[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

my gear:

i've switched for Inc Dmg for 6 link.

Dunno is it good idea or better stay with hypo
"
Gomlll escribió:
"
xkenx escribió:
Here's what I'm playing with at lvl 88. Still dying on T9-T10 maps, and don't really have the map bank to push higher tier maps, but likely will die there too. Haven't ever played a ranged character before, so that's likely the issue.

Build is really fun so far though!

You are dying because you are not even resistance capped at level 88.
Which isn't weird with the amounts of uniques you are using.
Also you only have 3.5k life.

This build has shitty single target damage without a proper single target setup.
I've seen people using a chinsol and blastrain + dying sun which got them over 1mil dps.

Your build barely manages to get 100k, which is not enough for bosses and metamorphs.

I would buy a rare belt, helm and gloves to get some extra life and resistance.

Yeah, I don't know if this is right.. With the same things in PoB, I just replace galvanic arrow with Frenzy and Barrage Support with Faster Attacks, my DPS jumps to over 500k

https://pastebin.com/L31ZWB4U
Editado por útlima vez por xkenx en 25 dic. 2019 11:23:46
"
xkenx escribió:
"
Gomlll escribió:
"
xkenx escribió:
Here's what I'm playing with at lvl 88. Still dying on T9-T10 maps, and don't really have the map bank to push higher tier maps, but likely will die there too. Haven't ever played a ranged character before, so that's likely the issue.

Build is really fun so far though!

You are dying because you are not even resistance capped at level 88.
Which isn't weird with the amounts of uniques you are using.
Also you only have 3.5k life.

This build has shitty single target damage without a proper single target setup.
I've seen people using a chinsol and blastrain + dying sun which got them over 1mil dps.

Your build barely manages to get 100k, which is not enough for bosses and metamorphs.

I would buy a rare belt, helm and gloves to get some extra life and resistance.

Yeah, I don't know if this is right.. With the same things in PoB, I just replace galvanic arrow with Frenzy and Barrage Support with Faster Attacks, my DPS jumps to over 500k

https://pastebin.com/L31ZWB4U

Barrage support doesn't work in PoB yet
So what did you swap Hypothermia Support and Glavanic Arrow to achieve this damage? Frenzy is much lesser AOE.

Any thoughts on using Conc Effect as a 6L over Hypothermia? I am running a Voltaxic version of this. I am using LA as my general clear and trying to focus GA as my single target
"
Gomlll escribió:
"
Gomlll escribió:
"
xkenx escribió:
Strange, I have 80-88 in all resists except chaos resist which is at -60%!

I imported you to pob and it said: fire 65%, lightning 69%. Maybe you run an aura that i didnt see. But I would double check this, also get some more life ;) and maybe a good single target setup.

What about me? i hve 4374 hp and capped resist... I still get one shotted by strong tier 7 metamorphs or baran certain attacks. Could it be map modifier ?

First of all, bow builds are very squishy and surviving bosses has been about knowing the mechanics and doing so much damage that you will kill them in a few seconds. (and dodge which is total rng)

With this league you encounter a lot of bosses and you will need to learn the new mechanics. I've seen people getting killed in a second with 7k+ hp or 10k+ es. So 4k is not enough, however on a bow build you will not get a whole lot more.

Also you need to invest a lot of currency, bow builds are VERY expensive especially if you want to kill bosses comfortably.(30ex+ )
Thats why you should not use a bow build as league start, especially if you are a newish player.

Your resistances are fine and hp is okey. It's very important to get some levels especially on a bow build you want to be lvl 90+.

Also roll a better life flask with instant heal and get rid of the second life flask replace it with atziri's promise (this will give you life leech and more damage). Then I would roll a better stibnite flask you can get "increased evasion rating by x-100%" (you can use bestiary for this). This will increase your dodge chance and please get remove bleed on one of your flasks.

Then you just need a lot more damage, your damage is very low and this is a problem, you will need a six link eventually.

For single target I see you have ensnaring arrow+ totem which is very nice defo put 3 of them next to the boss. Also make sure to stay close to the boss to abuse the pointblank note. And for single target I would use a chinsol and probably a different skill then galvanic arrow, maybe blast rain or something.

Hopefully this helps a bit ;)

[/quote]

It some what does. I can do tier 8s metamorphs easily. I am immune to bleeding from the ascendancy. I have 204 chaos right now and idk what to buy to upgrade it. All the 6L chests are super duper expensive (uniques one) and a shroud of lightness would make me have less hp than my 140+9% hp chest... Same for bow... Will def work on getting better pots
Editado por útlima vez por FearlessKiller en 26 dic. 2019 14:59:08
Build is looking like this so far;

Still haven't found a need to sort out the gem links, as getting 4-5 blues on a Dex base is damn near impossible. Cheeky vaal on Marylene's Fallacy allows for extra resists, with a few different crafts and jewels, able to keep all above 75% (Despite PoB saying otherwise). Even without Barrage Support working in Path of Building, I'm seeing a DPS at full everything (Inspiration, Frenzy, Power charges, chilled+shocked, potions, etc) of around 700k-1m. Might start trying to invest in a spicy rare bow, as I feel it might be better.
I'm currently at near-endgame with galvanic arrow (comfortable t14-t16 but haven't done awakener/shaper/elder yet), and I've hit the point where my damage feels good but survivability still needs some work (I do okay but juiced t14-t16 metamorphs still one shot me on occasion).

I invested heavily into shock with voltaxic/painseeker using lightning arrow to apply shock (should already be able to shock shaper for 80% inc dmg), and galvanic + voidfletcher for DPS and crowd control (blind/chill/knockback).

Still got a lot of upgrades to go for, like a 6 link totem lightning arrow setup to apply shock for me, so I'll keep updating here how it goes
Hey Stainfree. I put voltaxic rift and voidfletcher in place of my tempest and hyrri's demise in POB and it's showing a damage decrease. Is it because it's not calculating the shock you get from the rift? I just want to make sure those two are an upgrade before pulling the trigger.
So has anyone been successful with Sirus or other late game bosses?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional