[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

Helm changed :

Best in price I could find. (But I'll have to chase enchant :3

Blood and sand is Lvl7 now (I was lucky this time)

For Divergent rage on leap slam setup, am I supposed to put a gem to trigger it?

I also took awak melee after vaal fail on divergent version.

For the ST I already had one with good roll so I corrupted for +30% (but no fortify implicit anymore, we will see the out come :3

Now the new axe.... cannot... I hardly have 11ex .... and the good axe is 50xa.... wont go down anytime and GGG wont let me have a mirror ever so.... I'll try hard in hope to find craft and items to sell...
Ok Idk where in the process but I droppped to 37% chance to impale I put back th 1st Watcher eye I had and re-alocatd forcefull Skewering to see ><

Only back to 82% ><;

NVM I'm ok !
Editado por útlima vez por Thonyzuka en 21 mar. 2021 10:23:26
This is addicting..
New Axe arrived :)

Funny thing my previous one was "Soul Roar" so I had a nice duo with "Soul Taker" ^^

--edit--
and a new ring together with boots

..yes, this is addicting

this one was also fixed with T2 life roll

I think I am fat now.
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 21 mar. 2021 15:13:57
"
Horken007 escribió:
1. Vulnerability ring is still to be improved.
2. Aul allows me to use Vaal Haste with increased duration support (7s burst and 10s Soul Gain prevention). I've noticed that the setup you proposed in 1st post and the one I use with Haste - it is all basically the same while mapping - but gives me better map clearspeed. I sometimes change it (like for leveling).
3. I like single Warchief. If fight has stages, I can have Soul Prevention twice( or 3 times with Vaal Haste).
4. Corrupted Blood Jewel must stay untill I buff my boots with additional INT or I find similar one satisfying my DPS needs. I could buy one for ~5ex, but this is not my priority. I'll think about it.

I see. Though for number 3, there's still a better way than what you're doing if you use multiple totems, which is also written in Running The Build section. When you use Multiple totems, you can keep up Ancestral Protector and regular Ancestral Warchief all the time together, which you can't do without Multiple Totems. Regular Ancestral Warchief gives %18 more DPS all the time compared to %32 more DPS Vaal Ancestral Warchief gives for 6 seconds(12 in your case). When you do it this way, you sacrifice %32 more DPS for that extra 6 seconds and get %18 more DPS all the time(our Soul Gain prevention mods on boots and gloves together gives less than half damage than this "%18 more" as well) Also when placing Vaal Ancestrals, first you need to place Ancestral Protector this way. That's because first placed of the two disappears when you place Vaal Ancestrals, we don't want Ancestral Protector to disappear. This will make huge difference especially when doing endgame bosses that take long. For shorter ones, just place regular Ancestral Warchief with Ancestral Protector after Vaal ones disappear, this way you won't lose much on shorter bosses.

I see some nice items you got there! Ring with attack speed, nice double life boots with int. With 13.8m DPS and 6.1k life, your char is pretty crazy now.

"
Thonyzuka escribió:
Helm changed :

Best in price I could find. (But I'll have to chase enchant :3

Blood and sand is Lvl7 now (I was lucky this time)

For Divergent rage on leap slam setup, am I supposed to put a gem to trigger it?

I also took awak melee after vaal fail on divergent version.

For the ST I already had one with good roll so I corrupted for +30% (but no fortify implicit anymore, we will see the out come :3

Now the new axe.... cannot... I hardly have 11ex .... and the good axe is 50xa.... wont go down anytime and GGG wont let me have a mirror ever so.... I'll try hard in hope to find craft and items to sell...

It needs to be Divergent Rage support instead of Divergent Blood Rage. Here:

I removed Soul Taker part both in message and Pob link right after seeing you have one with Fortify implicit. In that case it's best to use the one with Fortify and Ruthless on Lacerate. You can get a better one with Fortify if you come across any though. You can sell the one without Fortify, it's a nice max-roll. For new axe, sadly we're at a point where everything is super expensive. This is what happens at last month of a league, people put items for high prices because people have the exas and can pay for them. I suggest crafting it, there's a crafting info under Meta Gear axe. You can get it much cheaper that way. For helm, it's best to buy a base with enchant first then craft on it. We're good in lab, but it can still take days to get the helm enchant. You can do it if you're ok with Lacerate Damage or Blood Rage one as these make three in total, tripling chance of getting one.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
@PegasusRideR
Now that I think about it, I can remove BloodMagic Suport from Berserk, meaning I can put Blood Rage into my gloves saving 1 gem slot. Thus I can put Totems back to my boots, allowing 4 link totems (Multiple Totem Support enabled) and put Leap Slam into an Axe.

I no longer need to cast Berserk while farming so this slot can be freed.

I wonder what else can be done, except polishing resist rolls on my equip.
I'll get better jewel with corrupted blood next.
TY guys !

I Jumped on this when I saw it at 20xa I couldnt believe it :

The Higher boost I had in poB XD

for the helm.... well XD Not that much to be found
Editado por útlima vez por Thonyzuka en 22 mar. 2021 9:33:57
@Thonyzuka
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/02ZZv87Ig

1. Get a 85ilvl base with desired enchant (1-3ex)
2. Use Conqueror Exalt (1ex)
3. Use Awakener Orb to transfer Elder influence (3-4ex)
Congratz, you have enchanted helmet with Elder influence.

Now you can craft it yourself - another 5 exalts ;)

Did you check in PoB the difference in DPS between 40% Lacerate Damage and 12% Blood Rage enchant? What did it show?

btw: funny thing is I recently bought a service for The Feared and I survived way longer that the guy who I paid to :D
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 22 mar. 2021 10:42:52
You're absolutly right to point that !
In fact, Main dps On preview one was 514,2; the new one is 541,5.
The only dps drownback is bleed dps -19k. All other stats where green and Combined dps jumped at a good 800k (no Hilliuck craft yet)

Thanks to the indication for craft helm, I'll try to find what needed

If I could fuz both those XD :

But I'll start to search the required items (and restart getting some exa ><

Oh but i had this already ! XD

EDIT:
Oh, not good. Neither of them is lvl85 ><

Does it have to be conqueror orb or addin influence with Grove work as well?

Editado por útlima vez por Thonyzuka en 22 mar. 2021 11:16:54
Harvest influence works as well.
I was hoping to roll "reduced mana reserv" with Redeemer. If you check suffixes, Hunter and Warlord are pretty useless in helmets.
Crusader has increased fortify effect by 25% - this should be really good one if you consider Fortify to reduce dmg taken by 20%, so it'll become 25%.

Has anyone tried this belt?

Just look at the buff it gives to Rage. Crushed is also -15% phys damage reduction. This might work cool as a cheap/early alternative if Bloodscent cluster is available and resists are fixed at 75%.
Considering corruption mods in belts, this might be a nice clearspeed belt.
Maybe Bloodscent is not really needed in such situation cuz Rage support with further boost it.
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 22 mar. 2021 11:40:15
Update!

Got this lvl 85 !

And that orb finally :D

Searching awak orb, Keep you updated :3

Edit : Crafted this :

Now searching awak orb

Edit 2 : Oh! Never though about Blood rage enchant !
Editado por útlima vez por Thonyzuka en 22 mar. 2021 11:57:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional