[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

How does Pierce fit into the mechanics of Galvanic Arrow? I know how it works with almost every other bow skill, but (at least visually) I see nothing. Pierce is usually for skills that travel and more importantly, have a secondary thing the attack does when it hits a mob. LA will do it's "3 3 targets" every time it pierces, IC will do the cold explosion, TS, a secondary burst...etc. There is just not something that is clicking in my brain about what part of the skill benefits from pierce.
@firepong

Awesome to see you are killing it with the build. When I get a 5 Link I'll probably be switching over to Shadows and Dust. A Psuedo 5L with Thunderfist was just too good to pass up this early on.

@AbrahamObama

I'll definitely fix up the gem section, I can see how it could be misleading. Voltaxic seems like a super solid option and I have see people get really solid dps on it. I checked out your character and you seem to be going sweet. For Oils we want to get Arcing Blows. The elemental penetration for our Lightning Damage is just too huge to pass up on.
Editado por útlima vez por AziiRe en 17 dic. 2019 1:20:34
"
XxLabanxX escribió:
How does Pierce fit into the mechanics of Galvanic Arrow? I know how it works with almost every other bow skill, but (at least visually) I see nothing. Pierce is usually for skills that travel and more importantly, have a secondary thing the attack does when it hits a mob. LA will do it's "3 3 targets" every time it pierces, IC will do the cold explosion, TS, a secondary burst...etc. There is just not something that is clicking in my brain about what part of the skill benefits from pierce.

I dont see where you see this build having the pierce gem... You might be looking at the wrong guide tbh
I really wish i didnt start this build. Its so unenjoyable to level. Im changing to something a bit more fun :D
Editado por útlima vez por rabidnz en 17 dic. 2019 1:40:35
Hi!

Struggling a bit with damage as soon as i got to maps.
Any possibility you could take a look at my character?

Would be grearly appreciated!

- Luuk
Just got myself the Inpulsa, just need to hope to link it for the herald 6linking

Hey just wanted to say thanks for the guide! Really wanted to try this skill this league so I followed some of your guide for leveling before adding my own spin a little bit. I got lucky with some drops later so I nabbed a Lioneye's Fall for the claw nodes, as well as a 5-linked Kintsugi which I'm using temporarily until Hyrri's Ire is more buyable. I've felt that the clear is a lot worse on open maps compared to lightning arrow which can offscreen (I swap to it sometimes), but on a straight line like Lair it's been really fun to use. Damage sucked until I got Hyrri's Demise + Voltaxic Rift, also been using Choir of the Storm which I think might be a sleeper hit on this build. I'm currently trying to build survivability, really lacking life and evasion right now.
Editado por útlima vez por rctannistha en 17 dic. 2019 10:16:51
What's the difference between Deadeye or Ryder
Really loving this build so far. Going to grab Hyrri's Ire and Karui Charge today and see what kind of damage boost they give, but even on a 5 link I have no damage problems. So far I've had no trouble killing everything up to low red maps.

I am curious how The Tempest compares to other bows and plan on doing some testing on that soon as well as swapping out Barrage Support for a few other gems to see how the gameplay changes.

Fun double corrupt on my Prismweave from day 2.

Overall, nice league starter build, cheap and fun to play!
Really enjoy the build! Rolled to it this morning after getting kinda stuck trying other bow builds and Galvanic Arrow really looks super cool.

I don't really get how you gain power charges though?

EDIT: Oh well,I just noticed you get it from Assassin's mark, hadn't noticed that.

Thanks for the great build!
Editado por útlima vez por Akaiko en 17 dic. 2019 15:36:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional