Los servidores de PC se reinician en:
Deberían estar funcionando de nuevo en aproximadamente .
Los servidores de Xbox se reinician en:
Los servidores de Sony se reinician en:

[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

"
AziiRe escribió:
@FearlessKiller

Going through and redoing the onsite passive trees now, then followed by the gems.

OHhhhh yeah. So there's some stuff I can't refund and idk why. Its like hooked on 2 sides but the only way would be to refund everything
Is windripper good for this build? It's currently 24 chaos compared to 12 for tempest
Editado por útlima vez por gc911 en 16 dic. 2019 17:46:15
@FearlessKiller

Yeah you basically have to overlevel a little and grab those Evasion Life points first, then once you have them you can refund the original start.

@gc911

Windripper is really nice for the build as well, all the elemental damage is really solid and the quantity is good for maps.
I'm mapping with the build now and it's going well but high ele resist mobs give me some trouble, I'm thinking of getting Forces of Nature but unsure of what to remove, I bought the lower version of the uniques and now everything is expensive AF, even if it's common everyone is an archer now.
"
thecronosone escribió:
I'm mapping with the build now and it's going well but high ele resist mobs give me some trouble, I'm thinking of getting Forces of Nature but unsure of what to remove, I bought the lower version of the uniques and now everything is expensive AF, even if it's common everyone is an archer now.

Well of course its the bow buff league lol... But im at mapping and level 63 trying to get to 65 for start doing t1's... Jesus christ any uniques is hard to kill tho and 1 shots me but im too poor to get better jewels

Also i wonder how do u get higher crit chance im a 22.32 in town
Editado por útlima vez por FearlessKiller en 16 dic. 2019 22:03:00
@thecronosone

Force of Nature early is probably a smart idea. I know what you mean about their resistances, I was running some high yellows and ran into some big resistance modifiers and it took a little longer to take down. I managed to get The Tempest, Thunderfist and Prsimweave early and I find those are the fundamentals. Hyrris Bite will work just fine, and just spam prophecy to look out for the upgrade one.

@FearlessKiller

You are heavily under levelled if you are entering maps at Level 63. I farm Blood Aqueducts until around Level 70 at League Start. This allows you to get Humility Cards which you can use to sell or build into a Tabula, it is good quick experience. On top of that you should also try and do Chaos Recipes while you to help you gear for mapping. Unique mobs all had their health buffed, and it is definitely difficult if you are gimping yourself by being below level.
"
AziiRe escribió:
@thecronosone

Force of Nature early is probably a smart idea. I know what you mean about their resistances, I was running some high yellows and ran into some big resistance modifiers and it took a little longer to take down. I managed to get The Tempest, Thunderfist and Prsimweave early and I find those are the fundamentals. Hyrris Bite will work just fine, and just spam prophecy to look out for the upgrade one.

@FearlessKiller

You are heavily under levelled if you are entering maps at Level 63. I farm Blood Aqueducts until around Level 70 at League Start. This allows you to get Humility Cards which you can use to sell or build into a Tabula, it is good quick experience. On top of that you should also try and do Chaos Recipes while you to help you gear for mapping. Unique mobs all had their health buffed, and it is definitely difficult if you are gimping yourself by being below level.

yeah im 64 and half now, slowly doing aqueducts, unlucky on cards.
Also how do u use all 3 auras if they are 25-25-50% mana reserved
Editado por útlima vez por FearlessKiller en 16 dic. 2019 23:11:44
@FearlessKiller

We don't use all 3 unless you are really min maxed. That is more for the end end game when you have Enlighten setup which reduces the mana reservation of all of them. For now I just use Herald of Ice, Wrath and Precision Level 3.
"
Ajkowal escribió:
I'm kinda disappointed I havent seen any updates on this since the start of the league. Been checking back for videos and what not, and nothing. Build feels pretty darn slow, seems like I have next to no sustain atm, single target is bad, and I feel like in Act 8 im just getting annihilated by elites despite having resistances capped. Was looking for a great starter bow build and I feel like this might not be it for me.

It doesnt really pick up until you at least have the quiver. I was doing shitty DPS until I got it, which isnt hard if you can get both Hyrri's Bite and the prophecy to level it up. The neck and belt make a decent difference as well DPS wise, with the chest being outright lethal with the build. Until you get the chest, a Zahndethus' Cassock works great as well because of the chaos res and damage it adds to the build. It is what I used until I had the currency to buy the chest.

As for the gloves, after getting the 2-3c to buy them, its a decent upgrade (Talking about the Shadows and Dust gloves).

I am running The Tempest bow as well, not any of the others that are listed.
Editado por útlima vez por firepong en 16 dic. 2019 23:34:27
Might be worth noting that people ought to be socketing Barrage Support and not Barrage. These are two different gems, and the lack of distinction in the Gems & Links section of the build might cause a few new/uninformed players to be running a dead gem.

If I might request, could you take a peek at my character and see if I'm being a dumbass or not? I'm definitely open to suggestions, as I veer off the beaten path a little sometimes.

Also, are there any good suggestions on passives to obtain using oils? I'd imagine "Heart Of Thunder" might be a good one. "Holy Dominion" for those not running that Tempest bow.

Build was kinda lacking when trying to level, getting Voltaxic Rift and 3rd ascendancy skyrocketed the damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional