[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

I'l go with it as it is ! I spent too much exa on life while I was stupidly blocking all prefixes with a bench craft ><

Aaaaaall what is left is anomalous blood rage (16xa ><) and an Hh.... I have to be fast before loosing my only income thanks to a damn wrong decision (instead of only removing some craft tags...)

Edit
Damn : in trying not to loose some Xp against the Hydra under the Maven I've done exactly the contrary ... total faill, I'll focus on safelly farme to avoid some anti-laveling jokes... (I want at leasst 2 more lvl)

aside form that fail, I greatly improved my survivability thanks to your advices :D
Editado por útlima vez por Thonyzuka en 17 mar. 2021 9:13:29
Then get a full stash tab of prerolled maps. I recommend:
.Valdo Rest with Harbinger node
.Avoid -max res mod
.Avoid cannot regen mod
.Avoid +XXX% monster damage as cold/fire/light combo
.Avoid cannot leech
ofc no phys reflect as well.
Skip Sirus only, conquerors are meat.

It is best to use harder maps first (-max res, no regen, extra monster dmg) at the point you have below 30% total EXP. Then switch to ez farm mode.. you are never safe though ;) drinking tea only in HO ^^

Are you done with gear? Don't forget about double/tripple watchers eye mod for pride :D
Shame these went soooo expensive in past 2 weeks from 250ex to 300+ or mirros.

Aul amulet is also really nice and price is not that high for what it offers. You'll have to rethink your gem links though.
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 17 mar. 2021 13:07:24
Oh that right ! I was searching for Aul amulet and then I found pride verion at 28xa ><

Currently at 8xa, the higher I had is 25xa

Well given the weeks lost in other extra expensivs build et my damn chitty luck no wonder I'm still this poor. The groove is rare for me and with poor craft but I'm patient :D

Thx a lot I'll prepare the prorolled maps !

Edit

Welp 1st try : Killed by latency XD

Edit 2 :
Maybe i'll got for some dual pride Watcher eye... as soon as I can XD

But when servers or network are in baaad latency cant do anything
Editado por útlima vez por Thonyzuka en 17 mar. 2021 16:59:15
"
Horken007 escribió:
Yeah. I felt the same playing melee for the 1st time and changing from necro.

HH is an awesome grinding tool. Depending on how you juice your maps, or the way you play, it greately reduces the time spend at single map (I'd say by 30% at least).
It was my 1st purchase - which I still think was worth costs at the moment I bought it. ATM HH price sits at 60ex, which is pretty cheap considered how quick you can farm currency (shame few other possibilities were nerfed already).

Really cool stuff. I would never swap it with anything else (except bossing).

btw: SWAP YOUR SOULTAKER TO LEFT HAND AND CHECK DPS INCREASE :)

HH makes mapping hilarious. My character is HUUUUUUUUGE, almost 50% of the entire screen. It makes sense to switch it out for bossing, because there are (typically) no rares to kill.

By going the long route of buying Patient/Nurse cards, I was able to get my HH from somewhere between 52-55ex. (Patient for 10-11c, Nurse for 85-90c) It may not seem like much to some people, but it's a huge savings for me because I don't make that much currency in this game. Selling harvest seems to be a halfway decent way of doing it, if you keep the right mods.

I usually keep my soul taker in my left hand. Are you saying it does more DPS in left?

Thanks again for your feedback. I cannot express how much this helps a new(er) player like myself.
Was on my way to snipe a watcher eye dual pride ... then I saw this :

Watcher Eye Delayed ><;

"
jHawk_MC escribió:

I usually keep my soul taker in my left hand. Are you saying it does more DPS in left?

Thanks again for your feedback. I cannot express how much this helps a new(er) player like myself.

If you have Ambidexterity node, then:
Bring pain with your off hand, bring death with your main hand.
Well, When I put Soul taker In Off hand it shows me a little bump in my dps number.

But I dont know why, I have a "hevier hits" feeling when switching ST to main hand... I'll keep swaping to see.
Editado por útlima vez por Thonyzuka en 18 mar. 2021 5:39:13
Divergent Multistrike is added to Meta Gear. This increased DPS of Meta Gear by %1.7. Also Ruthless in Even Further Upgrades section is changed with Anomalous Ruthless as it increases DPS by %1.6.

"
Thonyzuka escribió:

But the greatest changes I've tried are with alternate quality gems to maximise att-speed (current gems on my torso)

When making DPS update, I promised to check this part later, but then forgot to do. Divergent Impale makes us lose DPS, Divergent Multistrike increases DPS by %1.7 and Anomalous Ruthless increases DPS by %1.6. I just added Divergent Multistrike to Meta Gear and changed Ruthless with Anomalous Ruthless in Even Further Upgrades section. Thanks for your ideas once again!

"
Horken007 escribió:
"
PegasusRideR escribió:
There again it would be better if they invested on improving gear instead. One of them also complained about dying problems on this thread.

Just say it was me ;)
I had a good farm curve in this league early, being able to buy HH in like 3-4weeks, without sacrificing my main gear which was still decent at the time HH arrived.
Recently in order to reach 97, I had to swap to Harbinger farming in Valdo cuz I am not tanky enough to maintain all content (juiced maps and Sirus) deathless. Leveling requires slowing down a little. Also rolling maps is mandatory.

Didn't want to point out directly that it was you:) You can do pure Chayula rotas for 95 and on. I think it's better when levelling is done seperately(slowing down) with the build as you pointed out, because we can die. Here's how I'm levelling:

92-95: Beachhead rota. We either profit or get what we spend on beachhead maps at start of most leagues. 1-2 days.
95-98: Pure Chayula/Uul-Netol breachstone rota. Uul-Netol is cheaper, but slower. Needs some exas. 1-2 days.
98-100: Pure Chayula rota. This part gets expensive, that's why I stopped the build at 98. I only do 100 for 40/40 challenges. It doesn't worth 2 more life nodes I think. Here 92-98 takes 4 days at most, it doesn't hurt too much to level seperately.

Edit: You might also want to reroll crit mod on maps while levelling. Extra elemental damage one is not that bad.

"
Thonyzuka escribió:
Well, When I put Soul taker In Off hand it shows me a little bump in my dps number.

But I dont know why, I have a "hevier hits" feeling when switching ST to main hand... I'll keep swaping to see.

Soul Taker brings tiny bit DPS improvement when it's on off hand because of Ambidexterity node on passive tree. Also first attack will hit slightly heavier when Soul Taker is on off hand. After first attack, it will keep on changing hands with each attack and won't make difference.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Editado por útlima vez por PegasusRideR en 18 mar. 2021 8:35:15
Basically reroll anything that is deadly or comboes deadly. Even Vulnerability with some added mods can catch you off guard.

Anyway 95 is already enough. Anything extra just adds the possibility to flex the build a little bit to the side you want it to be.
Oh Well ! Thanks a lot ! I've reached 95 this night XD

And I've came back up to 18xa but now 1st price is 28xa for this dual pride set:
12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride
25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride

and 10xa for this one :
25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
53% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride

Still want the 1st one ><

Hope some sellers will come back online soon U_U

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional