[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
gawddawg escribió:
"
Pitou6 escribió:

i just dropped the Jewel with precision and hated from uber so i left him)
There is jewel in my belt with a flat fire, does this work for a flask?

if I replaced the ice bite to a mirage archer, should I keep use my quiver to generate charges of frenzy or i can use Voidfletcher with blood rage ?
and i have only 4k hp,its okay ? haha) how I can increase it, the evasion does not always help and almost any game mechanics kill me without problems: D
and I spent about 6 ex to crafting my gloves with a culling strike, do we need him?

Yep didn't see that jewel, yeah it works with cinder no issues. Culling is a pretty good bonus, when you get more damage though, the execute wouldn't matter as much except for crucial moments like Sirus or uber. Bit unfortunate but resist do take precedence so perhaps keep them on until you really need the resists then try resell for the cost spent on them
You could exchange hypothermia for mirage and keep ice bite. Blood rage with voidfletcher is also a good option, personally I just didn't like keeping track of the degen and extra button (picky I know lol). Tbh my hp is 3.2k so I wouldn't worry about only having 4k. The only bosses it gets sketchy at would be eradicator, where it may not help having all the damage and less survivability. That being said I still do Awakening 8 Sirus deathless with little hp as well as all maps etc. For deep delving as well it doesn't help having hp, you just go straight for damage as any hit would kill you anyways. I do have 56%/57% evasion without buffs and elusive on top of that though.

Having super damage to kill things before they touch you is pretty nice, but even at this point I was considering shifting some points/items to get to 4.5k ish hp. Probably won't toh lmao as I love having big damage. Solution is just to link cast on death with portal aha, saves you tonnes of time. Make a portal before you enter boss portals like elder guardians or conquerors tho, or you have to run from the start.

Forgot to mention, the jewel slot you currently have your WEye in could be slotted in with a Brutal Restraint instead. My 5130 Nasima roll adds 11k to my barrage tooltip (huge 14.5% of barrage dmg). Can buy one around that roll range or prepare an expensive amount of divines to continually roll one that gives you the best increases. You're looking for attack speed and projectile damage as bonuses on the nodes around the jewel radius

got one nasima without rolls. need some better? or just put green nightmare xD
Spoiler
5% increased attack and cast speed
25% increased critical strike chance
5% chance to Blind enemies on hit
5% increased dexterity
60% increased elemental damage
10% increased effect of non-damaging ailments on enemies
Non-Unique flasks applied to you have 8% increased effect
40% increased projectile damage
"
Pitou6 escribió:

Spoiler
5% increased dexterity

damn wht the heck haha, that one looks really good. I'd say that's a keeper. What was your barrage tooltip before and after that nasima jewel? I'd say it's better than mine even
"
gawddawg escribió:
"
Pitou6 escribió:

Spoiler
5% increased dexterity

damn wht the heck haha, that one looks really good. I'd say that's a keeper. What was your barrage tooltip before and after that nasima jewel? I'd say it's better than mine even

for barrage 45.3k - 57.1k. With buffs moree than 120+k
for ice shot 194.2k - 219,8k buffs 520+
lvl 1 awaken.gems. not sure its very cool
Editado por útlima vez por Pitou6 en 19 feb. 2020 13:01:40
"
Pitou6 escribió:
"
gawddawg escribió:
"
Pitou6 escribió:

Spoiler
5% increased dexterity

for barrage 45.3k - 57.1k
for ice shot 194.2k - 219,8k
lvl 1 awaken.gems. not sure its very cool

good increase, i did notice tho you maybe had to take some undesirable nodes, but given how good some of the ones you got were i'd say they'd be worth, that one is up to your judgement. either way very big increase as can be reflected in your tooltip. gz!

Thats my updated setup.

Maps up to T12 are easy but after that I really need to watch out for special attacks.

Life is at 3,99k at the moment. Lost a chunk due to bad gloves.

Next updates would be better gloves and maybe a quiver with frenzy generation.
The helmet set me back a lot so I'm low on currency right now.
Editado por útlima vez por K4P0T en 20 feb. 2020 5:23:38
"
PrinceOfPower escribió:
"
Hi, I'm having some troubles with boss dps rn, like, I copied the build and it was with like zdps then I saw a poe.ninja build and tried to copy, it is better now but still meh for t16 bosses, like, take more than 20sec to kill them, and I die alot, but that's not the problem rn, https://pastebin.com/nJYnXvy1 my PoB, can someone help me with that? What should I improve etc, ty (btw I don't have a brutal restraint)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4moNTmvkSo&feature=youtu.be

This is a showcase of my build. You've got the PoB in description. It's mostly end game gear, not very cheap, but that's what you need to achieve. Maximum damage at the moment is 15M shaper dps with barrage.

Made some changes to the PoB of this video and now i have nearly 16m shaper dps. Got a brutal restraint wtih 40% elemental damage and 20% projectile damage on my taken nodes. New PoB: https://pastebin.com/0FdzrThj

Also, i have a brutal restraint for sell with 80% elemental damage, 15% phys as extra cold, 25% crit chance,5% movement speed and 4%max life in radius if someone wants to buy. I can stream it on discord for anyone that wants it
Editado por útlima vez por PrinceOfPower en 20 feb. 2020 5:53:49
"
PrinceOfPower escribió:

Also, i have a brutal restraint for sell with 80% elemental damage, 15% phys as extra cold, 25% crit chance,5% movement speed and 4%max life in radius if someone wants to buy. I can stream it on discord for anyone that wants it

sorry for noob question.
How to choose a right brutal restraint? i don't see any atributes on it
"
Matik Igor escribió:
"
PrinceOfPower escribió:

sorry for noob question.
How to choose a right brutal restraint? i don't see any atributes on it

You can't choose it right, you just get one and hope you will get good corruptions. Every node in it's raidus will get an additional mod, for small nodes that would be +2/4 dexterity, and for the notables you get some bigger mods.

thats my gear so far, i ve done sirus awakening level 6 easily. I havent tried further to see how it goes.
any upgrades ? except the helm enchant which i will get it soon any other changes?
i am currently at 45 mana reserved using all auras+ aspect of spider skill.

"
Pitou6 escribió:
"
gawddawg escribió:
"
Pitou6 escribió:

i just dropped the Jewel with precision and hated from uber so i left him)
There is jewel in my belt with a flat fire, does this work for a flask?

if I replaced the ice bite to a mirage archer, should I keep use my quiver to generate charges of frenzy or i can use Voidfletcher with blood rage ?
and i have only 4k hp,its okay ? haha) how I can increase it, the evasion does not always help and almost any game mechanics kill me without problems: D
and I spent about 6 ex to crafting my gloves with a culling strike, do we need him?

Yep didn't see that jewel, yeah it works with cinder no issues. Culling is a pretty good bonus, when you get more damage though, the execute wouldn't matter as much except for crucial moments like Sirus or uber. Bit unfortunate but resist do take precedence so perhaps keep them on until you really need the resists then try resell for the cost spent on them
You could exchange hypothermia for mirage and keep ice bite. Blood rage with voidfletcher is also a good option, personally I just didn't like keeping track of the degen and extra button (picky I know lol). Tbh my hp is 3.2k so I wouldn't worry about only having 4k. The only bosses it gets sketchy at would be eradicator, where it may not help having all the damage and less survivability. That being said I still do Awakening 8 Sirus deathless with little hp as well as all maps etc. For deep delving as well it doesn't help having hp, you just go straight for damage as any hit would kill you anyways. I do have 56%/57% evasion without buffs and elusive on top of that though.

Having super damage to kill things before they touch you is pretty nice, but even at this point I was considering shifting some points/items to get to 4.5k ish hp. Probably won't toh lmao as I love having big damage. Solution is just to link cast on death with portal aha, saves you tonnes of time. Make a portal before you enter boss portals like elder guardians or conquerors tho, or you have to run from the start.

Forgot to mention, the jewel slot you currently have your WEye in could be slotted in with a Brutal Restraint instead. My 5130 Nasima roll adds 11k to my barrage tooltip (huge 14.5% of barrage dmg). Can buy one around that roll range or prepare an expensive amount of divines to continually roll one that gives you the best increases. You're looking for attack speed and projectile damage as bonuses on the nodes around the jewel radius

Spoiler
5% increased dexterity

yo man could u explain to me how timeless jewel's work? im thinking of buying one but dunno how am i supposed to tell which ones are good. Is it just RNG or what? Thanks in advance
EDIT: nvm didnt see the explanation below
Editado por útlima vez por darkenik01 en 21 feb. 2020 7:57:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional