[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

How much is "the meta gear" now? Below 100ex or above?
"
Another option is Aul's Uprising with "Pride Reserves No Mana", then having Herald of Purity and Flesh and Stone instead of Culling Strike on Leap Slam and Enhance on Blood Rage.

If Culling Strike was changed to Divergent Rage, what's the best gem to remove instead for Herald of Purity? Is it still Divergent Rage?
"
lewisa3811 escribió:
hello not very experienced with poe and this is the first time replying to a guide and asking for some advice im late game and not sure how i should go about maxing my chaos res out while also getting an extra 3m dps from places this is my pob https://pastebin.com/K1DM0nAZ loving the build

You have awesome gear.
I'd suggest remove cold on boots and augment Chaos till you hit high chaos.
Maybe change your belly of the beast with an explode mod astral plate and craft more chaos res on there + the resists you need.

After getting an explode chest you should also change your skill tree a bit.
See the latest changes on the build --> This also gives you alot more defence with 51% attack AND spell block.
You will need culling strike on gloves though.
ALso get a better watcher's eye. Increased phys damage is the "worst" mod to get with pride.
Impale is better and so is chance to deal double damage.

For the rest it's looking good.
Editado por útlima vez por PrimusLightNova en 13 feb. 2021 11:19:21
"
lewisa3811 escribió:
hello not very experienced with poe and this is the first time replying to a guide and asking for some advice im late game and not sure how i should go about maxing my chaos res out while also getting an extra 3m dps from places this is my pob https://pastebin.com/K1DM0nAZ loving the build

You have awesome gear.
I'd suggest remove cold on boots and augment Chaos till you hit high chaos.
Maybe change your belly of the beast with an explode mod astral plate and craft more chaos res on there + the resists you need.

See the latest changes on the build --> This also gives you alot more defence with 51% attack AND spell block.
ALso get a better watcher's eye. Increased phys damage is the "worst" mod to get with pride.

For the rest it's looking good.

"
Horken007 escribió:

Hmmm, depends on what exactly you want.
With explode mod chest + helm + culling strike gloves?
probably yeah.

I thought about:
Gloves,
Boots,
Axe 500+DPS (I wonder if it is worth crafting or should I just buy it),
Pings (you recently posted a GG ring, I wonder how much should I spend to get something similar)

Armor - since there is a shift from Belly to some "explody" chest. What is that, why is it good and how to get it? I've seen it does an explosion for 3% max monster HP. Is it worth really the effort? Why?

btw: I added the Berserk to my tools, it works well :)
Happy Valentine's Day!

"
lewisa3811 escribió:

Hi. You have 4.38m DPS and 6.2k life at the moment. Let's both get the extra DPS and increase it to Meta Gear DPS(6.18m) and also switch your gear to recently updated block version. For chaos res, you can remove cold res on boots and add chaos via harvest as PrimusLightNova suggested. Then you can remove fire res on belt and add chaos there. These will make your chaos res around +%25. I made a couple tests with %0ish and +%30ish chaos res and I think %30 is good enough as chaos damage is still not too common, and we have a good flask setup to heal back fast. That being said, I see that you're using a different flask setup. For life I suggest getting a Bubbling Divine Flask(of Staunching) and a Blood of The Karui. Please check Running the Build section for usage of the two in conjunction. It's pretty effective! Also I would change Quicksilver flask with a Basalt flask, it really helps with defense and more movement speed than boots doesn't help much as we leap most of the time. I realized you don't have anti-freeze and anti-curse flasks, added those too as these are important to have. Let's get to the upgrades. Watcher's Eye needs to change with one having "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" mod as PrimusLightNova suggested(4.98m), I see that you have a Fortify Soul Taker and added Rage support instead of it, but Rage support is not a must with Bloodscent on cluster jewel, so change Rage support on Lacerate with Pulverize(You can also add Divergent Rage support to Leap Slam instead of Endurance Charge on Melee Stun in your setup)(5.39m DPS), make Lacerate, Impale and Multistrike 21-20(Anomalous Lacerate is better here)(5.77m), make Maim on Vaal Ancestral Warchief 21-20 and Blood and Sand lv7(5.85m). Also refund 2 dex node on passive tree and try to get it somewhere else, maybe amulet and get 2 life nodes, we will need them(5.94m DPS, 6.5k life). Now let's do the switch to block part as it grants much more tankiness. Get an astral plate explody chest with fire res, refund Blood in The Eyes and Gratuitous Violence ascendancies and get Painforged and Versatile Combatant, also refund Red Storm on passive tree and get Swagger with the upper side node(5.45m DPS, 6.2k life and %51 Attack and Spell block instead of previous %29 Attack only block). Oh also get a better Lion's Roar(5.59m DPS), remove Fire Resistance crafted mod on boots and craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" instead(5.88m DPS and 6.2k life). Rest 0.3k DPS is helm enchant and many small min/maxing coming together. With these stats you'll feel much more tankier and also kill faster. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/YP7Uytcc

EDIT: I realized if you switch Rage with Ruthless(not Pulverize), your DPS becomes 6.31m.

"
Horken007 escribió:

I think it's still below. I can say recent update increased Meta Gear cost by around 10ex, but still all should be obtainable below 100.

"
rsge01 escribió:
"
Another option is Aul's Uprising with "Pride Reserves No Mana", then having Herald of Purity and Flesh and Stone instead of Culling Strike on Leap Slam and Enhance on Blood Rage.

If Culling Strike was changed to Divergent Rage, what's the best gem to remove instead for Herald of Purity? Is it still Divergent Rage?

I forgot to change that part it seems, sorry for that. Yeah, Divergent Rage support seems to be the best gem to remove. I just updated that part.

"
PrimusLightNova escribió:

I suggest getting Culling Strike on gloves only by crafting, as they are really expensive (click here) on trade. Also getting Culling Strike on gloves kind of removes "Socketed Gems have %16 more Attack and Cast Speed" mod which grants huge increase to Leap speed, increasing clear speed. Makes us Leap like a bunny on crack:) Culling Strike on weapon works the same still and is like +2-3ex difference in price. Just wanted to point out this small difference. Also thanks again for all your help reducing message load for me by helping out people here!

"
Horken007 escribió:
I thought about:
Gloves,
Boots,
Axe 500+DPS (I wonder if it is worth crafting or should I just buy it),
Pings (you recently posted a GG ring, I wonder how much should I spend to get something similar)

Armor - since there is a shift from Belly to some "explody" chest. What is that, why is it good and how to get it? I've seen it does an explosion for 3% max monster HP. Is it worth really the effort? Why?

btw: I added the Berserk to my tools, it works well :)

Axe is worth crafting as it's possible to get it much cheaper now with Harvest added back. Primus' ring is really GG that worths as much as the remaining gear, he worked a lot crafting it by buying rare harvest crafts like speed until T1. So I think he spent a lot on it. We switched to an explody chest because it made us possible to increase %29 Attack only block to %51 Attack and Spell block. This is a major increase in terms of defense, because block is one of the best defensive stats in game and becomes much more effective when it's high. Think of Max block gladiators here and how tanky they are. This update made us get closer to them with losing little dps and life. I did this update because for some reason we couldn't find out, this league people were having tankiness problems and it seems to have fixed those. %3 still creates explosions powerful enough and I didn't notice any difference. I think this is because explosions are too powerful. It can go up to %5 there as well. Nice to hear Berserk worked well for you.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Editado por útlima vez por PegasusRideR en 14 feb. 2021 15:13:08
"
I forgot to change that part it seems, sorry for that. Yeah, Divergent Rage support seems to be the best gem to remove. I just updated that part.

Thanks for the reply! Just a suggestion, regarding Leap Slam, Phantasmal Leap Slam seems to be a good upgrade for faster clearing speed.

"
Culling Strike on weapon works the same still and is like +2-3ex difference in price.

This is true especially if you have increased chance for bleeding mod along with culling strike elder mod!

There's also the expensive option of getting explosion implicit on the axe and stick to belly of the beast.
Editado por útlima vez por rsge01 en 14 feb. 2021 1:10:46
@PegasusRideR
Thanks for the reply :) much appreciated the effort you spend for supporthing.

Regarding the Axe crafting - what's the best way to craft it now, with Harvest crafts? Should I prepare the base, as mentioned in the guide:
_Step1. get MAGIC: culling+T1
_Step2. Imprint ^
_Step3. regal ^ for another T1
_Step4. If 3rd suffix/prefix is not T1, reroll it back with imprint
_.... <repeat untill 3x T1>
_Step5. Do Harvest crafts on top of it

_or something else? Like getting 3x Suffix and reroll the item with "suffix stay, prefix reroll".

There seems to be so many possibilities to roll the desired weapon, but I fear I might do it in a wrong way, thus never having expected results.

btw: I've never used a Haemophilia gloves to be honest. I instantly jumped to spiked gloves. Maybe that was a mistake all the way.

btw2: assuming I hit corrupted fortify in my Soul Taker, can I replace Fortify Support in my chest with something way better?

Character update: recently bought Awakened Melee Physical+Awakened Brutality, replaced the Soul Taker with better pDPS, added quality to all jewelry (+attack mods, really cheap and gives a good boost to DPS)
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 14 feb. 2021 10:26:34
Hello,
I used this build as my league starter for Ritual. It was a smooth leveling process and was clearing red maps on a 5 link (fortify instead of melee phys) easily on day 2. Made decent money with it, but was struggling with Maven. Made a new char for Maven encounters. Dropped an awakened melee phys gem today, so bought a 6 link belly and slapped in the woke melee phys. That made a huge difference. The clear speed is faster, something I didnt think could happen, and the bosses are quicker now. Still working on a better axe. Just made a rare elder axe with culling/bleed, physical damage%, so just need to finish crafting that for my final weapon. Very fun and easy to play build. Thanks for all the hard work that you put into it PegasusRideR.
Edit: havent switched over to explody chest and block ascendancy yet, but still has good survivability.
Editado por útlima vez por x_Alpine_x en 14 feb. 2021 15:20:15
As of this post, I am currently 11th on the Labyrinth leader board!

https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Ritual/4/1613347200

Getting better enchants while being on the board feels really good.

Edit: Fell so hard to 48th :(
Editado por útlima vez por rsge01 en 16 feb. 2021 0:38:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional