easily feels like I am missing something.
I'll recalculate my character in PoB today and see where my mistakes lie.
Will let you know later.

Few life rolls are pretty weak(rings to be improved), but I have no luck with harvests so far.

If you increase life roll on Vulnerability ring to T1 via Harvest and get a Corrupted Blood immunity jewel with %7 life, your life becomes 6.2k from 5.9k. Next would be other ring. Everything else seems fine life-wise. I also noticed you're not taking advantage of Aul's Uprising with your gem setup. When I change it with the amulet on Meta Gear, your DPS increases by a nice 1m. You need Multiple Totems as well to be able to use Ancestral Protector and place two Vaal Ancestral Warchiefs together for maximum effect.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Editado por útlima vez por PegasusRideR en 20 mar. 2021 9:54:46
Thanks a lot!

I'll try those changes!

Also : If I make a set divergent blood rage on leap slam, does that mean I let Anomalous blood rage aside?
"
PegasusRideR escribió:

If you increase life roll on Vulnerability ring to T1 via Harvest and get a Corrupted Blood immunity jewel with %7 life, your life becomes 6.2k from 5.9k. Next would be other ring. I also noticed you're not taking advantage of Aul's uprising with your gem setup. When I change it with amulet on Meta Gear, your DPS increases by a nice 1m. You need Multiple Totems as well to be able to use Ancestral Protector and place two Vaal Ancestral Warchiefs together for maximum effect.

1. Vulnerability ring is still to be improved.
2. Aul allows me to use Vaal Haste with increased duration support (7s burst and 10s Soul Gain prevention). I've noticed that the setup you proposed in 1st post and the one I use with Haste - it is all basically the same while mapping - but gives me better map clearspeed. I sometimes change it (like for leveling).
3. I like single Warchief. If fight has stages, I can have Soul Prevention twice( or 3 times with Vaal Haste).
4. Corrupted Blood Jewel must stay untill I buff my boots with additional INT or I find similar one satisfying my DPS needs. I could buy one for ~5ex, but this is not my priority. I'll think about it.

--edit--
Working on boots now

Gonna reroll suffixes a few times.
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 20 mar. 2021 12:23:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional