[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
HFABamaFan escribió:
If you are wanting to stream Aspect of the Spider, how do you acquire the additional mana?

Enlighten lvl 4, or non chanelling skills have -x to total mana cost craft on amulet/ring
Thanks for the guide! It's really fun to play with.

Anw here's my current gear, not fully min-maxed yet, so can someone give me a comment about them? I crafted the glove in a lucky day, but I'm still thinking should I replace it by another with life/res/atk dmg/atk spd, or a good one with corrupt +1 frenzy? And about the ring, 2 curse does perform better than 1 curse with ele dmg with atk/flat cold dmg..?, 2 curses force me to anoint Whispers of Doom instead of HoI.

My dps is enough to melt everything in just a few secs(Drox a8 in <2s for exp), but on the other hand, my health is just >3k so dying is very often. Luckily I have a friend to play with and he can help me to kill things that I'm afraid of.
Maybe after buying a Hatred WE I should sacrifice some dps for more survivability.

Have a good league-end time exiles!

Finished by build for this league.

Haven't tried Sirius with the new setup but Conquerors are melt pretty quickly.
Currently sitting at 4.3k Health. Metamorphs on T16 tactics are the following:
Frostbomb, Vaal Grace and burst the mofo down. Mostly they die after they spawn their first wave of minions.

@EciRaeb how do you sit at only 3k Hp? I lost a bunch of HP due to resistance rerolls for my gloves. With 3 Abyssal Jewels with +Life and IAS w C I'm at 4,3k.
Ah you don't have a Watchers Eye? It's a small boost honestly. I compared your PoB to mine. Now I see where the difference comes from. You skipped all the life nodes. I'm sometimes struggling even with 4,3k life.

I'm also playing around with the thought going for a Voidfletcher (phys to cold) and a Green Nightmare but the investment is heavy and according to PoB It's less Skill damage with barrage. Are the Void Shots worth it?
Editado por útlima vez por K4P0T en 2 mar. 2020 6:31:01
"
K4P0T escribió:

Frostbomb, Vaal Grace and burst the mofo down. Mostly they die after they spawn their first wave of minions.

@EciRaeb how do you sit at only 3k Hp? I lost a bunch of HP due to resistance rerolls for my gloves. With 3 Abyssal Jewels with +Life and IAS w C I'm at 4,3k.
Ah you don't have a Watchers Eye? It's a small boost honestly. I compared your PoB to mine. Now I see where the difference comes from. You skipped all the life nodes. I'm sometimes struggling even with 4,3k life.

I'm also playing around with the thought going for a Voidfletcher (phys to cold) and a Green Nightmare but the investment is heavy and according to PoB It's less Skill damage with barrage. Are the Void Shots worth it?

Mind if i ask how much u paid for the gloves? they seem exactly what im looking for.

Also PoB doesnt calculate Void shots properly iirc

Editado por útlima vez por darkenik01 en 2 mar. 2020 13:08:58
The gloves were 2ex. Surprising find late in the night.

They are nice but balancing the resistances is a pain without any resistances.

Sold my Quiver for some profit yesterday so will update the build with Green Nightmare and Voidfletcher. Sadly VF with phys to cold start at 6ex. The ones for 2ex are not online anymore. End of league shopping sucks to be honest.

Also tried my luck to get nice elusive boots yesterday. Got it after 350 Alterations and 50c but annuled it off. I will just keep my eyes open and just by them. Might be cheaper.
Editado por útlima vez por K4P0T en 3 mar. 2020 4:33:59
idk why but when I change my voidfletcher for rare spike quiver with crit multi/add arrow and frenzy on crit my damage decreases drastically. Even tho in pob it says 6m with it and 4.5m with voidfletcher. If someone can help I would appreciate
-stats of quiver (idk how to link items here)

30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
Adds 5 to 9 Physical Damage to Attacks
+37% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+56 to maximum Life
Bow Attacks fire an additional Arrow
10% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
3% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike
Editado por útlima vez por banxKING en 3 mar. 2020 6:29:08
You are missing 40% elemental damage increase on the quiver.

Slam this one into your PoB and compare:

Soul Dart
Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
Unique ID: ef3f3d0ba91f48700159fd322747210930cd21a41c2573cb5f1958252876847a
Shaper Item
Item Level: 84
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 1
+12% to Lightning Resistance
0.26% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
8% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
40% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
{crafted}12% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
{crafted}4% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike

Finally found a decent VF for a sh*tton of currency.

So I can finally compare the dmg between VF and the old quiver. 200k Barrage DPS more with the rare quiver. Need to take a look how it feels with the voidshots.
Editado por útlima vez por K4P0T en 3 mar. 2020 6:58:17
"
K4P0T escribió:

Yeah I feel okey with 3k life atm, melt everything before they can see me, I'm still trying to reach 600 in delve, currently at >400 and still under control. I'm only struggle with some big bosses like UE/Sirus/delve bosses.. but I have another char for back up :D

PoB doesn't calculate VF's dps exactly, I think it's better than any rare.
Editado por útlima vez por EciRaeb en 3 mar. 2020 12:20:47
So regarding voidfletchers. If you have the newest Fork release, and have it equiped you can calculate the voidshot damage at the drop down list, without the need to do funky mathematics like before.

It does seem to require you to multiply total DPS by number of arrows.

My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
"
K4P0T escribió:
You are missing 40% elemental damage increase on the quiver.

Slam this one into your PoB and compare:

Soul Dart
Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
Unique ID: ef3f3d0ba91f48700159fd322747210930cd21a41c2573cb5f1958252876847a
Shaper Item
Item Level: 84
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 1
+12% to Lightning Resistance
0.26% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
8% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
40% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
{crafted}12% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
{crafted}4% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike

Finally found a decent VF for a sh*tton of currency.

So I can finally compare the dmg between VF and the old quiver. 200k Barrage DPS more with the rare quiver. Need to take a look how it feels with the voidshots.

actually mine does more dps because crit multi is still better than elemental dmg. VF is just better probably because voidshots that pob doesnt calc for some reason, its like 2x damage my rare quiver.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional