[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

"
Horken007 escribió:

My new Axe, pDPS 534, cost: 10Exa.
It had a crap mod +4life gained on hit, so I removed it with harvest.

Oh, that's a really good axe. You can make it better by getting rid of that Dex, multimod it and get +18% quality on it too. It would make it a 565 pDPS axe.

Unfortunately, you cannot add influence to fractured items.
Editado por útlima vez por rsge01 en 16 feb. 2021 15:53:18
Ohhh :S

30% IAS is described as suffix, not an implicit. Is it permanent though? Meaning if I craft "prefix cannot be changed", is annulment orb a 100% chance to remove the DEX? (50/50 with "prefix cannot be changed" mod)

Hmm.. Now that I think - how about Harvest item reroll with prefix stay?
I'll have to either buy a junk item fractured item and experiment with it or ask some master crafters.
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 17 feb. 2021 5:29:51
"
Horken007 escribió:
Ohhh :S

30% IAS is described as suffix, not an implicit. Is it permanent though? Meaning if I craft "prefix cannot be changed", is annulment orb a 100% chance to remove the DEX? (50/50 with "prefix cannot be changed" mod)

Hmm.. Now that I think - how about Harvest item reroll with prefix stay?
I'll have to either buy a junk item fractured item and experiment with it or ask some master crafters.

Yes, it is permanent. The only way to remove it is via the imprint orb which I doubt you have one for this item anyway. You can craft "Prefix cannot be changed" then scour it to remove the Dex along with the craft.

You can also use harvest. You need to reroll with prefix stay and hope to get suffixes you can easily remove without any chance of it targeting the prefixes.
Editado por útlima vez por rsge01 en 17 feb. 2021 15:10:59
@rsge01
I gotta pay closer attention to type of preffix/suffix in there. Maybe I could try something like "remove non-attack, add attack". IAS is "attack" and so others in my Axe are.

I wonder about situation like:
item with 5x attack mods + "item can have 3 crafted mods"(as 6th mod)
and use "remove non-attack, add attack" from Harvest
That would most probably remove the "item can have 3 crafted mods", adding an extra attack type suffix.
Am I right?

AFAIK it is possible to Annul the "item can have 3 crafted mods" with orb, but thats a serious risk of trashing an item.

btw: assuming I can hit my Belly with +40%-50% increased damage, should I still aim for Explody chest or not? Looking at current bossing meta, I'd sometimes wish to sacrifice my clearspeed for the sake of single target DPS and tankiness.
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 18 feb. 2021 1:19:44
"
Horken007 escribió:
@rsge01
I gotta pay closer attention to type of preffix/suffix in there. Maybe I could try something like "remove non-attack, add attack". IAS is "attack" and so others in my Axe are.

I wonder about situation like:
item with 5x attack mods + "item can have 3 crafted mods"(as 6th mod)
and use "remove non-attack, add attack" from Harvest
That would most probably remove the "item can have 3 crafted mods", adding an extra attack type suffix.
Am I right?

AFAIK it is possible to Annul the "item can have 3 crafted mods" with orb, but thats a serious risk of trashing an item.

btw: assuming I can hit my Belly with +40%-50% increased damage, should I still aim for Explody chest or not? Looking at current bossing meta, I'd sometimes wish to sacrifice my clearspeed for the sake of single target DPS and tankiness.

What you want for your axe is only to remove all the suffixes except attack speed, not remove and add something. That way you can multimod it with a quality suffix too.

The scenario you're talking about where you want to annul the multimod but keep the other crafted mods is possible. You can have 5 attack mods (2 that are crafted) + multimod. Then do a remove non-attack, augment attack from harvest. That will remove the multimod but that item can't be crafted over anymore unless you remove all crafted mods.

This is what will happen to your axe if you do the method mentioned above.

The bleed mod can be a random attack mod, like accuracy or crit. It's really not worth doing so because it won't really improve the axe for this build.

As for belly with +40% Increased Damage and Explode chest, what the explode chest allows is to switch the ascendancy passives from having gratuitous violence to versatile combatant. This improves the tankiness part. What you should be doing is having a replacement for headhunter whenever you fight a boss that won't die in a few seconds. It's a dead item in boss fights. Having a corrupted belly and versatile combatant won't feel good for clearing.
Editado por útlima vez por rsge01 en 18 feb. 2021 1:52:30
"
rsge01 escribió:

The bleed mod can be a random attack mod, like accuracy or crit. It's really not worth doing so because it won't really improve the axe for this build.

Indeed. But maybe there is a way to put a resist there. Just theory crafting now.

"
rsge01 escribió:

As for belly with +40% Increased Damage and Explode chest, what the explode chest allows is to switch the ascendancy passives from having gratuitous violence to versatile combatant. This improves the tankiness part. What you should be doing is having a replacement for headhunter whenever you fight a boss that won't die in a few seconds. It's a dead item in boss fights. Having a corrupted belly and versatile combatant won't feel good for clearing.

For pure mapping/clearing I find HH good enough to compensate the lack of tankiness, so I still use the "explody ascendancy passive". It even allows me to quickly burst Bosses if got my stacks UP.
For pure boss fights I swap my belt with this Stygian (which can be improved anyway)

I think that it might be good to prepare 2 setups:
1. for clearing (explody passive+HH)
2. for bossing (block passive+stygian or other belt)
Just by changing my ascendancy passives. Swapping skills is not expensive.

This way I could stay with extra dmg from corrupted Belly and maintain clearspeed.
"
Horken007 escribió:

This way I could stay with extra dmg from corrupted Belly and maintain clearspeed.

You can do that if you want. It's not expensive on a per basis, but the cost will definitely add up by doing so. Do note there's also 3 passives you have to switch around. So that's a total of 23 regret orbs per switch.
Indeed. Regrets staying at ~0,5c atm. Switching would be only mandatory during grand boss encounters like Sirus, Maven 10 Boss, etc.
At least I think so. I'll try it out and post results.

That would make like 20c for change and revert. I think such cost is acceptable.
"
rsge01 escribió:
On another note, I'm not sure if it has been asked before but what do you think of using Unnatural Instinct in the jewel socket on top of the Duelist starting point? In exchange for Soul of Steel. That's 4 points + maybe 1 life node. We get +18% to all elemental resist, +6% block, some damage and I believe some totem duration too. The jewel is expensive so it might be a meta or even more than that.

Sounds like a good idea. I will look into this in coming days. I don't want to increase Required Gear cost but I guess I can do this to Meta Gear.

"
Horken007 escribió:
HH 92Ex + 11Ex Watcher Eye + 7Ex both awakened gems. These were the most expensive items so far.

Regarding Axes - should I prioritise Attack Speed or Physical Damage? Or it completly does not matter and I should just look for pDPS? Assuming we have 2 weapons with same pDPS, which one should I chose? More Attack Speed?

Right. Forgot about HH when saying you overspent, that's almost 100ex alone. It's best to proiritize in Attack Speed using Siege Axe base and having a T1 attack speed mod or attack speed + qual for a cheaper option.

"
Horken007 escribió:
For pure mapping/clearing I find HH good enough to compensate the lack of tankiness, so I still use the "explody ascendancy passive". It even allows me to quickly burst Bosses if got my stacks UP.
For pure boss fights I swap my belt with this Stygian (which can be improved anyway)

Just get block passives, an explody or a haemophilia, use HH when clearing+map bosses and Stygian Vise when doing only bosses. You can get a Stygian with %life for better. Switching to block doesn't reduce clear speed by a bit, so no point on reverting back and forth to explody passive. Also you need to do Normal lab to be able to switch ascendancy passives still if it hasn't changed. And Increased Damage corruption on belly only brings %3.5 DPS at max roll, that won't increase clear speed. After you switch to block, you will see that lack of tankiness you're pointing out will go away. Just upgrade as suggested in the build guide, it's all there:)
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Editado por útlima vez por PegasusRideR en 18 feb. 2021 5:11:08
Just something I noticed, in the meta gear, when only an enhance gem is being used for Blood Rage (no more Increased Duration), you could put it in a 4 link with Berserk and an aura. Most likely Dread Banner at a cost of just 1% more mana reservation for 12% more impale effect.

It becomes insane in further upgrades with Aul's Uprising. You can now 4 link Blood Rage, Berserk, Pride and Enhance. Pride can get up to 94% increased area of effect for free! Or -4% to physical damage reduction with divergent pride. This does come at a cost of another gem since Herald of Purity and Flesh and Stone came into play. Just something to keep in mind.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional