[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

Hi. I enjoyed that build. all is pretty clear-just need some currency :) But i can't find anywhere information-how to craft 1h axe. i can afford only 420 Pdps, that is pretty low.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Suprakal/characters

Can anybody link or share crafting instruction-how i can start to crafting good axe.Instruction on previous page by Horken007 is not clear for me.

p.s i saw spoiler on meta gear, but i want al least not bad axe w\o culling strike, and now to waste all my currency =) as i understand i need to catch 2 mods :t1 phys or t1 flat or t1 hybrid phys or t1 AS. Btw crafting simulator shows, that if i got hybrid-then i cant craft phys% on bench. is it true?
Editado por útlima vez por Versettix en 15 feb. 2021 9:27:00
@Versettix
Open a "Meta Gear" spoiler in 1st post, then scroll down to "Here is how to craft this weapon:" and open another spoiler.
There is an explanation how to craft an Axe. Yet I still wonder if there is an easier way through Harvest.

btw: My Axe sux too being 399 pDPS :[

@PegasusRideR
I've lately come in possession of Warlord Spiked Gloves. As far as I've seen, this influence allows us to craft +melee range and +melee damage.
Is such base desired for us?
Another question is how +melee range works with Lacerate. Does it increase the AoE range or just adds +range to Lacerate starting point? Did you lab range influence?

Can you guys enlighten me? I've spend over 100exalts yet I struggle with Minotaur, failing it.
What do I need now, to hit a power spike vs bosses? Awakened multistrike?
I think my gear is good enough, except gloves/boots.
The build is good at making currency, that's what I do since the league started. However, I wish I would finally start moving effectively with new content.

I just removed the "Red Storm" to get "Swagger".
Should I change my ascendancy passives even if I have no explody chest?
Now that I look at Axes, there are 500+ pDPS for ~10Exa. This is like using 3k alterations alone. I'll buy some tomorrow and check if it boosts my gameplay.

Could you guys post your main hand Axes?
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 15 feb. 2021 16:06:53
"
Horken007 escribió:

Here is my 450 pDPS axe, using it almost from the start (payed ~5ex for it)

From the first look at your character if you want more boss dps, then probably changing headhunter for good stygian vise would boost your dmg (here is mine with low % inc max life).

Then change one of your rings to vulnerability on hit, you don't have crafted increased dmg on 2 rings and a belt.

Changing your axe to one with 460-470 pDPS would give you ~200k dps

Getting a watcher's eye with "impales you inflict last 2 addition hits" would increase boss dps by a ton (about 9-10ex).

Boots enchant could increase dps on some bosses.

Also this maybe not a dps increase but you have bleed immunity on a jewel so you can change your life flask affixes to something like poison immunity.

Hope i could help you (you can also look at my character i have about ~4,5mln shaper dps with this main axe).
Editado por útlima vez por DeliciousHD en 16 feb. 2021 3:25:41
how sustein mana it`s build?
"
Fostenea escribió:
how sustein mana it`s build?

Soul Taker gives us "Insufficient mana doesn't prevent your melee attacks"
I just updated crafting info on Meta Gear weapon. This is the cheapest I could make it, hope it will be helpful for the people trying to craft the Meta Gear axe. If you can find a better/cheaper way to do it, don't forget to share here, I will update it.

"
rsge01 escribió:
Thanks for the reply! Just a suggestion, regarding Leap Slam, Phantasmal Leap Slam seems to be a good upgrade for faster clearing speed.

"
Culling Strike on weapon works the same still and is like +2-3ex difference in price.

This is true especially if you have increased chance for bleeding mod along with culling strike elder mod!

There's also the expensive option of getting explosion implicit on the axe and stick to belly of the beast.

Phantasmal Leap Slam brings %10 increased Attack Speed, but that won't be major improvement to Leap speed. But still an improvement, so I added it to Meta Gear as optional. Thanks for the idea! Actually with just Culling mod on the axe, we have %28 bleed chance. So enemy will get the bleed in 4 hits(%28 x 4 = %112) and from 5th hit and on will start Culling. Thinking that we have around 6-8 APS, we won't need to cull anything that dies with 4 or less hits. Sure, explosion implicit on the axe will do good and keeping on to Belly, we won't have the life drop switching to a rare chest. On the other hand, Astral Plate explodies are easier to manage resists, especially when investing in chaos res.

"
Horken007 escribió:
btw2: assuming I hit corrupted fortify in my Soul Taker, can I replace Fortify Support in my chest with something way better?

Yes, you can change Fortify with Ruthless. Will bring around %8 DPS increase.

"
x_Alpine_x escribió:
Hello,
I used this build as my league starter for Ritual. It was a smooth leveling process and was clearing red maps on a 5 link (fortify instead of melee phys) easily on day 2. Made decent money with it, but was struggling with Maven. Made a new char for Maven encounters. Dropped an awakened melee phys gem today, so bought a 6 link belly and slapped in the woke melee phys. That made a huge difference. The clear speed is faster, something I didnt think could happen, and the bosses are quicker now. Still working on a better axe. Just made a rare elder axe with culling/bleed, physical damage%, so just need to finish crafting that for my final weapon. Very fun and easy to play build. Thanks for all the hard work that you put into it PegasusRideR.
Edit: havent switched over to explody chest and block ascendancy yet, but still has good survivability.

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Explody and block ascendancies add good amount of tankiness and will make especially endgame bosses and high delirious maps much easier later on when you have the DPS. For now, if you increase DPS a little more by changing amulet and rings, Maven encounters should become easier. Also, I just updated crafting info on Meta Gear axe to include Harvest crafts, that might help with crafting.

"
rsge01 escribió:
As of this post, I am currently 11th on the Labyrinth leader board!

https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Ritual/4/1613347200

Getting better enchants while being on the board feels really good.

Edit: Fell so hard to 48th :(

48th is pretty good too, congratz! If you switch to Meta Gear gloves with "Socketed gems have %16 more Attack and Cast Speed" mod, it increases Leap speed a lot and should give you higher spots on ladders.

"
Versettix escribió:
Hi. I enjoyed that build. all is pretty clear-just need some currency :) But i can't find anywhere information-how to craft 1h axe. i can afford only 420 Pdps, that is pretty low.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Suprakal/characters

Can anybody link or share crafting instruction-how i can start to crafting good axe.Instruction on previous page by Horken007 is not clear for me.

p.s i saw spoiler on meta gear, but i want al least not bad axe w\o culling strike, and now to waste all my currency =) as i understand i need to catch 2 mods :t1 phys or t1 flat or t1 hybrid phys or t1 AS. Btw crafting simulator shows, that if i got hybrid-then i cant craft phys% on bench. is it true?

That spoiler is recently updated, it's possible for much cheaper now! You should be able to craft phys% when there's a hybrid mod. If crafting simulator shows it's not possible, it has to be because of availability of prefixes/suffixes.

"
Horken007 escribió:
@PegasusRideR
I've lately come in possession of Warlord Spiked Gloves. As far as I've seen, this influence allows us to craft +melee range and +melee damage.
Is such base desired for us?
Another question is how +melee range works with Lacerate. Does it increase the AoE range or just adds +range to Lacerate starting point? Did you lab range influence?

Can you guys enlighten me? I've spend over 100exalts yet I struggle with Minotaur, failing it.
What do I need now, to hit a power spike vs bosses? Awakened multistrike?
I think my gear is good enough, except gloves/boots.
The build is good at making currency, that's what I do since the league started. However, I wish I would finally start moving effectively with new content.

I just removed the "Red Storm" to get "Swagger".
Should I change my ascendancy passives even if I have no explody chest?
Now that I look at Axes, there are 500+ pDPS for ~10Exa. This is like using 3k alterations alone. I'll buy some tomorrow and check if it boosts my gameplay.

Melee Strike Range only works with melee skills getting in direct contact while attacking. It won't work with Lacerate. Melee Damage on the other hand is a nice improvement. You have 4.40m DPS and 5.8k life(I think you overspent a little with 100ex). You can do Minotaur with these stats no problem, just need to dodge his disappear/appear attack. You're at the point where everything works good but endgame bossing and stuff like deliriouses can be improved. Let's upgrade your gear to help with that, also to switch to block. If you don't have an explody chest, you can use Haemophilia gloves until you get one(4.14m), change ascendancies(3.76m DPS, 5.7k life). Switch to block is complete, we need to increase DPS next. Get a 500+pDPS axe(4.08m), get an explody chest and get gloves with higher attack speed than previous(4.45m), change Hypnotic Splinter with a 4mod jewel(4.51m), meanwhile doing these upgrades get the boot enchant and max level Awakened gems on Lacerate also get 21-20 Fortify and Impale(5.07m DPS). Get a better Lion's Roar(5.14m DPS and 5.7k life). I also suggest changing Ruthless on Vaal Ancestral Warchief with Brutality(from 727k to 805k Vaal Ancestral DPS). Now you have more DPS and much better tankiness, you can proceed with new content and also endgame bosses/deliriouses/simulacrum/etc. will become easier. You can get a Vulnerability ring as next upgrade, also need to get %Increased Damage on both rings as DeliciousHD suggested. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/WYDCTjcp

"
DeliciousHD escribió:
Also this maybe not a dps increase but you have bleed immunity on a jewel so you can change your life flask affixes to something like poison immunity.

Even if we have Corrupted Blood immunity, we still need a bleed flask for other types of bleed, see here. Also thanks a lot for helping out people here this league!
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Editado por útlima vez por PegasusRideR en 16 feb. 2021 9:58:47
Thanks for the reply and updating the post!

I wanted to craft some good gloves with the Essence of Insanity before I use it so that's going to take a while.

On another note, I'm not sure if it has been asked before but what do you think of using Unnatural Instinct in the jewel socket on top of the Duelist starting point? In exchange for Soul of Steel. That's 4 points + maybe 1 life node. We get +18% to all elemental resist, +6% block, some damage and I believe some totem duration too. The jewel is expensive so it might be a meta or even more than that.
I'll try to up my gear.
HH 92Ex + 11Ex Watcher Eye + 7Ex both awakened gems. These were the most expensive items so far.

Regarding Axes - should I prioritise Attack Speed or Physical Damage? Or it completly does not matter and I should just look for pDPS? Assuming we have 2 weapons with same pDPS, which one should I chose? More Attack Speed?
"
Horken007 escribió:
Regarding Axes - should I prioritise Attack Speed or Physical Damage? Or it completly does not matter and I should just look for pDPS? Assuming we have 2 weapons with same pDPS, which one should I chose? More Attack Speed?

So if you would have to choose between one axe that has lets say 480 pDPS 1.50 attack speed and one that has 480 pDPS with 1.80 attack speed, one with higher attack speed would be better cause it would really help you not only with damage but would boost your clear speed also. (try to find axe that has 1.70+ attack speed)

"
PegasusRideR escribió:
"
DeliciousHD escribió:

Even if we have Corrupted Blood immunity, we still need a bleed flask for other types of bleed, see here. Also thanks a lot for helping out people here this league!

I actually forgot that there are other bleeding ailmants besides corrupting blood, maybe I will change one flask with staunching after all but still would change to poison immunity when doing Hunter conqueror or something with poison. I'm trying to help as much as I can but i don't know much about melee builds, just purely relyling on guide you made and previous posts.
Editado por útlima vez por DeliciousHD en 16 feb. 2021 14:36:30

My new Axe, pDPS 534, cost: 10Exa.
It had a crap mod +4life gained on hit, so I removed it with harvest.

I think that best solution for it is adding influence and adding "physical" modifier. 80% on influences got like 60% to hit an awesome phys modifier as suffix.

Damn.. I'm glad :)
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 16 feb. 2021 15:52:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional