[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

https://pastebin.com/0Hs4xCq4

im only level 83 but my damage is no where close to yours. Only been playing this build for 2 days, trying to work out the kinks.
"
Sylora escribió:
https://pastebin.com/0Hs4xCq4

im only level 83 but my damage is no where close to yours. Only been playing this build for 2 days, trying to work out the kinks.

Get hatred watcher's eye jewel when u will have enough passive points, maybe a better ring. Your gear looks solid honestly
Map clear is amazingly good, cant kill bosses or metas atm and get one shot O_O. but I am doing juiced 16 maps full sextant and frags.
What should i upgrade from here on ? and should i use green nightmare jewel instead of brutal restraint ? currently at 3.1k health lvl 85.
iceshot dmg with auras: 77k
barrage dmg with auras: 23k
"
Sylora escribió:
Map clear is amazingly good, cant kill bosses or metas atm and get one shot O_O. but I am doing juiced 16 maps full sextant and frags.

that happend to me also alot.
You need to actual look for map mods if you want to do normal map bosses.
You also need to be alot more aware of the abilities of bosses. Minotaur, Hydra and so on. You can survive a hit if you are lucky and vaal grace is up, but otherwise you need to dodge most hits.

This is a glasscannon build, even with mirror standard gear you won't get more than 5k life.

Try to position bosses near towards a wall and stand in their face. The knockback otherwise pushes them all over the place and you need to run towards them duo to point blank.

I can kill most guardians/elderslayer on Awakener lvl 8, but only duo to burst damage and a running vaal grace. Hunter Slayer is the most annyoing since you only have a short window with him not jumping over the area.

Still dying to random stuff and going into %elemental reflecr mods :/

I really hope they add more audio queues to more encounters, it really helps identify stuff which isn't always easy with MTX or ground effects.
hello guys. i am playing with this build it is pretty good with high-end items. i can kill everyboss without any problem except uber elder.
here is my items.

i have collected like 30 ex and i was thinking to buy bottled faith. well today i just dropped one from zana's maps.

which flask should i replace? i love all of them. do you recommend any other upgrades? i got like 30 ex.

thank you
Editado por útlima vez por Rosqo en 21 feb. 2020 9:57:05
"
Rosqo escribió:
hello guys. i am playing with this build it is pretty good with high-end items. i can kill everyboss without any problem except uber elder.
here is my items.

i have collected like 30 ex and i was thinking to buy bottled faith. well today i just dropped one from zana's maps.

which flask should i replace? i love all of them. do you recommend any other upgrades? i got like 30 ex.

thank you

voidfletcher quiver with good implicit, helmet with ench barrage and mod nearby enemies have -9% cold res.
get gloves with more attack modifiers, elusive on boots. belt with cold damage and elem.attacks or headhunter. get aspect of the spider on ur items, get pandemonomius or better amulet, u can get jewel with corrupted blood and drop life flask. also for urn you need flat fire damage on jewel or items
get all awakened gems and 20/20 damage on full life or just change him
and of course the eye with 2 hatred mods
and if u want u can get timeless jewel with good nodes
Uber Elder is a strategic boss, you must know all his skills.
Editado por útlima vez por Pitou6 en 21 feb. 2020 10:47:55
"
Pitou6 escribió:
"
Rosqo escribió:
here is my items.

thank you

voidfletcher quiver with good implicit, helmet with ench barrage and mod nearby enemies have -9% cold res.
get gloves with more attack modifiers, elusive on boots. belt with cold damage and elem.attacks or headhunter. get aspect of the spider on ur items, get pandemonomius or better amulet, u can get jewel with corrupted blood and drop life flask. also for urn you need flat fire damage on jewel or items

how are u generating frenzy charges when u replace the quiver? id say starkonja is pretty nice since it already has the barrage enchant
I would replace the quicksilver for bossing
"
darkenik01 escribió:
"
Pitou6 escribió:
"
Rosqo escribió:
here is my items.

thank you

how are u generating frenzy charges when u replace the quiver? id say starkonja is pretty nice since it already has the barrage enchant
I would replace the quicksilver for bossing

skill gem - ice bit. Or blood rage.
"
What should i upgrade from here on ? and should i use green nightmare jewel instead of brutal restraint ? currently at 3.1k health lvl 85.
iceshot dmg with auras: 77k
barrage dmg with auras: 23k

anyone can help me and give me some tips ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional