[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

Oh ok, im almost 44 and was wondering when the switch was worth it
So whats a good cheap quiver to level up, the one ur using is 1 ex and i have like 10 chaos total. Like a 1 alch quiver what kind would be good (never played bow build before)
@Fearlesskiller

His build is theory crafted as stated, so you can pretty much use any quiver as of right now.

I'd go with an attack speed one with elemental damage.
@Entey

Yeah that gif was gorgeous. Ice shot also looks awesome though, just very expensive this league.

@FearlessKiller

The switch is worth it after getting Cruel Lab and farming to around Level 65 in Blood Aqueducts. Hyrris Bite is a really good and easy to make Quiver. You can craft it by selling a combination of a Rare Onyx Amulet, Normal Sharktooth Quiver, 1%+ Rain of Arrows and an Orb of Chance to a NPC. It's what I am currently using.
Hello, which passive do you think is the best to allocate with oils?
What gloves to use if I have 6link avaible.
When are you gonna copy paste your gear from page 4 to main page so i dont have to switch all the time :P
"
AziiRe escribió:
@cbasz

Mirage Archer could easily be better, I just don't think it is that necessary. I'm fine destroying packs in one or two bursts anyway so can't see him helping that much. Although it would looking fucking sick. I take Powerful Precision as I respec out of Pierce elsewhere on the tree and use it to grab some Onslaught effect to help fly around a little more. That's just my personal take on final Ascendancy choice, the lgoh bleed option you mentioned doesn't seem bad either.

In regards to Ensnaring arrow. The actual movement snare only works on the final target, but the increased physical damage taken buff should work on whatever it attacks. That's how it reads at least.

Thanks for taking the time to answer! :)
Mirage archer does look fucking sick, and the nerf doesn’t really affect it as badly due to the close range nature of Galvanic.

“Ensnared enemies take increased projectile damage” the way I read it, a snare needs to be on the enemy which means it needs to be the final target, but i’ll be happy to be proven wrong.
Btw, do you know if inc proj damage increase the cone damage as well as the arrow damage?

Endgame wise, I could see using voidfletcher as the BiS, especially with how tanky bosses/rares are now. It’s also got nice extra proj speed
Also your 45 tree vs 61 tree is missing 1 maximum life node under the golems blood, lv 45 has it 61 doesnt
@FearlessKiller

Going through and redoing the onsite passive trees now, then followed by the gems.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional