[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

"
Stragomag escribió:
Hey Stainfree. I put voltaxic rift and voidfletcher in place of my tempest and hyrri's demise in POB and it's showing a damage decrease. Is it because it's not calculating the shock you get from the rift? I just want to make sure those two are an upgrade before pulling the trigger.

It's tough because POB doesn't calculate voltaxic shock nor void fletcher dps so you'll have to do some approximations yourself. POB tells me hyrris demise is a 10% dmg boost also.

Assuming you have enough Inc shock effectiveness or non-ailment investment, you can multiply your average damage figure by 2 (voltaxic has higher shock cap), instead of the 1.5 that POB applies.

With void fletcher you have to check the damage of your level one ice shot, then multiply by 2.5 attacks/s (void charge regen rate) then multiply by number of arrows
Oh awesome ty for answering. In that case it definitely seems worth the investment because it seems like the damage could go off the charts with the shock investment.
Hey AziiRe, this build is fantastic. Just hit 85 and doing ok. My single target is not the greatest for the Atlas bosses. And I get 1 shotted when trying the Uber Lab dude after getting all the portals. Im working my way towards some gem nodes to socket more Health

This is my first time posting in here about a build, so i don't know how to get images of my build or a link to the Path of Building.
Is there some way you can see my build to see if there is anything i need to work on? Thanks a ton for any help.
Is 'cone' counted as projectile? PoB is showing me that my damage will be better if i change my curse from assassin's mark to projectile weakness and i wonder if it's a good idea.

Second thing is that i don't know if -15% res to my enemies from raider's Avatar of the Veil is worth keeping over Avatar of the Slaughter.
Since Hyrri's Ire needs 197 dex, getting 5 blue sockets on it will be quite challenging.
I'm wondering what better options for links we have on a chest?
"
lkon escribió:
So has anyone been successful with Sirus or other late game bosses?

Just got Sirius to under ~20% on my first attempt.
Didn't watch any videos and learned the mechanics as I went along, ended up dying to the big AOE things a few times.

I think if I watch a few videos to understand the mechanics it should be pretty doable.

https://pastebin.com/nAB6n4KF
My biggest hurdle so far is getting the 1 green 5 blue on either the bow or chest, Both being Dex based. Both item's are 6linked already. Any help or suggestion's?
“When the lambs is lost in the mountain, he said. They is cry. Sometime come the mother. Sometime the wolf.”

twitch.tv/lucienwmoon
You need to do it with the Jeweller's Method (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjmM5rIuGQQ) but your links are gone then :(
"
lucienwmoon escribió:
My biggest hurdle so far is getting the 1 green 5 blue on either the bow or chest, Both being Dex based. Both item's are 6linked already. Any help or suggestion's?
Check https://siveran.github.io/calc.html for optimal craft, buy tons of chromatics and pray...
Yeah, I figured that was the best way. Purchased The Tempest and just am going for the jeweller's crafting method. I guess I'll sell my Death's Opus 6link and recoup expenses.
“When the lambs is lost in the mountain, he said. They is cry. Sometime come the mother. Sometime the wolf.”

twitch.tv/lucienwmoon

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional