[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hi, i was wondering if someone can help me out a little, started that character because i wanted something to fast clear sextanted t16s, with legion, beyonds, etc. Clear seems good( until t14-t16 beyond bosses or super tough legion enemies pop up), single target feels really bad. Here is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/zd6i951F

Idk how much can i change on this character and what will actually make it feel better, im gonna add 6th link on barrage setup( inspiration i guess), but since it feels so bad on 5l i dont think it will feel great on 6l there, maybe change quiver on voidfletcher or is rare better? Amulet to pandemonius, taming for circle of fear, annointment for vengeant cascade, or maybe gloves for ele weakness once and +curse annointment instead, or rare gloves altogether? Or maybe even switching to raider. I just need this build for comfortable t16 juiced farming and bosses/metas on those maps, i dont need it for tough fights like sirus/UE. What will actually improve that character without ridiculious amount of extra investment? Thank you for your time.
Editado por útlima vez por Fray99x en 26 feb. 2020 10:00:37
"
Fray99x escribió:
Hi, i was wondering if someone can help me out a little, started that character because i wanted something to fast clear sextanted t16s, with legion, beyonds, etc. Clear seems good( until t14-t16 beyond bosses or super tough legion enemies pop up), single target feels really bad. Here is my pob:

Idk how much can i change on this character and what will actually make it feel better, im gonna add 6th link on barrage setup( inspiration i guess), but since it feels so bad on 5l i dont think it will feel great on 6l there, maybe change quiver on voidfletcher or is rare better? Amulet to pandemonius, taming for circle of fear, annointment for vengeant cascade, or maybe gloves for ele weakness once and +curse annointment instead, or rare gloves altogether? Or maybe even switching to raider. I just need this build for comfortable t16 juiced farming and bosses/metas on those maps, i dont need it for tough fights like sirus/UE. What will actually improve that character without ridiculious amount of extra investment? Thank you for your time.

The end of the league. If you need advice, then read the last 100 pages of the topic.
"
Pitou6 escribió:
"
Fray99x escribió:

The end of the league. If you need advice, then read the last 100 pages of the topic.

I read about 30 of last pages, and lot of stuff contradicts, some say go for voidfletcher some for rare quiver, some for raider some for deadeye, etc. I usually just play a melee and have no idea how to push bow char, aside from low tier mfing
"
Fray99x escribió:
"
Pitou6 escribió:
"
Fray99x escribió:

I read about 30 of last pages, and lot of stuff contradicts, some say go for voidfletcher some for rare quiver, some for raider some for deadeye, etc. I usually just play a melee and have no idea how to push bow char, aside from low tier mfing

check my pob : https://pastebin.com/0FdzrThj
it's a bit outdated 'cause i managed to get more damage in the end, but it's more than enough. Just try to get similar items, gems and passive tree. Also, you can PM me in game or forum if you need more help
Hi,

What do you guys think of the "Volley Fire" gem ?
My lvl92 is sitting at 4k HP. I've attempted Sirus 5 times and can't seem to kill him. I'm thinking of swapping in a Koams Heart to reach 5k hp and just keep the single target 6-link. I'll probably lose 20% of my DPS from Hyrr's Ire. Anyone has tips for swapping in different gems/gear for boss fights?
IGN: gingerlala
"
onionlala escribió:
My lvl92 is sitting at 4k HP. I've attempted Sirus 5 times and can't seem to kill him. I'm thinking of swapping in a Koams Heart to reach 5k hp and just keep the single target 6-link. I'll probably lose 20% of my DPS from Hyrr's Ire. Anyone has tips for swapping in different gems/gear for boss fights?

Its def not worth it imo, sirus fight is actually pretty easy when u know the mechanics. I cant check your character but u should prob just learn how to fight him, i struggled too at the beginning. More HP wont help if you dont know his attack's, phases etc. Try to kill him without AL, watch some guides
Hey man

I think ive got pretty solid gear but I could really do with some info on what I should upgrade next, damage is alright but it's not on the level yours is. Want to know what would push it to crazy dps. Path of building is here https://pastebin.com/GekNtcfD
If you are wanting to stream Aspect of the Spider, how do you acquire the additional mana?
Does ricoshet ascendency node work without chain support gem btw?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional